The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Empty
PostSubject: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:03 pm

J.C. made his way from the kitchen towards the storage room. There he saw Lacey going through the cabinets looking for mayo. After everything that had gone down the past couple of days, he just wanted some things in the house to be normal. He missed his workout partner.

"Hey. Any luck finding the mayo?" He leaned against one of the open walls.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:12 pm

"No, and I checked everywhere!" She frowns. "Someone in this house seems to really like mayo...." She ponders who this mayo-stealing freak could be.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:23 pm

"I guess so. Never been much of a fan of mayo. Still, I wouldn't mind helping you look for some while I'm here." J.C. starts looking through some cabinets for some mayo. He looked in one. Was is mayo? Nope. Just SPAM. Eh.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:31 pm

Lacey grunts in frustration. "Ughh, just forget it. I'll find something else to use." She slams a cabinet shut. "Oops, that was too loud, heh....but uhh heey, I thought I heard you call out saying you want to talk about something??"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 pm

"Nah, I've heard louder from coaches all my life." He laughs a little before her recollecting himself. "Anyway, what I wanted to talk about is how you're feeling? I know the last couple of days have been pretty hectic with everything going on since we haven't been able to talk much lately. I do miss our workouts together in the gym. You're a pretty great partner to have in there."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:53 pm

It just hit Lacey that she had missed a bunch of days of working out.
"Oh damn, I'm so sorry about that! I guess I just needed time to gather my thoughts? That rumor stuff got me all types of confused..." She folds her arms. "I don't know about you, but in the midst of it all I felt like such a...background character? It sounds stupid, I know. I just mean that it helped me realize I have no idea what's going on behind closed doors. Made me feel out of the loop and naive... it didn't sit well with me."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:37 pm

J.C. sighs. "It's alright, Lacey. I'm not mad at you or anything. This whole rumor thing has made me feel pretty dumb too. I honestly don't know what's right and what's wrong and it really sucks. I'm not used to not being in control of a given situation." He leans against the wall. "I just wished things here could chill down. Even if it's just for a little bit."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:45 pm

"What if things don't chill down? What if this keeps snowballing & gets way too out of hand? Petty drama is one thing, but people starting crazy mind games... I don't know. I'm, like, expecting the unexpected." She looks away for a bit and thinks to herself.
"JC, I wanna have people I can trust and rely on in this house. Can I trust you?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:02 pm

"I get what you feel. I'm used to all the pressure on the field but this is a whole new level all together." He listened to Lacey's final words and really took them to heart. He really needed someone he could trust in this game too. He felt he could trust Lacey. "Yeah. You can trust me, Lacey. I hope you can trust me back too." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:32 pm

"I'm glad to hear that. And I know I can trust you if we stick together." She reaches out for a handshake. "What do you say we give an alliance a shot? One where there's no lies and bullshit involved."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:58 pm

J.C. smiles and shakes Lacey's hand. "I totally agree. I'd like an alliance between us. No lies or bullshit, promised."
Back to top Go down
Lacey

Lacey

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:33 pm

"Awesome! What should our alliance name be?" She looks around. She mostly sees canned goods, which loosely describes the two passive players.
"I'm thinking The Iron Cans? Since uhh, we're in the pantry and there's cans everywhere and we're muscle "machines" who can do anything!" She coughs awkwardly. "I mean, it can be just a placeholder if you don't like it, we can always change it to something better along the way."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:54 pm

J.C. couldn't help but laugh a little bit. Still, Lacey was pretty wise. "Yeah. The Iron Cans. I like that name. Has a nice ring to it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)   Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey Oh! Mayo! (Private RP w/ Lacey)
Page 1 of 1