The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Annihilation Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Annihilation Week Empty
PostSubject: Annihilation Week   Annihilation Week Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:33 am

"This goop is SO slippery...but I'm..somehow maneuvering my way through my lane with ease."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Annihilation Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Week   Annihilation Week Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:34 am

"I'm doing so well in this comp, but I start to freak out a little bit the moment I slip and fall..."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Annihilation Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Week   Annihilation Week Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:35 am

"Out of nowhere, I do a complete 180, and everyone else who was doing poorly, are suddenly mastering the challenge!"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

Annihilation Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Week   Annihilation Week Clock10Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:44 am

After the Comp
"So...that happened." She readjusts her neck brace a bit as she lets out a soft sigh. "I've got to wear this neck brace for the entirety of this week..." Her eyes start to sparkle a bit as couple tears form. "I just hope this won't jeopardize my game...I've still got a fighting spirit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Annihilation Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annihilation Week   Annihilation Week Clock10

Back to top Go down

Annihilation Week
Page 1 of 1