The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time For A Celebration!

Go down 
+6
Kiki/Lolo
Cam
Peaches
Martin
Garfield
Delin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Malibu

Malibu

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:01 am

Malibu just quietly sits down now and listens to Ivy's story.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:06 am

”Oh gosh! That’s the one thing I forgot! What am I even thinking?!” He says. “I don’t even have a stinkin’ iPod on me!”

“Anyone else got any music we can listen to?”
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:11 am

”That’s so great that you work at a summer camp! I didn’t peg you for the camp conselour type.” She chuckles. “But yeah, Trey’s father isn’t in the picture and hasn’t been for a while. So it’s just been the two of us really. My mom and sister will help from time to time too. He’s actually staying with them while I’m here.” She smiles and then turns to Malibu. “Oh, sorry doll! Did you wanna sit?” She pats on an open space next to her. “Come, come!”
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:15 am

Malibu lit up at Ivy's gesture like she just won the freakin' lottery.
It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 7B9T

She had to keep her cool though and sat next to the soaked girl,

"Oh gawd, did Martin get a hold of ya?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:22 am

Donovan comes over and looks around for any type of stereo. He then talks into his Mic "Val do you have any music for us? Producers?"
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:37 am

Sergio found one of Delin's notes and arrived to the party. He notices Garfield laying in the grass and waves at him casually. Then he greets the rest with a brief "'Sup" and immediately goes over to grab a drink. Now that he's no longer a have-not he can finally enjoy some liquid courage.
It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Tenor
Once he was set, he took off his tank top and got into the hot tub. Best relaxing combo, he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:28 am

Malibu took notice to Sergio taking off his shirt and blushed a little before turning back to Ivy, listening to her.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:00 am

Xavier has been writing in a notebook while having his headphones on by the pool area while shirtless and wearing black and white swimming trunks. He’s a bit deep in thought as he writes down what he’s thinking. He flies at the others in the pool and gives them a wave.

Last edited by Xavier on Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:09 am

The blonde appeared here in a short pink dress. She smiles at everyone and waves her hand.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Garfield stands up after he heard Sergio "Hey buddy glad you are here and uh ENJOY!!" He leans in a whispers to Donovan "Nice pun dude but let's put on some music!"

He waves at Aurora "Hey there lil princess, come aboard."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:38 pm

He noticed the cluster of people coming out to the yard. "Hello everyone!" Delin grabs another bottle and klinks it with Sergio's

"Perfect way to start the new week, dude!" He chuckles and takes a big gulp. "Feel free to the food and if you want like... a burger or somethin' just holler at me!" He smiles at the group
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:54 pm

"Hi Garf!"

Aurora smiled and began to look carefully at what was happening around.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Delin looks at all the fun everyone's having. He grabs a case of the beer and brings it to the poolside. "Step aside, kids." He says, ripping his shirt off and jumping into the pool.

He comes up for air and grabs his beer bottle. He takes a big gulp of if. "Aah... The water is perfect man. This is awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:44 pm

Ivy turns to Malibu. "Yes, Martin did get a hold of me." She giggles. "But it's fine, I'm okay." She then eyes Sergio. He's clearly older, but still very much in shape. An older, mature man with abs? Yes, please.

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Giphy

She waves at him. "Hey Sergio," she smiles. "How nice of you to join us." She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:52 pm

Upon being noticed by Ivy, Sergio just smiled awkwardly. He wasn't sure if she caught him checking her out when Val announced her. He eagerly got out of the tub, almost dropping his beer, and approached the ladies.
"Hahah, yeah, just wanted to see what all the fuss was about." He bites his lip, trying not to look nervous.
It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Tenor
"You liking this place, Ivy? I assume season 1's house was more on a budget, heh."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:20 pm

Ivy's eyes widened as Sergio came closer. Oh my god, wait-- did he have MORE than six abs? Oh my god, he did. Oh my god. Keep your calm, Ivy. KEEP YOUR CALM!

"Oh, sugar, this house is infinitely better than the one I stayed in. Everything about it is gorgeous!" She smiles. And she really does mean everything.

It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Surprised-Eugene-Levy-GIF-by-Schitts-Creek-downsized_large
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:36 pm

Malibu nodded in agreement with Ivy and also eyed Sergio up and down.
It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Tumblr_n3s0ne5b7d1rosb88o1_250
She was definitely impressed with his physique but she tried her best to keep her composure and looked over to Ivy,
"Yeah y'all looked like you were living in mah house after a TGIF highschool party"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Xavier chills by the hot tub and laughs. “Man, I miss my old high school parties back in Atlanta. My boys and I always got crazy with the music and the drinking games.”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:23 pm

"Oh boy, the best thing ever were the college parties me and my frat brothers held."

He takes a big swig of his beer. "They were definitely the best! Beer pong, Keg stand, I used to wipe the floor with the people that went! They didn't let me play games unless it was necessary!" He chuckles.

"Aah... some good times indeed." He smiles slightly as he seeps into the water
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 pm

Garf laughed "Well back during my college years, there was just parties non stop but I was just the one making the entrees & such." He scratches his beard "They always had me on the beer bong though because I used to be a heavy drinker." He sighs deeply.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:36 pm

Xavier pats Garfield on the back. “You alright Garfield?”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:59 pm

He looks at Xavier "Oh I'm just grand was just thinking about the old Garf...wasn't goooood ahah!" He rubs his cheek "the scratch is kinda irritating me though but enough about that." He turns to face him "So how did you like that last time you were in this house?"
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:01 pm

Xavier smiles and looks around. “Honestly? It feels like I haven’t been away from here for so long. Had some great memories here a year ago.”
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:34 pm

Donovan grabs a beer and gravitates to where the guys are talking about Fraternities "Yeah I was in a fraternity too... but they kicked me out when I stole a rival schools mascot head. I thought it would be funny and clearly they didn't, pshhh no taste in humor"

He then listens as Garfield talks and frowns "sounds like they made you their lackey. Obviously you're better than them and more successful... cause I mean you're here! A freakin' TV show!
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:09 pm

"You know what Van...you're right, I am me and I didn't need them!" He proudly put his hands on his hips.

He beams at Xavier "That season was wild with the vets and newbies man it was funny seeing a lot of reactions...it's hard to stay true to an alliance or friends in this house but it takes a lot of dedication."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time For A Celebration!   It's Time For A Celebration! - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

It's Time For A Celebration!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next