The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Winding Down After the Comp

Go down 
+2
Kabirah
Natalie
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:11 pm

Manda, looking for a place to sit down and attempt to tan, sees the group chatting and decides to join. She is (of course) waltzing around in an incredibly revealing bikini and what appears to be a silk robe, while also holding a... banana? Topical.

She smirks and walks up behind Morgan. "What's all this about Hard Parts?" She pinches the end of the banana and starts to peel it.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:17 pm

Satoshi looks at Morgan with reassuring look as he puts his hand on his shoulder.

" I just think that you need to do what you think is right. But no one should hold it against you because they will eventually have to go through the same problem."

He sees Manda in her revealing attire and he couldn't help but to look for a little too long. But the look on his face says that he isn't interested

"Clearly the hard part is what you want to arouse."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:22 pm

She rolls her eyes, "Chill dude, I'm not really into YOUR hard parts if you get my meaning." As if to prove a point, she takes a rather pointed bite out of her banana.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:23 pm

Morgan flinches from Manda but then looks at her sad "I am really sorry, that seemed rude. I just have a girlfriend that I love very much. I was just talking about who I should nominate. Thanks Tosh haha. It is still bad though to go first haha. Who would you guys want to see go home? I don't want to go against the house..." Morgan trials off knowing on the inside that some people will be unhappy in the house no matter his decision.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

She chews thoughtfully, then pipes up. "Well, isn't there one guy who hasn't even shown up yet? Does he count? Like really it's too early to see who's a threat and who isn't, so send home the people who aren't fun to work with."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:25 pm

He isn't phased by her metaphoric gesture. But he knows what she means.

"The hard part is happening with the head on his shoulders, not between his legs."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:30 pm

"Yea, I gathered big guy. It's this thing called a joke--maybe you've heard of it on your planet? Anyway," she turns her attention back to Morgan. "Send somebody home who doesn't deserve to be here."
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:36 pm

He decides to keep his big mouth shut before he says something he will regret later. But a thought does occur in his head.

"You mean like that inspector that was only there for the challenge?"

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:36 pm

Morgan puts his finger on his chin and rubs the stubble on his chin "You do have a good point. There are a few people who have not socialized at all. That makes it a bit easier. Thanks Manda."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:39 pm

She nods, all the potential 'drama' lost to her. "Yea, the inspector guy was SUPER weird like I didn't even see him enter the house. He's kinda like my man Jesus over there," she motions to Raldo. She then pats Morgan on the head. "And no prob, sweetie! I'm always here to help and look pretty"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:56 pm

Morgan gives Manda a smile " You know, I misjudged you today. You played it to win it in the challenge and you actually know a lot more about the game then you let on. Anyway yeah I was thinking that inspector guy...who should my backup be if he is taken off the block? He could be a challenge beast since we don't know him. I mean Kyle hasn't talked a lot... then there is Isaiah who scares me" Morgan laughs a little but then goes back to a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:01 am

"But like you said earlier, Isaiah could be a valuable asset to have around the house. But I do understand what you implying about Kyle. He hasn't been around much to actually prove his worth."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:09 am

Valenda looks at them and smiles "Aw you guys, thank you so much ouch!" as she presses the pack closer to her cheek "Oh Sato..."

She turns to Je "really heh well I love your glorious long hair...too bad you cut it during tdas but you still looked awesome!"

"I felt bad though...putting Mark up before or anyone in general...it's I know it's a game but..." she runs her fingers through her hair "By the way Morgan...congrats on winning."

Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:13 am

"I mean, it's gonna suck to send ANYONE home, but somebody has to go... Better that it's someone we haven't grown attached to or somebody who's here for silly reasons." ... Like a millionaire heiress who's only around to stir up drama? She smirked at the thought. She might not be the most deserving, but she was determined to be fun and entertaining during her stay. That meant staying for more than one episode.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:15 am

She plays with her ice pack "h-hi Manda...you do got a point..."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:17 am

Morgan looks over at Vale and smiles big "Thanks girl! If Mark is safe after this week, you need to be careful...you and Dio are going to be his number one target. And I'd hate for you to go on the block"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:40 am

"I know and I have to watch my back for now on if he does make it." She sighs and touches her eye "well for now watch with one eye."
"Thanks Morg!"

"Manda is right...someone does have to go and sooner or later it can be anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:48 am

Morgan lets out a yawn while stretching out his legs and arms "Yeah you girls are right. I should try to not feel bad with the nomination cause it has to happen. Anyway let's talk about this tomorrow, I am going to bed"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:52 am

Robin walks in the backyard, a welt on the top of her head clearly visible from being launched into the stands from the banana. She waves to Morgan and Vale and makes her way to them. "Hey guys, that was one crazy challenge right? Me and Vale both seem to have gotten a little beat up haha. Oh congrats by the way Morgan! You played a strong game today man! Robin looks over to Satoshi who is sitting in the shade under the tree. "Hey Satoshi, listen I just wanted to apologize if I said anything that offended you in the kitchen earlier, I thought you were a hothead but since then you've proved me wrong and you seem pretty chill, I hope that we can start over." She extends her hand and offers a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:17 pm

As soon as Robin adressed his name, Satoshi looks in her direction with a surprised look on his face. Since he is definitely not wanting to make anymore enemies, he lifts himself off the ground to grasp her hand. His expression softened as he shakes her hand.

"Well, if there are no hard feelings towards Morgan and I, then I see no reason to hold anything against you. Plus, you seem like a person I can get along with. So there is no harm done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winding Down After the Comp   Winding Down After the Comp - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Winding Down After the Comp
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2