The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Snack Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:23 am

Natasha walked into the storage room to try and find a little late night snack for herself. Earlier in the day, she did yoga to try to clear her head but to no avail.

After digging through the fridge a while, Natasha found finally what she was looking for.

Snack Time Tumblr_mkfrbfymd21s9d67vo1_500

Last edited by Val/Cam/Natasha/Nico on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:41 am

Stephanie comes in to get some chai tea so she can relax for a bit and sees Natasha. She then sheepishly taps her on the shoulder "Find anything good?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:47 pm

"Oh, hey there Steph." Natasha blushes. 'I probably look like such a pig right now.' She puts some of the things she grabbed back in the fridge. "Um, yeah! I found..." Her eyes scan the fridge quickly to grab something less fattening. "Some veggies! Carrots, broccoli... yeah." She smiles sheepishly. "I'll probably use ranch as a dip or something."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:14 am

Stephanie laughs "You're so adorable girl, I love it. But veggies though? Eww haha I am not the biggest fan of veggies. I came in here for tea cause I am a basic white girl and love chai tea" she then smiles and begins to make the tea "So how are things going? Like how do you feel about the game so far?"
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:30 pm

”I mean... veggies are okay when you can dip them in ranch.” She chuckles.

As Stephanie begins to make her tea, she listens to her question. “Well, I’m as good as I can be with Jules in the game, I guess. We talked and sort of decided to put things behind us for the sake of the game.” She dips a carrot in the ranch. “As for everything else, I guess I’m just feeling... out of place. After finding out about what Ireland said about me, it makes me feel like other people see me the same way and are just keeping me around because I’m weak.” She pouts.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:01 pm

Stephanie shrugs "haha I guess that is True! Or even peanut butter." As Stephanie is dipping her teabag she smiles, awe so I didn't even have to bring up Jules "Well I'm glad. I've talked to him for a little bit and he really missed you. I can see the love in his eyes when he talks about you." She then pouts and hugs Natasha "don't think that at all. We keep you around because we like you. You're such a sweet girl and don't listen to what Norway thinks. If it makes you feel better, I was bullied hardcore in high school. Everyone gets bullied but it's up to you to be a Phoenix. Rise from the ashes and show the haters the beast that you are. It's your job to prove them wrong. So what if people think you're weak, show them your strength. And btdubs, you're not weak at all. Cam and I wanted to align with you actually cause we see your potential.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:18 pm

Natasha leans back on the counter and blushes. "Well, I'm not sure if he really does love me. Or, at least I'm not sure if he still loves me the way he did."

She then listens to Stephanie's pep talk. "Thank you so much, Steph." She gives her a hug back. "And really? You two wanted to align with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:55 pm

Stephanie puts her hands on her hips "Girrrll he totally loves you. The way he talks about you and lights up when you come in the room...you can tell it's true love. He acknowledges his mistakes he just doesn't know the proper way to show that he's truly sorry." She then smiles and dainty puts her hand on her own shoulder "heck yeah girl, why wouldn't we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Snack Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snack Time   Snack Time Clock10

Back to top Go down

Snack Time
Page 1 of 1