The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time For A Celebration!

Go down 
+6
Kiki/Lolo
Cam
Peaches
Martin
Garfield
Delin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:50 am

He chuckles. "As of right now, I'll stay up here and cook and pass drinks out! You guys have fun!"

He flips the burgers over, trying not to burn them.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:54 am

”Oh, I’m fine, no beer for me—“ Before Ivy could finish her sentence, she was being picked up by Martin and tossed into the pool along with him.

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Dd2b5ha-c0aa63e1-66d2-4948-ab5e-71dc35f5f87a.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2FhYWZkMmUyLTA2NWEtNDBhNS05ZDgzLWJjOGJkNGU5NTE0OFwvZGQyYjVoYS1jMGFhNjNlMS02NmQyLTQ5NDgtYWI1ZS03MWRjMzVmNWY4N2EuanBnIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

“OH MY LORD!” Ivy screamed as she resurfaced. “Oh no baby WHAT is you doing?” She wipes the water from her face. “You can’t go scaring me like that!” She pouts. “You really energetic, huh?”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:58 am

He didn't even notice Ivy being swooped up by Martin and jumping into the pool.

"What are you doing, dude?" He goes near the edge of the pool. "Are you alright, Ivy?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:02 am

Ivy wrote:
”Oh, I’m fine, no beer for me—“ Before Ivy could finish her sentence, she was being picked up by Martin and tossed into the pool along with him.

“OH MY LORD!” Ivy screamed as she resurfaced. “Oh no baby WHAT is you doing?” She wipes the water from her face. “You can’t go scaring me like that!” She pouts. “You really energetic, huh?”

Martin begins to laugh at the whole house, even Nivea, who is already going to the taxi, hears his laughter. "Well, now you remember me for sure!" he swam to the beer, took it for himself, and swam back to ivy. "By the way, you get, here for the second time. What does it feel like to be back in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:03 am

He nervously smiles and throws his hands up, trying not touch her but pats her shoulders "That alcohol really hit you hard huh? Another w-what a k-kiss?!!"

He nervously sweats even though he's in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:04 am

Donovan comes walking out with a police hat, short black swim trunks, a police shirt unbuttoned and aviators on. He waddles to where everyone is "I saw a note about a party and heard a noise complaint... y'all are too quiet ya hear?"

He reaches into his pocket for a squirt gun and twirls it around his finger "plus some of y'all didn't see the movie today. I'm appalled by this sort of behavior. APPALLED"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:06 am

”Well, the house is a whole lot wetter than I remember,” Ivy says while she climbs out of the pool. “But otherwise it feels different. It’s a completely different house than Season 1.” She grabs a towel and begins drying herself off and then turns to Delin. “Yes doll, I’m fine. Thank you for checking in.” She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:07 am

Delin wrote:
He didn't even notice Ivy being swooped up by Martin and jumping into the pool.

"What are you doing, dude?" He goes near the edge of the pool. "Are you alright, Ivy?"

"Don't worry, I jumped so that she didn't get hurt, she's fine"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:10 am

He looks over to see Donovan peep out of the door in a... police costume?!

"Hey there, officer! What's the-" He sees the gun being flashed. "Oh, sir! We'll try and be louder! And, so sorry for missing this 'Movie Night' I was just too excited to host a night party!" He smiles

He swings his head towards Ivy "Glad to see you're alright and uh... didn't die and all that!" He chuckles. "Did you need something else while you're up here?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:10 am

Peaches laughs. "I guess I can't do a lot of alcohol. I'm already- hiccup! Tipsy..." Peaches giggles and swims around. "You're always sooo red. Like a- hiccup! Tomato!" She sits up with her feet still in the water.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:12 am

Ivy wrote:
”Well, the house is a whole lot wetter than I remember,” Ivy says while she climbs out of the pool. “But otherwise it feels different. It’s a completely different house than Season 1.” She grabs a towel and begins drying herself off and then turns to Delin. “Yes doll, I’m fine. Thank you for checking in.” She smiles.

"You know, I remember you and I think it's cool that you got a second chance," dived into the water and came up again, "Damn, the water is beautiful. You coming out? I thought you wanted to, so I'm with you and jumped," guy was embarrassed, but the dialog is not moved to a dead end, he sighed and continued, "But you yourself have changed after the project?"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:14 am

Garf waves at Ivy and squeaks "I am so happy to see you in this house, I loooove MH season 1 and I was rooting fo ya."

He heard Donovan's voice and quickly turns that direction "DONOVAN!!!" he slips out of the pool "sorry Peaches, excuse me." Then blushes and then runs to him.

