The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7- Dear Satoshi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 7- Dear Satoshi Empty
PostSubject: Week 7- Dear Satoshi   Week 7- Dear Satoshi Clock10Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:21 pm

"Hey Satoshi, I hope you're watching the show. I just want to apologize for not being truthful with my scars on my body. I just was not ready for the house to know I'm transgender because word gets around fast in this house and I didn't know everyone enough at that point in the show to know if I would receive hate or not in this house even though I can take the heat. I could've been targeted for that reason but I mean going to jail is a bigger secret to me that I wanted to keep since it actually shows my character while being trans does not determine my personality or define it, despite what haters think. Anyway I hope you're having a good summer and I miss you dude."
Back to top Go down

Week 7- Dear Satoshi
Page 1 of 1