The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 Safety Comp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 3 Safety Comp Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 Safety Comp   Week 3 Safety Comp Clock10Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:36 am

Morgan opens his eyes wide and dramatically "Are you fucking serious!? I hurt my ankle again and did worse than I did with the coconut challenge. I told myself to keep my cool and not quit but gosh that challenge was so painful." he puts his hand on his head and shakes his head

"The first competition must have been good luck cause I have been TERRIBLE at the past few, I might cry...holy crap"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 3 Safety Comp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 3 Safety Comp   Week 3 Safety Comp Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:07 pm

"Ugh it really sucks that my friend Tosh had to go. I am appreciative that I am safe but now my closest ally is gone... I am unsure what I should do cause I can't form alliances with everyone in the house, that would be dumb but at the same time I need to assure my safety. Anyway Satoshi if you're watching, I'm gonna try to win the show in your honor dude." He puts a thumb up and smiles
Back to top Go down

Week 3 Safety Comp
Page 1 of 1