The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 1 POP Comp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 1 POP Comp Empty
PostSubject: Week 1 POP Comp   Week 1 POP Comp Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:25 pm

Morgan lets out a huge sigh as he lifts his injured ankle onto the couch. "God, that was embarrassing both my performance and my image." He looks at the camera with sad eyes "and I am sorry fam back home and Larissa. I told myself that I would keep my cool during this show, I tried my best even though it's only week one. Now people might think I'm fake since I have been nothing but nice and chill. And to top it all off Kyle WON!? Now I have to replace him...I need to pick someone who wouldn't go home next to inspector Cece"

Morgan winces as his ankle is still in a lot of pain. "I just can't believe I did that on national TV." He puts his head into his hands and sighs
Back to top Go down

Week 1 POP Comp
Page 1 of 1