The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winding Down After the Comp

Go down 
+2
Kabirah
Natalie
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Winding Down After the Comp Empty
PostSubject: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:32 pm

Morgan is laying down in the hammock, drinking tea, and trying to relax after the long comp and the drama from Satoshi and Tasha while watching the birds. He then starts thinking out loud by rambling "Hopefully one of them sees me out here. This drama got so out of hand the other day and I feel like I need to be the mediator for them to talk it out again." he then lets out a sigh and watches a mother bird feed it's babies "why can't things be as peaceful as this? God nature is wonderful"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:52 pm

Satoshi walks outside to see Morgan on the hammock.
He is tired from the challenge so he sits under a shady tree close to Morgan with a glass that was next to him when we woke up earlier.

"I can say when someone plays a good game. You definitely played an impressive one."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:04 pm

Morgan looks over and smiles "Oh thank God you are here. I was just thinking about you" he pauses for a second "not like that. And thank you haha I don't know what came out of me, I didn't want to throw it but I also didn't want to win so I wasn't sure what to do. Anyway how are you feeling after a couple of days ago...?" Morgan grows a little anxious not knowing if the wounds are still there from the blowup
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:15 pm

Satoshi breathes in the fresh air as he takes a sip of whatever was in the cup. He almost spits out the warm, watery smoothie but he swallows anyway it to not look rude.

"Well, I am not fuming with anger so that's an improvement. I am also wondering, what did Tasha say when you and Dio talked to her about the whole thing?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:29 pm

Morgan smiles a bit "yeah that is an improvement! Do you think you could talk to her if I was in the room? She did not want to talk about it all that much, but she said she'd think about keeping an open mind if someone was in the room to mediate. Then Dio and I left cause we felt unwanted in there by some of the girls." Morgan rolls his eyes "but I do think if you both keep open minds and talk, we should be able to gain peace. We will need Dio in the room too though cause it did start with you being rude to him" he takes a sip while looking at Satoshi hoping that he doesn't become stubborn again.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:47 pm

He leans against the tree. No matter how much he doesn't want to be around Dio, he did help him settle things with Tasha and Morgan made a very good point of having someone in the room with the two of them. He is willing to do anything to fix his mess at this point.

"I'm not too surprised about her not saying too much. And having either one or both of you in the room would be fantastic actually. I just want to have less stress in this house and if it means being monitored, I'm willing to take it. Even with Diorno being in there. I will keep it mature though, I swear."

He laughs under his breath

"But I'm surprised that you guys survived the 'Den of Sin' according to Isaiah."

Last edited by Satoshi on Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:53 pm

"Yeah it should be both of us cause I don't know Dio THAT well, so he could get mad and argue too. Yeah I am sure that the stress is getting to you, it would suck having drama right off the bat. Yeah just keep your cool even if they don't." Morgan then rolls his eyes and laughs about the den of sin "Yeah that dude freaks me out. I feel unholy and I don't believe in God. He left soon after you left though that night"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Satoshi can feel the solom feelings rush back to him while he thinks about Dio. It is hard to judge a man like him without thinking about other events in his life. But he can't make harsh assumptions.

"No one can ever know someone 100%. But it's is only the first challenge. I'm sure we will have time to get to know our housemates more then we want to. And believe me, it does. It's never a pleasant experience and most of the time have someone else there to help be my filter. Not this time. But this is still something that can be fixed."

He chuckles once again.

"You are not the only one to not believe in God. I'm actually a little relieved to see a fellow atheist. But as long as we keep our distance from him, it shouldn't be too terrible, right?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:57 pm

Morgan nods in agreement while drinking his tea "Very true. I mean I have a general idea of people I can trust but some people I am still iffy about. Yeah it definitely isn't a pleasant experience which is why I am a little afraid of nominations. At least you can feel better about that since I know you well enough, I won't put you on the block, you have my word." Morgan laughs with him and puts his hand on his shoulder "Yeah it is nice having someone else like that. Sometimes I am looked down upon because I am one and I smoke weed. We should keep a distance but still keep an eye on him, I feel like he will be really good at puzzles or memory challenges" Morgan gives an awkward smile "and if he won, I would've been up."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:11 pm

Raldo comes out to the backyard after his shower, rinsing off from all the goo.
He walks over to Satoshi and Morgan with a towel wrapped around his head to dry off his hair.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Satoshi scratches the back of his head in thought of the stress that Morgan must be feeling right now. Although he is honored by his words, he is still wondering what is going on through his head.

