The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]

Go down 
+5
Narinder
Mark.
Haleigh
Nigel
Chen
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:09 pm

As Mark is paging through his notebook, Birdy walks over to see what he’s up to.

“Well hello there Mark, I suppose we haven’t really gotten acquainted yet. Ohoho! What do you have there?”

Birdy points at Mark’s notebook, trying to peek at it without being rude.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:58 pm

Mark smiled at Birdy. "Oh hey Ms. S! Just the notebook I keep all my songs in!" He scratched his chin. "Just try'n to figure out what songs I should play for the party!" He heard that the chicken was ready and was eager to be one of the first to give it a try. He grabbed a wing and took a bite. "OW! HOT HOT! But soooooo goooood!" He took another painful bite. *worth it*
Back to top Go down
Birdy

Birdy

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:15 am

Birdy, took her own piece of chicken and carefully blew on it first, making sure that it was adequately warm, yet not too hot and took a bite. “Oh! This chicken is marvelous! Looks like we have kinds of talented people in this house, eh?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]   Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP] - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - It's Finally Over! [Open RP]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2