The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Snack Runs

Go down 
+2
Mark.
Carmen
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:00 pm

Carmen walks into the storage room to get some chips. However, she has no idea where anything is. She starts opening cabinets and drawers: no luck. When she goes to open the refrigerator, she tries to dig past a some vegetables when the bottle of milk falls on the floor and starts pouring out its contents. Oh shoot, she thought, Let's not cry over spilled milk, haha good one She goes to look for paper towels, but cannot find them anywhere since she is so confused as to where anything is. She looks at her mess. "Yikes."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:19 pm

Sam walks into the pantry for the hundredth time for a snack only to see milk all over the floor.
"Heh, having fun in here I see."
She tip toes around the milk to reach for a rag.
"Need help?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:31 pm

"Yes please." Carmen said. "I swear I'm not clumsy and I don't make messes like this very often." She chuckled as she took the rag and began soaking up the floor. "I'm Carmen, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:46 pm

"Hey, no sweat! I make messes all the time. I'm Sam. Nice to meet ya, even under messy circumstances!"
Sam grabbed another rag and began helping clean up the mess.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:50 pm

"Thank you." She said, scrubbing the floor. "So you're from...Texas right?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:03 pm

Sam rung out the milk from the rag into a bucket. It looks like chocolate milk now... Sam had to look away before she gagged and continued scrubbing the floor.
"Yeah, but I'm not nearly as Texan as Clayton. The dude is 100% Texas grit!"
'What were you looking for in the pantry? Ironically, I came in for cookies. Too bad there's no milk to go with it" She gave Carmen a playful wink.
She grabbed the box of cookies from the shelf, stuffing one in her mouth. She held the box out to Carmen.
"Want some?"

Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:11 pm

"Ew gross don't gag, then I'll-" Carmen starts gagging. She inhales deeply and closes her eyes. "Ok I'm good."

"I was just looking for some chips, but then I couldn't find anything and...stuff happened, cabinets were opened, milk was spilt. Ya know?"

Sam held out the box of cookies, Carmen eyed it for a bit. "You know I was seeing people work out and use the gym stuff and whatnot...but then I realized that Im not ready to work out yet." She reached her hand in the box and grabbed a cookie. She took a bite, looked at Sam, and then started cracking up.

Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:18 pm

Sam thought back to a few moments ago when she walked past the gym, smelling the sweaty stench and vowing to never set foot in there. She started cracking up as well.
"That's the spirit! Why work out when you can just eat cookies instead?"
This girl gets it.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:20 pm

"Exactly!!! Freaking nasty! That's what I'm talking about!" Carmen high-fives Sam.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:38 pm

Sam feels the start of a beautiful friendship. Anybody that hates exercising as much as she does is cool in her book.
"Speaking of nasty, I hope we got all the milk. This pantry would be RANK if some of it spoiled over night..." Sam didn't even want to think about the smell if that happened.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 pm

"Hmmm... Ok well if we missed some, we were never in here. Right?" Carmen was feeling this friend attraction towards Sam. She had not connected with anyone else in the house like this.

Last edited by Carmen on Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:57 pm

"We were never where..." Sam does a cheesy evil laugh. Oops, she's being a dork again...
"I guess that means we shouldn't leave behind any evidence either, aka eat this whole box of cookies."
Sam stuffs another one in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:13 pm

"Good idea." Carmen inhales a whole cookie into her mouth, and smiles at her with her cheeks full of cookie.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:34 am

"baskj askjbfka djf!" Sam tried to communicate something to Carmen, but had stuffed too many cookies into her mouth. She laughed trying not to choke and finally swallowed. "We are going to be so sick tomorrow... worth it...."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:45 am

"Ah een-" She swallows her cookie. "I mean, if the House Ambassador competition is tomorrow, R.I.P us."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:49 am

"Oh well, a box of cookies is just as good as winning right?"
She reached into the box only to find they had eaten the last of them. She poured the crumbs into her mouth before discarding the box.
"Welp, I hope no body else wanted cookies..."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:53 am

"You gotta treat yo' self though, right? In a way, we're giving everyone else an advantage..."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:19 am

"Yeah, lets go with that excuse! It was for the greater good we eat those cookies!"
Sams tummy makes a gurgling sound
"Yep.... greater good."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:08 am

Carmen hears Sam's stomach growling. "We should probably also eat some solid food."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:39 am

Clayton's stomach had been rumbling ferociously, sadly other than steak he was no chef, and he had had steak for the last 3 meals, he decided to head into the pantry and find a little snack, maybe some pork grinds?

"Why hello there little ladies! Guess y'all are hungry as well?"

He recognized Sam, the girl had that fallen asleep on the couch, but he did not know her well, nor did he know the other girl in the yellow shirt.

"I don't believe we have met officially yet! I'm Clayton!"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:23 pm

This must be Clayton, the cowboy that Sam was literally just talking about. Man, he is 100% Texan, Carmen thought. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Hi, I’m Carmen!” She greeted. She stuck her hand out looking for a handshake. “Put ‘er there, partner!”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Nevea

Nevea

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:11 pm

Nevea walk into the storage room and saw 3 peeps there,and say:
''-Hello guys, how are you?'' looks at Sam,Clayton and Carmen.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:11 pm

"Hey it's a party now!!" Carmen said, feeling awkward now that there were a lot of people in the room. "I'm pretty good, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:14 pm

Sam wiped the rest of the evidence from her mouth.
"Hey Nevea!"
"Now that I'm awake I can finally meet you properly Clayton! I'm Sam, us Texans gotta stick together!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Peaches enters the room, starving. She squats down and looks for any type of cookies. She LOVES cookies. She finally spots a bag of mint oreos and smiles.

Peaches opens the bag and dumps them dumps them inside the clear jar. ''These are the best.'' Her manners! She remembers to say hi. ''Hey girls, how are you all doing? That twist just made this house 10 times more stressful.''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Snack Runs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quick Snack Runs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next