The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quick Snack Runs

Go down 
+2
Mark.
Carmen
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:28 pm

Aaawww we missed some cookies!
"Hey Peach! You're telling me. I'm pretty sure I'm just stress eating right now."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:32 pm

Carmen turns around to see to see Peaches squatted down on the floor. She looks down at her. "Oh hey Peaches! Yeah, I know right? I'm kinda freaking out about it but, ya know, whatever." Carmen shrugs her shoulders and laughs. She sees Peaches holding the mint oreos. She also holds the last remaining chocolate chip cookie. "You want a cookie?"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:51 pm

Peaches stands up. ''Same, I cannot believe it. I feel bad for Andre and Sam.'' Peaches crosses her arms and thinks for minute. She gives the two girls a grin. She JUST got an idea. '

''You girls are cool.'' Peaches smiles. ''I think at this point people might already be getting into alliances and stuff.'' Peaches giggles and checks the door, no one's coming. ''What would yall say if we worked together?''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:16 pm

Sam thinks for a moment. It is about that time. Others are all ready starting to form alliances and she doesn't want to be left in the dust. An alliance with Carmen, HECK YEAH, but what about Peaches... She seems super nice and she is a cookie lover..... I guess that's all you need to convince her. She just hopes she doesn't get caught up in her drama with Martin and Peaches.
"If Carmen's in, I'm in."
Sam looks to Carmen for her answer

Last edited by Sam on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:53 pm

Sasha broke all the equipment in the house because the fuck is slither.io and decided to, that time role of the game. Sasha stay alive
Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1

Martin finally ate his chicken and said that he should put the pan in the pantry, because a little overcooked. Entering the room, he saw three girls. He knew one of them, but he hadn't talked to the other two yet. This is my chance. Putting the frying pan next to the trash can, he did not approach the ladies, just sort of started to do his business, waiting for someone to come up to him.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:10 pm

How many people can fit in this pantry??? Oh heck, Nevea and Clayton are still here too! Maybe now isn't the best time to talk about alliances. Maybe there is somewhere more private they can go. Sam tries to change the subject.
"Heeey Martin!" Drawing the attention to him
"What brings you to pantry land?"

Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:17 pm

"Oh you right, Sam." she leans in close to Peaches's ear. "I'm down but lets talk later." She winked at her and smiled. "Hey Martin!"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:18 pm

Sam wrote:
"Heeey Martin!" Drawing the attention to him
"What brings you to pantry land?"

Your beauty. No, because his flirting has led to him being discussed behind his back, so the guy has to put on some simpleton's mask and communicate that way. "Yes, I cooked the meat, which, by the way, is now in the kitchen, and the pan is difficult to wash in the kitchen, so I hope the interns will take it," shrugged, sharply remembering that he forgot to introduce himself, "by the way, I'm Martin, and you must be Sam, right?".
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:21 pm

Carmen wrote:
"Oh you right, Sam." she leans in close to Peaches's ear. "I'm down but lets talk later." She winked at her and smiled. "Hey Martin!"

Seeing the new face say something in Peach's ear, Martin raised an eyebrow and smiled. Oh, I see the ladies are wasting their time, building alliances. Not bad. "Well Hello", his face was like I declassified you.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:28 pm

"Yep, meats cool..." She blows off the compliment. She noticed Martin had been flirting with a lot of the girls in the house. She's not about to get mixed up in that mess! She nudges Carmen and Peaches.
caugh caugh wisper "sitting room" cough cough
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:40 pm

"Hello." Carmen said brightly and shortly. She noticed the little smirk on his face and widened her smile. Oh man, she thought. He... never mind. "Excuse me," she said, brushing through the crowd in the storage room, "I have to go to the bathroom."
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:45 pm

Sam wrote:
"Yep, meats cool..." She blows off the compliment. She noticed Martin had been flirting with a lot of the girls in the house. She's not about to get mixed up in that mess! She nudges Carmen and Peaches.
caugh caugh wisper "sitting room" cough cough

He saw that the lady was trying to get out faster, and stopped Sam, taking her by the elbow. "Well, let's get something clear so we don't have any problems.

"First of all, I know you have an Alliance. Very smart to go to a room where people prefer to talk about alliances",Martin took his hand away, "I won't tell anyone about your trio, just please don't vote for me and I won't vote against your Alliance, maybe even vote with you, it's so very just", smiled a charming smile,

"Second, I hate that after the peach situation, someone says about me that all the girls are afraid of me. I'm not going to go to you, and to you, "looking at Carmen," I'm used to flirting, but if you don't like it, I won't do it. I'm sorry we started this dialogue exactly, but I don't want enemies in the house."

Last edited by Martin on Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:51 pm

Carmen stopped dead in her tracks. "Please do not[/not]," she said with a stern emphasis, "grab her arm. No one has ever said anything about you to me. If I see something going on, that's my opinion. I'm [i]not afraid of you, either. Excuse us, while we go to the bathroom." She grabbed Sam's hand and led her out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:57 pm

Sam jerks her elbow away and composes herself.
"Okay I appreciate the offer. I'll make you a deal. It's too early in the game to start spilling the beans about alliances. Keep our alliance a secret and we will keep you safe. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
Martin

Martin

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 pm

"You'll have a talk in private. Then I agree. You in?", he held out his hand. "Don't think I'm going to flirt with you, I just think the ball is spinning around you."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:02 am

Sam wrote:
Sam wiped the rest of the evidence from her mouth.
"Hey Nevea!"
"Now that I'm awake I can finally meet you properly Clayton! I'm Sam, us Texans gotta stick together!"

[quote="Carmen"][color=#FFDB58]This must be Clayton, the cowboy that Sam was literally just talking about. Man, he is 100% Texan, Carmen thought. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Hi, I’m Carmen!” She greeted. She stuck her hand out looking for a handshake. “Put ‘er there, partner!”

Clayton happily grabbed onto Carmens hand and shook it vigorously, almost tossing her around like a rag doll. He then heard that Sam was a Texan and his face lit up. "YEEE Doggie!! It's mighty fine to meet someone else from Texas in this house! Where are ya from?" After he asked his question Martin and Peaches walked in. He went over to grab a snack while they were making their introductions. He then hears Peaches discussing with the girls about an alliance. Interesting he thought, discussing alliances in front of people who you did not ask to be in your alliance, that's a quick way to get exposed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quick Snack Runs   Quick Snack Runs - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Quick Snack Runs
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2