The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!

Go down 
+7
TiShaun
Natalie
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Tasha
Deressa
Nisha
Mark
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark

Mark

Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Empty
PostSubject: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:58 am

Mark opens the door and looks around the room "I see no one had been here yet." He grabs his bag and puts it near the bed in the corner. He sits on it and touches it. He smiles a little "That is really comfy bed~"

He lays on bed and looks at celling while thinking about his "strategy" 'Should I make an alliance with someone or playalone like I wanted...?' He groans and swiftly stands up as he unzips his bag
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:12 am

The door opens as someone pokes their head in. Nisha spots Mark who seems to be one of the few, if not the only one to choose a bed in the room so far. She shows a cheeky smile as she drags her heavy suitcase into the room, setting it aside at the foot of the bed next to his. "Getting comfy already, I see," she says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:31 am

Deressa enters the room soon after Nisha, carrying her make-up kit in one hand and dragging her luggage and what appears to be a pink poodle plushie strapped onto her suitcase." Ohmygod, are the rooms unisex? I don't know how I feel about rooming with boys."- she giggled
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:45 am

"Hey, Deressa is it? Your hair is so gorgeous!"

She pondered for a while at her question as she glanced over to Mark. She certainly couldn't remember Val stating otherwise. "Honestly, who knows." She shrugged raising her brows.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:51 am

Tasha joins in, with her bags and still a bit frustrated about mistaking rooms. She waves to everyone as she comes in. "Hi, guys, me again! Looks like we're roommates!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:59 am

"Mhmm and thanks so much, hon! You're Nisha, right? I think you look stunning as well!"
Upon answering her question, Deressa averted her eyes from Nisha and onto Mark who wasn't saying a thing.
"Hey boo, do you know anything about how we're supposed to share?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:06 am

"Hi there, bon-bon" Deressa smiled at Tasha."Looking forward to being roomies! But do you know if we can share with guys, because I walked in on Mark and Nisha and I'm like lost right now, heh.."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:10 am

"As far as I know, this is the girls' room. Looks like someone isn't supposed to be here!" She looks at Mark with a smile, eyebrows lowered.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:20 am

Deressa sighed in relief. "Oh yay! Sorry, Markie!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:01 pm

"Oh, why thank you!" She smiled at Deressa, tilting her head as Tasha walked in. "Hey girlie!" It seemed like they were all waiting for Mark to answer the question himself. Unless another guy were to walk in, it seemed the rooms were indeed designated by gender.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:22 pm

Manda walks in, strutting past Mark and dropping her things on a bed. "Hello, all~ Is this where the party's at?" She glanced towards Mark and smirked.
"Are you STAYING for the party? We can do each others nails and braid each others hair--it'll be fun, lumberbae!"
Back to top Go down
Mark

Mark

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:25 pm

He quickly becomes red and feels embrassed since he hadn't realised that this is girls' room. He tries to hide his shock. "Oh, sorry, I haven't noticed." awkward silence "I'll just leave, fine? I'm not into girly parites so no thanks Manda..." He immediately grabs his bag and rushes to the men's bedroom
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:26 pm

Satoshi takes a deep breath as he already knows what this will lead to just by going into a room full of women. Getting even more shit for being a pervert. But he swallows little amount of pride he had left and knocks at the door.

"Tasha? Are you there? I heard that there was something wrong and I was wondering if we could talk. Preferably somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:31 pm

She opens the door to him, hands on her hips, average expression. "Sure, we should head to the sitting room."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 4:40 pm

"Seems fair enough to me. No one is there so we can talk in privacy."

Satoshi follows closely behind Tasha to the Sitting Room.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:07 pm

Ti'Shaun slowly dragged most of her belongings into the entrance of the bedroom seeing some of the girls claiming their beds already. "Thank... God!" She yelled as she struggled to push her things inside the room. "This is the fifth room I've gone to today. There are SO many rooms in this house, it's like a maze." She plopped down on one of her suitcases and wiped the beads of sweat off of her forehead. "Have we all already claimed beds?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Tasha storms into the room, throwing herself into her bed and tucking her head in a pillow, trying to hide her screaming in fury. "Ngh...."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:17 pm

Ti'Shaun quickly turned to face the dark-haired girl that sped past her in anger. "What's the matter with you?" She stood up from sitting on top of her suitcase and placed her hand firmly on her hip. "Don't tell me it's because of that WaSushi guy or whatever his name is. It's too early to be making enemies in the house, it's only just beginning." She tried to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:24 pm

"A few of us have so far. Although we might have to get used to-" She was cut off as Tasha came storming into the room. "Is everything alright?" She'd stand up moving to the side of the bed where she plopped down.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:46 pm

"Ugh, sorry for making such a scene girls!" She slowly rises her head from the pillow to talk properly. "But yes, it's because of Satoshi, he just don't know how to deal with people. He angered me with his rudeness." She sighs deeply.

"I know it's early to make enemies, but in the bright side, at least I know who I can trust from the very beginning!" She smiles lightly, while not fully convinced she can trust them, she is glad Nisha and Ti'Shaun at least care for her in a way. "Nisha, Ti'Shaun, I'd like to talk to you two in private sometime, there's something I want to discuss with you two that might be of your interest. And please, forgive me for making a scene!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:15 pm

Morgan with Dio behind him knocks on the door "Hey girls, are you decent? We want to talk to Tasha, see if she is okay."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:19 pm

"You can just tell me, I don't have nothing to hide, so speak up." She says with rigidity, yet polite enough to show she's not mad at any of them.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:21 pm

Dio moves closer to the door to talk to Tasha.
"Well we just had to deal with Satoshi and Morgan and I were uh... worried about you - so mmm you okay girly? We can always just y'know... talk."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:24 pm

"I'm fine. I'm just not happy with how Satoshi worded things and handled this situation, his social game is a total failure." She pouts in displeasure over thinking about what happened.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:25 pm

Morgan proceeds to come in. "Hey Tasha like Dio said we heard about the fight and were worried about you... Satoshi tried his best to apologize but he misunderstood you and got mad as well. It is hard for him to admit when he does something wrong I am pretty sure. He is overwhelmed from this experience and I am sure you are too. You both are nice people, yes he is actually nice. Tosh just has trouble expressing his feelings or showing his heart. I think once you both calm down, you should try talking again but with someone else in the room in case things get heated. I know it is none of my business but I feel bad that you both are feuding day one and I think you should try to give him a chance to apologize" Morgan grins hoping that his attempt to fix things maybe worked and Tasha can feel better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next