The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+8
Nisha
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Jedd
TiShaun
Cash Carvey
Kiki/Lolo
Tasha
Val
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:15 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I'm here to put an end to a VERY entertaining week for us viewers.." She laughs. "Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Deressa, is being the HA everything you thought it'd be? You seemed very anxious and very nervous when it came to nominations and all the drama that happened.

Kenji, welcome to the game! This was your very first week. Was it difficult to adjust to all of the relationships and alliances that were already formed?

Manda, our audience would love to know what you think about this weeks juicy drama. Any specific thoughts?

Ti'Shaun and Tasha. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Deressa, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours unless everyone votes before then! The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever. It's just for episode purposes.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 4 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Ti'Shaun and Tasha. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:18 pm

"No need to make a vote." She stands up from the couch, with a calm smile that was hiding how nervous she was.

"Val, I choose to quit the game."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm

"Wait, listen Tasha. I hardly know you, you hardly know me but you are about to quit on money for someone who is a snake in this house, she has been playing everyone in this house. I don't think this is the right decision. Not to be a dick but she would backstab you easily for the money, she's not worth it."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:23 pm

Cash gasps dramatically, his jaw DROPS. "W-What?"
Week 4 - Live Eviction Cash_s11
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Ti'Shaun, sitting on the arm of the couch stroking her hair nervously widens her eyes and drops her jaw as Tasha makes her statement.

"Shut, up Morgan. You haven't shut your mouth since you stepped into this house on week one. Give it a rest already?" 

She then turns back to Tasha nervously.

"Tasha why? You honestly have a way better chance to stay in the game than I do. Are you really gonna throw all of that hard work away?" She frowns.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:27 pm

Valenda's eyes widen as she heard what Tasha has said "T-Tasha! You...quit"

She holds her heart and smiles a bit at the thought she would've done the same for her boys...anyone in particular actually.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:28 pm

Morgan narrows his eyes "Girl really? You're the one always getting in fights and running your mouth like the snake you are. So don't tell me to shut up cause I called you out on your bullshit"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Ti'Shaun blows a kiss at Morgan.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:30 pm

TiShaun wrote:
"Tasha why? You honestly have a way better chance to stay in the game than I do. Are you really gonna throw all of that hard work away?" She frowns.

"Girl if you don't shut the..." Cash says under his breath to Ti'Shaun. "Let it happen." he makes sure no one else can hear what he's saying to her.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:31 pm

"Ugh, Morgan. Don't" She sighs. "I truly got to meet Ti'Shaun in the game, and I assure you that she may be hard to deal with, because she is the kind that doesn't sugarcoat the hell out of everything, but I also know..." Putting her hands on her heart and smiling proudly, she starts to talk like Ti'Shaun is one of her sisters. "That she is a awesome, caring person. The time I spent with her, I felt like having my sisters around, even when I'm so distant of them."

"She did care for me, even if it was in her own, straight-to-the-point way. So, please, don't go assuming thing about someone you don't know, everyone has two sides and you was unlucky enough to catch most of her bad side. After all, you aren't a perfect person, either."

She turns her head to Ti'Shaun.

"Girl, I know things are happening to you, things that putting you honor in game. I don't want people to continue seeing you as a bad trouble-maker, I know everything is a misunderstanding somehow. So, please, take this sacrifice as a way to show everyone your true, true colors.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:31 pm

"So uh regardless of Twat'Shaun over there, how about you just... don't quit. Seriously, why would anyone who isn't already wealthy quit a game like this? You're giving up on your chance to do something to better yourself for someone you've known for like a month..."
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:32 pm

"Don't care for the wealth, as long as I live my life being a fair, honest person."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:34 pm

"Tasha no one is perfect. Stop acting like you are you don't even know me cause all you did was talk to Ti and Nisha when Ti didn't have your back...she was aligned with other people in the house. She had a final 2 with me and most likely a final 2 with Je'Raldo. I understand she's your friend but on a game level, she isn't trustworthy"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:35 pm

Ti'Shaun begins to tear up as she listens to Tasha's speech. Tasha, you are truly the sister I've never had, and always wanted."

She stands up and hugs her as she begins to bawl. "If you don't mind.. I want to talk to you in private after we get this situation cleared up." Ti'Shaun smiles at her as her mascara clearly starts streaming down her face a mess.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:37 pm

"I usually can only talk to people who aren't high on drugs, I'm sorry." She shrugs.

Tasha happily accepts Ti'Shaun's hug, the size difference just makes it much more endearing. "Just promise something to me..." She whispers. "Crush Kenji."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Manda stands up, clasping her hands together and smiling as fakely as possibly. "Wow, this is a really special moment and I'm truly happy for y'all, but I don't really wanna vomit so if we could get past all this sugary garbage that'd be awesome."

"Now, I'm here to send somebody home today--it's been SO LONG since we actually got to vote! This is super lame"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 pm

Morgan laughs "So the whole house is on drugs? And girl I haven't been on drugs since the first day. But whatever, you do you." He rolls his eyes
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:41 pm

"EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN!" Val is FURIOUS.

"Here's what's gonna happen since Tasha got me all F*CKED UP. Tasha, I'm giving you a choice. Either you stay and have a regular vote with one person going...

...or quit and you and your 'sister' Ti'Shaun will BOTH leave the game. Make your decision. I'm waiting."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:43 pm

"Excuse me? That's not fair in any way? What's the big difference if I quit? Someone going home, anyway."

"There must be a law against this!"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:44 pm

"-and there's the catch." Ti'Shaun rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:44 pm

Nisha was getting emotional throughout the whole situation. A small gasp escapes her lips at Val's announcement. "No..." she whispers under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:55 pm

"Listen, guys, we haven't had a vote since week one. This is going to be the easiest vote there can be, Tasha wants to go home so all we have to do is vote her out. Easy. Everybody deserves a second chance, let's give Ti'Shaun another week to prove that she's not this monster everyone's trying to make her out to be." Cash stood up and delivered his speech.

Afterward, he goes to Morgan. "Can we talk for a second in the pantry?" Cash whispers to him.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:59 pm

She covers her mouth and gasps "T-that's not fair...that shouldn't be a choice..."she looked down and her hands start to shake, she squeezes her eyes shut and starts getting emotional "T-this is so wrong...I can't stand this!" She storms off in tears.

"I'll be in the sitting room!"

Last edited by Valenda on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:00 am

Morgan nods and follows Cash
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:01 am

"What he said."

So, yes guys. I didn't want to directly tell that to anyone, but I'm having a few problems myself and I need a break from DA and the roleplay to take care of my mental health. I'm sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next