The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]

Go down 
+5
Narinder
Mark.
Haleigh
Nigel
Chen
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chen

Chen

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Finally. Hell Week was over.

Chen was busy in the kitchen making a cake big enough for 16 people to celebrate finally being off slop. Hopefully some more people could pitch in for a party. Maybe Fifi could make some of her family recipes, or Mark could provide music. "This'll be a great party." he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nigel

Nigel

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:03 pm

Nigel suddenly appears in Chen's side, smiling at his cooking. "Aw, Mr. Wang, your niceness is admirable. How pure!"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:04 pm

"I smell cake!" she heads into the room and notices Chen in the kitchen baking. Ugh she thought to herself, It's him again... but maybe staying in the house after being evicted is a second chance for her to stop being a teenage brat who has a serious vendetta towards people who look close to death.

She will try to be nice but that doesn't mean she will be too nice. She grabs a piece of gum from her pocket and puts it in her mouth.

"Whatchu doing?"

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Tenor
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:39 pm

"Hey Nigel." Chen waved, as he was mixing ingredients. "Hey Haleigh. Sorry you were evicted. I'm making a cake to celebrate the end of Hell Week."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:48 pm

Mark walked into the kitchen looking for munchies, but instead he found a party? HELL YEAH! "Yo! Chen! You threw this party? All right! Old timers got some spunk! I like it!" He gave him a GENTLE pat on the back. The last thing he needed to do was add destroyed old mans back to his list of 'incidents'. 

He walked over and greeted some of the others in the room. "Hey horse girl!" He waved to Haleigh as he walked over to Nigel. "PURPLE WITCH DUDE! AYYYY! Get over here!" He pulled him into a side hug and messed his hair up. 
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:27 pm

As Chen transferred the pan into the oven, he feels a pat on the back. "Hey Mark! Hey, I was wondering if you could provide music for the party? Not too loud, though. Don't want bleeding ears again." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 6:46 pm

Mark gasped. "You WANT me to provide the music?! Heck Yeah!" He disappeared for a moment and returned with a guitar and his notebook. "Just give me a sec to find some songs to play. I promise I won't blast you guys to the next demention this time!" He gave a playful wink and flipped through his notebook of songs, trying to decide which ones to play.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:28 pm

During all these goings-on, Naz shuffled into the room, bleary-eyed as ever and seemingly quite stymied by the events surrounding the first eviction. Taking a seat, she halfheartedly but sincerely waved in Mark's direction.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Fifi danced her way into the kitchen, waving to each person as she swept by. "'Bout to make some FRIED chicken, mmhmm, fried fried chickeennnnn," She began to hum a tune of her own. She shuffled over to the fridge and reached in to take out the bowl of chicken breasts that her and Haleigh had seasoned the other day. "I hope y'all are ready to eat some REAL food now that this hellish weak is over wit!"

Last edited by Fifi on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:03 pm

"Hey there, Fifi." He waved to her. "Can't wait to try that chicken!" He said as he checked on the cake. "With the food and music this could just possibly be a great party." He chuckled, getting out ingredients for frosting.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:17 pm

Lacey walks in and takes a seat next to Narinder. She was holding two cans of Monster energy drinks.
"Got this one for you! Not sure if you like energy drinks, but boy am I glad I can finally have some." She hands Narinder one of the cans. It was the very least she could do for helping her stay sane last week.
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:20 pm

Birdy, drawn in by the commotion in the kitchen, wanders in. “Oh my! What is that heavenly aroma?” Birdy pieces together that something is going on, and she’s excited to be here part of it this time instead of missing it like she did the pool party. “Oh! We’re throwing a party, eh? How wonderful!”
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:54 pm

"Thanks, dudeski."

Naz didn't usually go for energy drinks, but these were special circumstances and she didn't want to turn one down.

She took a big swig...and immediately felt awake. TOO awake.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:36 pm

Fifi eyed the cake with wonder. She had no idea Chen was such a good baker, but boy was she ready to dig into some cake. "Mhmm, and we deserve something nice after this hellish week!" Fifi giggles and and heads over to the fridge once more. She takes out a carton of buttermilk and measures out a certain amount before combining it with the chicken. She starts to turn the chicken, making sure that each of the breasts were coated. "This'll give the chicken more of a tangy flavor," Fifi explained, to anyone who might've been watching. She adds in some garlic power, followed by cayenne pepper, and some dried thyme.

