The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time For A Celebration!

Go down 
+6
Kiki/Lolo
Cam
Peaches
Martin
Garfield
Delin
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

It's Time For A Celebration! Empty
PostSubject: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:16 am

With the week ending, there were a few things to celebrate! The have-nots are haves again, and they have two cool veterans joining the cast!

Delin left some notes around the house.

It's Time For A Celebration! Dd2ayh3-5f28643d-e523-4d7f-828d-2e496ece45ef.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzRkMjA0ZjMxLTMyNmEtNDk5Ny1iMGVkLTMzNGUxNDBkNjVlZlwvZGQyYXloMy01ZjI4NjQzZC1lNTIzLTRkN2YtODI4ZC0yZTQ5NmVjZTQ1ZWYucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

"Hmm... this seems to be everything we need!" He counted his list; Beef, Veggie Tray, Chips n Dip, Homemade Pizza Dip, and of course Alcohol!

"Now we just sit and wait to see who comes walkin' through the door!
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 am

Garfield finds a note and he beams "A pool party ooh this should be the time to celebrate."

He walks out of the house to the backyard with his bathrobe on. As he got close, he took his robe off revealing a speedo.
It's Time For A Celebration! Tenor
"My body is ready to be soaked!!!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:38 am

He blinks. Maybe he had a bad choice of words. Alas, he's here to have fun, not be an asshat.

"Hey, Gar! Welcome to the cool party!" He motions to the empty pool chairs. "You're the first one to come!" He smiles

"How'd'ya like you're burgers, kiddo? Also, want a drink?" He asks, motioning to the alcohol he has provided.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:54 am

He smiles and sits down "hmm I love to have my burgers medium rare because mm mm yum!"

He wiggles his fingers "ooh hmm don't mind if I do." As hr reaches for a beer.
"So Delin you remind me of my dad so much, lovable, outgoing, caring and has such determination...I like that."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:59 am

It's Time For A Celebration! Giphy
"I've been getting that a lot from some of the other housemates... It must be the demeanor I give off? I mean, I totally can understand why." He grabs a beer himself.

He pops the cap off on the edge of the grill and takes a big drink. He sighs happily after that. "I can't really uh... not be helpful or caring. It's not in my nature! Hehe!"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:02 am

Martin came to the 'big bears' quite unexpectedly. He had one of the yellow notes that Delin had pinned everywhere. The red-haired man approached the boy and attached this piece of paper to his stomach, only there was already written: "Baby, do you want to meet?".

It's Time For A Celebration! Tenor
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:12 am

"Oh but it's not a bad thing but I would say you're like a big brother since I am sure you're tired of being known as the 'father figure' but no I feel you about the caring."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:14 am

Peaches comes in wearing a big shirt. As she walks towards the pool she takes it off revealing an off shoulder ruffled pink one piece swimsuit. She carely gets inside the pool. Peaches grabs a beer and takes a sip. "This is amazing! Thank you Delin!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:18 am

"Oh no! The father figure thing doesn't bother me at all!" He states

"Being a father would be super cool! I would love having a kid of my own!"

He sees Peaches and Martin wander into the backyard. "Hey, guys! What's goin' on"

"Oh! No problem Peaches! Care for a burger?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:20 am

Peaches splashes Garf with water. "Join me!" She turns to Delin. "Cheesy. Really cheesy." She giggles, she loves burgers with a lot of cheese.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 am

"I'll just plop it on medium well like Gar's" He says, slapping two patties onto the grill.

He takes another guzzle of his beer. "Man, I've been waiting for this all week long... About time I can actually relax!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:22 am

Now that Ivy had officially joined the game, it was time for her to start making some connections. And what better way to do that than at a party?

Ivy walked to the hot tub area and smiled at the others. “Hey y’all! Thanks for throwing this awesome get together.”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:23 am

Delin wrote:
He sees Peaches and Martin wander into the backyard.

Newall desperately wanted to meet new people, but he felt ignored everywhere, and that offended him. "Are you serious?", he took another piece of paper, wrote "hi, I'm Martin, let's meet you" and pasted it on his stomach. Now Delin belly two papers.

Last edited by Martin on Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:24 am

"You know, you'll find that special someone and have kids, age is just a number."

He feels the water splash at him and smiles at Peaches "hey gorgeous! Yea I'll join in." He rubs his hands together and jumps in."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:29 am

Garfield tells him those small, but inspiring words. "You're totally right!"

He sees Ivy waltz her way in as well. "Hello~!"

"Oh! No problem at all miss.. uh.. Can I get your name again? Memory's kinda hazy right now." He chuckles a bit. "I know you're one of the vets though!"

"The week's dragged on and I'm kinda getting back into the swing of things with normal life."

He notices Martin sticking two pieces of paper on his stomach. He reads them to himself. "Oh, haha, you might have the wrong idea! Anyways, how do you like your burger? I know you totally need a burger right now."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:31 am

Peaches laughs. "Took you this long?" She smiles and swims over to Garf. "Hey, your cheek is less irritated! I should be a nurse." Peaches chuckles. She blushes as soon as she realizes Garf called her gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:36 am

Martin took a Burger and began to eat it, then smiled in all 33 teeth, because this Burger was tastier than what he ate today, and today except for protein bars, he did not eat anything else. "Damn, Delin, you know what people need", licked his fingers, "I see you're in charge of this party. Coping?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 am

"I sure am, Haha! Not coping for much today, just truly celebrating all the good things! Like Me, Peaches and Sergio are not longer have-nots! I can drink to that!" He takes another glug of his beer. "And this lovely lady and her friend Xavier have joined us as well! Which is pretty cool!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:40 am

Ivy chuckles. “My name is Ivy,” she pats Delin’s shoulder. “But don’t worry, I promise I’m not poisonous.” She looks over at Martin. “Oh sweetheart, you sure were hungry huh? Did these people not feed you?” She laughs and then makes her way over to Peaches and Garfield.

“Hey y’all. Mind if I join you?”
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:41 am

Martin noticed that Ivy, who was new, had not been seen, although this party was for her and Xavier. He approached her and offered her a vegetarian Burger. He thought she didn't eat meat. "Welcome to our big house. Want a Burger? Deli knows about burgers," pointed his finger at daddy, "Ah, forgot to introduce himself. I'm Martin"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:43 am

He chuckles at the little joke. "Haha! Good to know, Ivy! Feel free to join the others! If you need a beer, just holler at me!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 am

He smiles real big at her and flexes his arms "a scar won't kill me I mean look at this one on my chest, saved my friend from falling off while he was skateboarding." He is clearly showing off, just a bit "But yea it must've been that healing you did um" he clears his throat and takes a sip "By the way thanks and for that kiss."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 am

"I'm sure they don't mind, "Martin took off his t-shirt, picked up Ivy and jumped into the water with her
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:48 am

Delin wrote:
"I sure am, Haha! Not coping for much today, just truly celebrating all the good things! Like Me, Peaches and Sergio are not longer have-nots! I can drink to that!" He takes another glug of his beer. "And this lovely lady and her friend Xavier have joined us as well! Which is pretty cool!"

Martin replies Delin, only already in water, but not it is important. "My friend, water is just awesome, I advise you to go into the water, at least it will refresh you", Newall had a smile on his face, he was insanely naive and happy.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:49 am

Peaches continues to drink. She looks at Delin and yells at him. "Join us- hiccup! There's plenty of space!"

She turns around and giggles, clearly drunk. She puts her hand on Garf's chest. "My pleasure to kiss such a handsome- hiccup! Such a handsome man."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! Clock10

Back to top Go down

It's Time For A Celebration!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next