The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Annihilation HA

Go down 
+6
Natalie
TiShaun
Marlee
Robin
Nisha
Val
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - Annihilation HA Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:06 pm

PLEASE READ THE FULL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

"Hello HouseGuests! Welcome to the final competition of the week. Satoshi, Marlee, Nisha, Morgan and Tasha... listen VERY closely to what I'm about to say:

This is THE most important House Ambassador competition we've had thus far. Win will hold the most powerful position in the game, lose and you will be AUTOMATICALLY NOMINATED. That means there will be four nominees. No pressure.

Your challenge is simple. Each of you will are in your own aisle, unable to be see each other. In front of you, you have a puzzle. The first to finish the puzzle CORRECTLY and ring in the buzzer will win. Got it? On your marks... get set... go!"

Hey guys! Fairly simple competition this week! You will ALSO be doing a puzzle! Here is the link: http://www.epuzzle.info/u/1e3d66

Be aware that for this challenge, the person with the fastest time will win! Please remember to use the name of your OC when it asks for your name. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:35 pm

Morgan bites his bottom lip, he should be good at a puzzle but he doesn't know if his mind is totally in the game since he is super nervous. He takes a deep breath "Let's start this Val!" He then cracks his neck and hands. When the buzzer sounds, he looks at the pieces that are of where he was in the picture first.

He knows that him Marlee and Je were all the way to the left and the pool would obviously be at the bottom. He struggles for a few seconds then seems to get it. He just has to hope that he isn't taking as long as the others.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:49 am

Nisha stretches her arms a bit in her aisle. She now has on a neck brace and has been feeling somewhat better from yesterday. The pain was still there, but her mobility had increased much more.

With the buzzer sounding, she starts studying each piece from color to pattern and does her best to correctly place them.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:05 pm

"And the winner is...." Val waits for someone to press the buzzer and the first to do it correctly is.... MARLEE. "Congratulations Marlee! You are the new House Ambassador!

Marlee, with this power and the four nominees in front of you, you must choose to evict either Tasha, Morgan, Nisha or Satoshi. You must choose right here, right now. So who will it be Marlee? Who will you single-handedly remove from this game?" She smirks at the HouseGuests reactions to the twist.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:26 pm

Robin gawks at the screen with Val on it with her mouth wide open. Two of her closest friends in the house were on the block, and it was only up to one person to decide.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:12 am

"Right now?" Marlee gasped. She doesn't get a chance to talk to anyone?

Marlee stands in front of the 4 nominee's. She looks at all of them and examines.

She thinks to herself.

'Nisha, The poor girl injured her neck and still managed to play the game... It would break her more if she ends up leaving the same week on her injury.

Morgan, I only talked to him a couple of times. I feel as if Morgan and I can make an agreement to have each other's back

The two have already won a challenge, which proves that they deserve to stay. It would be best to remove one of them. But it's too much of a risky move since I don't know who's connected with who inside the house, I don't want to piss anyone off.

Besides, none of the two are targeting me so why not keep them. As well as the two not appearing to be a threat from the looks of there injuries.

So...

It's down to either Tasha or What's his face.
Both don't seem to do anything for me in the long run. They sucked major ass on both challenges.
But Tasha did A LOT worse. She didn't look as if she was trying... But Satoshi was doing better than Tasha.

But If I keep Tasha, I can definitely use her as a way to easily win challenges since she doesn't seem to be that good in challenges compared to whatever his name is?

If I keep the other guy. I can try to form an alliance with him. But I definitely DO NOT, want to deal with his temper tantrums that I've been hearing around the house. Plus, he messed with my girl's hair. And I don't know him.
Strick 3 bitch.'

"Bye Yoshi"

Week 3 - Annihilation HA Giphy

Last edited by Marlee on Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:22 am

Ti'Shaun grins and folds her arms in triumph from the sidelines.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:35 am

Satoshi stands in silence as he is in shock that a complete stranger would judge him so harshly. He doesn't even know her name, yet she is able to make drastic judgements about him without even getting his name right. He is extremely enraged at the red haired girl for her display. But he strides to the door without looking at her. He looks back at everyone that mattered to him to say his goodbyes.

"Although my time has been short lived, I would like to thank the friends I have made here. For once in my life...I felt welcomed by your warm presence. I couldn't thank you anymore."

He closes the door behind him with the little amount of dignity he had left.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:43 am

Morgan mouth agapes, he was sure that he was going home and to think one of his friends is going home sucks "Satoshi...im so sorry dude. We will hang out once I'm sent home." He starts to tear up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:21 am

Cash pretends to be shocked, for the cameras of course. On the inside, he literally didn't have any emotional attachment to Satoshi. His two girls Nisha and Tasha were safe so he wasn't bothered whatsoever!

"Oh no! What a sad day!? I'm so so sorry!" Cash gasps but sounds really fake, he has his hand over his mouth to hide his facial expressions and make it more believable.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:22 pm

Dio gasped as Marlee stated that Satoshi was evicted from the house. Marlee made a smart move. Maybe things would calm down around the house for a bit. There was quite some tension around Satoshi, even though he clearly made some great friends here.

He had to admit, he was relieved. Satoshi clearly hates his guts, so it is positive that an enemy was eliminated for him. Yet.... it didn't feel right. He grunted as he cursed himself for feeling conflicted over something he should simply be relieved by.

'I don't even know what made him so mad at me... It feels awful to see Satoshi leave the house, while I didn't have the chance to get on good terms with him...'

He crossed his arms as he showed a displeased expression. His grip tightens around his arms, his knuckles becoming a shade lighter from the pressure.

'Why can't you simply play the game, Dio.... You're acting like a little kid, get a hold on yourself...'

He looked over at Cash, who was... 'mourning' over the eviction of Satoshi in his own way.

Cash Carvey wrote:
"Oh no! What a sad day!? I'm so so sorry!"
Dio raised an eyebrow. He's been in the acting business long enough to notice how fake that sounded. I bet I'm the only one who noticed that. Hah!
Still, he played along with the popstar. He took a step towards Cash.

"Such a shame right? A worthy competitor, evicted way to soon." He shook his head.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:22 pm

Valenda's knees begin to buckle, as she heard Marlee say Satoshi's name.

N-no! It can't be...not him...not so soon. Why did it have to be him? T-then again Morgan, Nishy and Tasha were up there too but...why does my heart cringe?

She looks down with her hands to the side as she bites down on her bottom lip.

"I didn't get to fix his glasses..."
She looks up at Morgan with his glasses in her hands then to the left "I can still fix them and send them to him."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

Morgan nods his head "Yeah I'm sure he would love that. It's okay" he hugs Vale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Annihilation HA   Week 3 - Annihilation HA Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Annihilation HA
Page 1 of 1