Fifi grabs and sets down the bags of flour and cracker meal that Haleigh had set out for her. She takes out a shallow dish and measures out from both bags to create some sort of flour mixture. She then grabs a large cutting board and places the chicken from the buttermilk onto it. Working with one chicken breast at a time, she would sprinkle some salt, pepper, and a few special spices making sure not to over season each piece. Afterwards, she dredges each one into the flour mixture. Reaching down into the lower cupboard, Fifi removes a large ovenproof skillet and melts some butter in it, before adding the chicken into the pans. After about 5-6 minutes, she turns the chicken over and sticks the skillet into the oven to bake for around 30 minutes. "Chicken should be ready in half an hour!" It was only then that Fifi had noticed Lacey and Birdy in the room. "Oh hey y'all!" She shuffled over to join in the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:36 am

Kaden comes walking by then comes over and puts his finger on the cake. He then scoops up some icing and puts it in his mouth "Oh wow that's good. It tastes just like a fluff"
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:54 pm

"Hey there, Fifi! You have no idea how much I look forward to trying your chicken after this nightmare of a week." Lacey then gets momentarily distracted by Kaden's dirty sausage fingers violating Chen's cake. He really went and did that before the cake was even finished?
Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Tenor
She grimaces without realizing, but doesn't say anything & just rejoins the other women's conversation.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 1:00 pm

"Thanks, Kaden. It's a recipe my daughter made." He said as he re-iced the cake. "Next time, though, please don't stick your finger into the icing before the cake is even cooled." He set the cake on a cake platter and put it on the island to cool.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Mark continues to sit and flip through his notebook of songs. The smell of frying chicken practically had him swooning. "Chicken's smell'n good Fi!" He looked up and waved to Narinder as she came in and reluctantly Lacey. He figured if him and Fifi managed to see eye to eye he could give it a shot with Lacey as well.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:26 pm

Naz looked around the growing group, the energy drink in her system causing her synapses to race. She felt like jumping. Flying. Doing incredibly stupid and reckless things just because she could. Or just talking at a thousand miles per hour. Any occasion for this newfound energy to be expelled into the world, she would take.

"Hahayesthechickenssmellinfuckinfantasticbroyouvereallyoutdoneyourselfyouremygoddammhero!" she breathed out in a rush. Man, this Monster stuff was potent.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:03 pm

"Narinder? Are you good?" Chen has never seen Narinder this... alive. It was pretty worrying.
Back to top Go down
Narinder

Narinder

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:40 pm

"Fuckin' fantastic dude you have no idea I dunno what they put in this Monster shit but I could really use some more of it because WOW it's like my entire brain just went poof and activated if you know what I mean?" she spewed out in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 6:56 pm

"I think I know how that feels when my son uses the damned blue shell." he muttered as he grabbed a slice of cake and a fork.
Back to top Go down
Fifi

Fifi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:34 pm

"Thank you, thank youuu!" Fifi giggles after hearing the compliments. She knew the smell alone would capture their senses. After all, her family recipes were the bomb.com. Soon enough, the timer goes off. Ding ding diiiiing!! "IT'S  READYYYYY Y'ALL!" Fifi removes the pan from the oven and places it onto the stove. The smell of oven fried crispy chicken fills up the room immediately. "Be mindful now! This is a full house and everyone should be able to have a piece or two! I prepared some potato salad earlier today so if you want you can have that as a side!" She opens up the fridge and pulls out a saran wrapped bowl of potato salad.

"Dig in fellas!!!" Fifi cuts a small peice of her chicken and tastes it. Her eyes light up and she starts to shake her hips with joy. "Mmm-mm-mmm!!" She couldn't remember the last time she had tasted something so close to home, that she couldn't help but dance.
Back to top Go down
Chen

Chen

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Chen walked over to the plate and grabbed a piece and bit in. "Oh. Oh wow. Fifi. This is one of the best pieces of fried chicken I've ever had. Nice and crispy with an authentic taste." He said as he finished the chicken. "I need this recipe for my family. Mind sharing it with me after the show ends?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:04 pm

Kaden smiles and shrugs "Sorry, that's how we do it in Essex, I didn't mean any harm!" He then looks over at the chicken, picks 2 off of the pan and drops them on the plate "Ow, those little buggers are hot!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next