The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!

Go down 
+7
TiShaun
Natalie
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Tasha
Deressa
Nisha
Mark
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tasha

Tasha

Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:30 pm

"I'll think about it, Morgan." She puts her head in the pillow again, sighing and mumbling quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:34 pm

Morgan looks at Tasha frowning "Would it help for you to talk about what he's done that you do not like? It seems to have you upset and I'd hate for you to be crying day one. No one deserves that." Morgan pats her back hoping to comfort her
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:44 pm

"Of course, if anything's on your mind I'm all ears." With the boys arriving, it wasn't too long until Nisha would excuse herself from the room. "I'll be back soon girls, I think I'll prepare some lunch. Is anyone up for pizza rolls?"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:47 pm

Ti'Shaun turned the other way to face the small poofy-haired girl. "I'll come help you." She stated with a grin. "I haven't eaten since I've gotten in this place." She added.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:05 pm

"The extra help would be great, thanks." She'd await for everyone else's response, nodding in approval before leaving the room with Ti'Shaun.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:22 pm

Manda, seemingly passed out on the bed, waved towards the others. "Go eat. I'll uh... watch the room. Make sure no dudes try to claim a spot. They can have their sausage party in the second room."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:10 am

Robin bursts through the door with a huge grin on her face carrying her duffle bag in one hand and her hotrod magazine in another. "Who's ready to get this party started?! This is definitely the fun room! Oh and Deressa I'm diggin' the purple hair it's edgy, i like it!"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:45 am

Deressa starts bouncing up and down in one place. "Oh yay, a party girl like meee!! Thanks, hon! I dyed it myself using teletubby blood!" She gets a few strange looks thrown at her over her weird joke. "Hehe, I'm just messin'! Ohmygod I love your hat! Where did you get it?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Valenda walks in with her bags and her a big smile on her face as she chooses one of the beds in the corner. She takes a deep breath and opens her bag to lay things out on the bed, one thing after another, not saying much.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:39 am

"HAHA, I like your sense of humor Deressa! Oh and this old old thing, my dad gave it to me when I won my first race and I've had it ever since." Robin claims the bed next to Valenda's and throws her bags on it.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:24 am

Vale looks at Robin and smiles at her "oh hiya Robin!!"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:45 am

Robin looks over and smiles back, Robin gets a nice vibe from Vale and feels like that she is trustworthy. "Hey Vale! Do you need any help unpacking? I packed pretty light so I'm almost done"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:28 pm

"Well yea actually heh I kinda do because I really packed in a mini sewing kit in here but I don't know if we were allowed to." She laughs and lifts up another bag onto the bed.

She grins the fact that one of the them came to the reacue that she needed but wasn't sure of she wanted to ask.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 5:50 pm

]] Robin laughs "Well If I ever rip a hole in my jeans I know where to go." Robin puts the last of her luggage away and stuffs her teddy bear under her pillow so no one sees him but is pretty sure everyone notices. She walks over to Vale's bed to help her with her things."It's pretty crazy that were here right? I'm still in shock that were on a reality show haha"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:45 pm

She salutes her "good thinking and" she leans in and whispers "It's okay about your teddy bear...I have plucky!" She pulls out a kiwi plush.

"I know right? Like damn I am still shook about being displayed but hey it makes us look good "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!   Time to unpack bags and choose your bed! - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Time to unpack bags and choose your bed!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2