"Wow, I actually feel very honored by your gesture. Thank you. But I don't think you should too hard about Isaiah. I'm pretty sure that he feels the same way about every sinner in this house. Especially some of the girls who talk about se..."

He stops in the middle of his sentence as he notices the figure that heavily resembles Jesus Christ. He moves closer to Morgan to whisper in his ear.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but is the second coming of Jesus already here or am I just going crazy?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:54 pm

Raldo, just gives a blank stare not knowing what the two where talking about.
It took him a while to figure it out, He hates first impressions as he always has to be compared to Jesus.
He shakes it off and ignores it.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to interupt. You where the first people I saw after heading out of the show.
Plus I havent seen you before and wanted to make a fair introduction and wanting to get to know you"
Raldo reaches out his hands at Satoshi for a hand shake
"The names Raldo, What's Yours"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:59 pm

Satoshi can tell that he already messed up by the way the long haired man looked at them after he made that comparison. So the best thing he could do is make up for it. He gets up off the ground and shakes JeRaldo's hand.

"Satoshi. I actually can't believe that this is the first time we met after being here for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:10 pm

Raldo laughs
"Honestly, I dont blame you. I been spending majority of my time sleeping on the floor hidden behind a bed. So It's hard to notice me"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:14 pm

He looks at JeRaldo with a slight bit of concern for his back.

"Dear Lord, you must be as stiff as a board. And not meaning to sound rude, but why did you sleep behind the bed instead of on top of it?"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:29 pm

He laughs
"Nah, I don't find that rude at all. I only decided to sleep on the floor since there were not enough beds to go around. So I thought it would be the nice thing to sleep on the floor for a couple of weeks."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:46 pm

If JeRaldo isn't phased by his strange sleeping habits, then why should he? He just decides to go along with it.

"It's just amazing that you were able to last that long in the challenge with that sleeping arrangement. It's actually impressive."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:51 pm

"Thank you! As well as you, Don't get me wrong I thought someone like you wouldn't last long in a challenge that involved strength. You fooled me wrong completely. I was surprised by how well you did in it"

Raldo is extremely impressed with Satoshi
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:04 pm

Valenda walks out into the yard with a ice pack oh her cheek and 2 tissue in her nose

"Ow man that challenge was good in the beginning but why were they aiming my face?" talking to herself thinking she was alone "Well this day couldn't get any bett-" she stops and see's Morgan, Satoshi and JeRaldo "er...men..." as she slowly turns around to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:26 pm

Raldo saw her saw her from the corner of his eye and waves to Valenda
"Hey!" He smiles, hoping she heard him
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:29 pm

"Hmm, now that you mention it, I was a little surprised by how long I lasted. Clearly not as long as you guys but still. Thank you!"

Satoshi couldn't help but notice Valenda's red hair as she looked a bit embarrassed.

"Hey Valenda, if you wanted to stay out here, then you are more than welcome to join us."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:42 pm

She takes a deep breath and turns around "hi uh Raldo right...I didn't know you guys were out here." she says quietly.

She slowly walks up to them "uhh sorry I look hideous." she sighs while covering her left eye "You guys did great during the challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:54 pm

"Nonsense, you still look adorable. You just need a couple of days to let your wounds heal." He says whole heartedly.

"You also fought a good fight. It was a difficult first challengethat hurt like a bitch!"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:59 pm

He looks at Valenda

"What Satoshi said, You really pulled off an amazing fight out there, You really impressed us all"
"I dig the hairdo btw" He smiles
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:04 pm

Morgan laughs at Satoshi's comment and shakes his head yes. After a while of zoning out he responds "Hey Raldo and Vale! You all did great in the challenge. I don't know how I won...at first I didn't want to but I was sure Mark would put up you Vale... I couldn't let that happen. The only hard part is deciding who I should put up with him, I hate making people mad"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp Clock10

Back to top Go down

Winding Down After the Comp
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next