The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]

Go down 
+3
Rico
Narinder
Chen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chen

Chen

Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:59 pm

Chen gathered everyone to the living room. On the coffee table was a large sheet-cake with icing spelling 'I'm Sorry'. Chen was standing between the two couches. "Everyone's here? Good. I don't mean to trouble you by calling you all out here. I just want to apologize for my unacceptable actions towards most of you here, especially Rita, Devika, and J.C. I hope that I can apologize sincerely and fix the broken mess I've made. And for those of you that are Have-nots, this sheet-cake is easily refrigerated." He took a knife and cut the cake. "Before I start the most likely lengthy apologies, feel free to dig in to the cake. I don;t know your likes or allergies, so it's just normal cake."
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:07 pm

"Oh, thanks, bro, all is forgiven," Narinder lazily muttered from the couch. "Put my slice in the fridge and shit, thanks."

She turned to Rico. "Sorry, broski," she said--was it sarcasm? Who knows with her? "Chen made a cake, so I'm evicting you instead. Shoulda baked more, bud, what can I say."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:10 pm

Rico grimaces at the though of being at a house meeting... he just wanted to bask in his high moment of the cards being dealt in his favor. He reluctantly takes a piece of cake and eats it with a hint if aggression.

”Fishing for votes I see... very interesting, Chen... I want to see how this plays out...” he thought to himself.

He looks to Naz.

“Bruh.”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:15 pm

"Sorry, bruh, I've decided that my votes are gunna be based entirely on culinary stylings from now on." The sarcasm was blatant now. "Best hope Gordon Ramsay possesses you sometime in the next lil bit or you are FUCKED, my friend."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:16 pm

J.C. walked into the living room and saw what Chen had set up. He saw the cake and everything. Geez. At this point, everyone knew what Chen was really like and he wasn't really fooling anyone. He clearly set this up after hearing the news from Devika. If he was truly sorry, he would understand why he's on the chopping block.

"No thanks. Cake has too many carbs I can't afford right now."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:16 pm

Fifi had VERY mixed emotions on Chen as of late. She was very fond of him just 24 hours ago, but what everyone said about him and hearing him shout at J.C. had her a bit weary. However, Fifi knew that it took a lot for someone to apologize. Her family meetings back home NEVER started with an apology, so this was a change of pace for her. "Thanks Mr. Wang. Also, mine too," Fifi said in regards to her slice of the cake being refrigerated. She had a bit of respect for him owning up to his mistake, though she was still unsure of his intentions. She looked to see how the rest would respond.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:18 pm

Rico stares Naz down. “Listen, I got a C in cooking class, so watch out sister!” He donned a stern expression.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:22 pm

"You think you can go toe to toe with famous rejected Masterchef contestant Chen Wang? Oh, you've got a storm comin', dudeski," Narinder wisecracked back, matching his expression--though not very successfully as she was also trying to stop herself from--laughing? Falling asleep? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:23 pm

"J.C., would you mind staying? I want to just acknowledge that I've made mistakes, which includes not getting my point across clearly. I'm extremely sorry for yelling at you last night, and I'm hopeful that you'll forgive me." He said. "You don't have to have the cake, either." Chen fiddled with his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Rico looks at Naz even more seriously. “I can dice an onion... and not cry.” He grins devilishly. “Take that!”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 pm

Kaden folds his arms "I don't have the slightest clue what you did but this is probably to save yourself from eviction instead of actually apologizing. That said, I'll have two slices"
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:27 pm

"This isn't about votes for eviction." He sighed. "In fact. Come eviction night, I want you all to vote for me to be evicted." He said seriously.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:31 pm

"Oh, yeah?" Naz shot back. "But can you make one-minute rice...IN 50 SECONDS?"

It was all she could do to keep from bursting out laughing.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:32 pm

Rico wipes a tear from his eye... the one that isn’t there. “Heavens no! I can’t oh, Naz! I’m such a fool and don’t deserve the title of Masterchef... here’s my apron!” He pulls his beanie off his head...
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:32 pm

J.C. raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:40 pm

"Are you SURE that's what you want, Mr. Wang? I don't think your kids would appreciate hearin' that." Fifi shook her head in disbelief. She thought she had told him not to give up?
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:45 pm

"I'm sorry, Fifi. I'm sure my kids are all groaning right now, but I'd honestly rather be back in Florida with my day-to-day work than just be in this environment where I have a small chance to win some money surrounded by people who hate me."
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:03 pm

"Well you ain't goin' anywhere. Did you forget about the twist?? You're stuck in this house until jury." Fifi turns to everyone else. "You know what? If Chen leaves, it is what it is. If Rico leaves, it is what it is." Fifi turns back to Chen. "I myself am torn on what to do because I had so much love for you as a friend in this house. I will always love you as a person, but the game has to be played so...I'm sorry as well. I hope we can ALL at least be cordial to one another, 'cause we're livin' in this house together and there's only so much hate one person can take. With that bein' said..."

Fifi turns to Nigel and raises a brow. "I didn't appreciate the way you talked down to Mama Rita yesterday. And BEFORE you say it's none of my business, it actually was everyone's business 'cause we was ALL there. If you don't like Mama Rita and wanted to tell her straight, that's somethin' you could've pulled her aside and done. Doin' it RIGHT there in front of everyone as if she offended the entire house was just disgusting to me. And I hope you feel ashamed."
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:04 pm

"I. Really don't." Nigel was in no way soft about this, damn it, he believed on what he saw. "I know what I felt, I know what I saw, and I'm no liar to hide anything."

"I have nothing against you and nobody else in this house. Except for Rita."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]   Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - Dear House, I'm Sorry [Open RP]
Page 1 of 1