The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time For A Celebration!

Go down 
+6
Kiki/Lolo
Cam
Peaches
Martin
Garfield
Delin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
J.C.

J.C.

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:39 pm

Xavier nods. “It’s true. I had a lot of targets on my back but I also met some pretty cool people in my season I still talk to.”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 4 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:35 pm

He places his face into his hands and is fanning out on the inside "It's always good to still talk to those who had your back."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:28 am

Delin’s eyes widen. A lot of targets?! Thats a bad thing for sure. But he won’t mention it, since this party is lighthearted.

“Haha, yeah! I agree with Garf. I plan on talking to mostly everyone after this is all over!” He smiles.

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 4 Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:21 am

Donovan then looks over at Xavier and tilts his head "Wait did you make it far with all those targets on your back?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 4 Clock10

Back to top Go down

It's Time For A Celebration!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4