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Tenor

Last edited by Garfield on Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:15 am

Delin glances over at Peaches and her constant hiccuping.

"Talk about a lightweight!" He shouts towards her. "Too full on beer and not on skittles, like you said!"

He quickly glances at his grill, grabbing the burgers and setting them on a plate. He puts some cheese on them and covers them with a lid, letting the heat and steam melt the cheese.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:20 am

Donovan does a turn muneavor so Gar misses "gotcha pal" he then wiggle his fingers and does a little dance while trying to hide his laughter to stay in character.

He then walks over to Ivy "what happened here ma'am, did this man hurt you?" And points to Martin
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 am

”I’m all set for now, thanks Delin.” She smiles and then turns to Martin. “I was just gonna dip my feet in the water, sugar. I wasn’t planning on being tackled into the pool by a bodybuilder.” She laughs. “But it’s okay... I know you didn’t mean no harm. But yes, I’ve changed a lot since Season 1! Moved to a new home and now I’m trying to get my life together for my baby boy.”

She stops as she realizes Garfield has complimented her. “Aww, why thank you sugar. You’re so sweet!” She smiles as he and his friend Donovan come back over to her. “Oh no, officer,” she chuckles. “Everything is alright in this Mad House streets. Thanks for looking out for a lady like me.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:29 am

Donovan nods sternly "Good to hear ma'am.
I guess I can take the night off"

He goes to a lounge chair and puts his police gear on it then turns around "Oh hey y'all!"

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Original

Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:33 am

He misses and falls.
It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Panda-Does-a-Barrel-Roll-As-It-Frolics-On-The-Grass-Field
He looks up at Donovan and chuckles "Ah ya got me!" He stands up and walks over to the pool "Aw she called me sugar teehee." He flutters his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:34 am

Ivy wrote:
”I’m all set for now, thanks Delin.” She smiles and then turns to Martin. “I was just gonna dip my feet in the water, sugar. I wasn’t planning on being tackled into the pool by a bodybuilder.” She laughs. “But it’s okay... I know you didn’t mean no harm. But yes, I’ve changed a lot since Season 1! Moved to a new home and now I’m trying to get my life together for my baby boy.”

The bodybuilder was a little shocked that this seemingly little girl had a baby. "Wow, baby? Cool, I love kids, I work as a camp counselor. What's his name?", he ruffled his wet hair, thank God, not a drop fell on the Ivy.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:35 am

Malibu was peeking behind the door and smirking before whispering to herself,
"Time to leave a good impression." She said to herself before strutting out in a large kimono type of lounge before unbuckling the belt tied around it and letting it drop to the floor, revealing a stunning sparkly retrowave inspired bikini.
It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 946l

"Hey everyone!" She said, making her way to the pools edge. Her hair was up in a Anna Nicole Smith type of updo.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:37 am

"Alright Ivy, just let me know if you need somethin'!"

He glances over at the fall Garfield took. "Don't fall too hard, man!" He chuckles as he took another sip of his beer. He polishes off his first bottle and sets it to the side.

He wipes the sweat off his brow. "Thank goodness the police are gone. Hey Donovan! When'd you get here?" He bellows out laughing. Sometimes, he cracks himself up

He glances over and sees Malibu in her extravagant robe, into the cool bikini. "Heya there, Malibu! How's it goin'?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:41 am

Donovan grins "OH Yeah?? Cops are scary.
I just rolled in, not literally though. My heelies are not for grass since I'm not a simpleton."

He then looks over at Malibu and waves "Hey Malibu"

he then hurries to Garfield who is just laying on the ground and helps him up while laughing "Didn't expect you to fall my dude, I'm sorry but I got you good!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:48 am

”Oh, my son’s name is Trey. He’s six years old and he’s my whoooole world,” she smiles. “I miss him so much already, but I’m doing this for him.”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:55 am

I was really going in for a hug but um yea I meant to fall like that ahah." He poses on the grass "like a virgin...Hey! Touched for the very first time!!"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:58 am

Ivy wrote:
”Oh, my son’s name is Trey. He’s six years old and he’s my whoooole world,” she smiles. “I miss him so much already, but I’m doing this for him.”

He took her shoulder and looked her straight in the eye. His face was as serious as possible. "And rightly so. I'm here because of the kids at the camp, too, but it doesn't matter. " his face calmed down when he remembered the kids, he immediately recovers.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 am

Donovan squints his eyes at Garfield "Well hey Mr. DJ, put a record on, cause I want to dance with my day of light" he then bounces his eyebrows thinking his Madonna puns are SO clever

He then looks back at everyone else " we should get some music going...If there's no copyright issues"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

It's Time For A Celebration!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next