The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7- Nomination Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Birdy

Birdy

Week 7- Nomination Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 7- Nomination Ceremony   Week 7- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:25 am

Birdy called everyone into the living room and stood on her little table. “Hello everyone! As we all know, this is a competition, and in every competition there are winners.. and sadly there are those who lose as well.” Birdy decided the word ‘losers’ sounded too distasteful.
“As the House Ambassador, it is my role to decide which two of you should be up for eviction.” Birdy’s voice quavers a little as she looks at all the wonderful people before her.
“This has been very difficult for me to decide, but... for this week’s nominations, I’m choosing JC and Rico.” Birdy stepped down from the table, hoping she had made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- Nomination Ceremony   Week 7- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:09 pm

"Alright, cool." Rico said with a melacholic tone.

First, the chick beats him out in the HA comp, then nominates him. "I respect you decision." He turned to J.C. "Good luck, dude." He said. He let out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Bertrand

Bertrand

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- Nomination Ceremony   Week 7- Nomination Ceremony Clock10Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:16 pm

Bertrand nodded as Birdy made her nominations. He could see why she made those choices. Both were a bit physical in that department. He muttered "Good luck" to the both of the nominees... for good measure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7- Nomination Ceremony   Week 7- Nomination Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7- Nomination Ceremony
Page 1 of 1