The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Eviction

Go down 
+8
Nisha
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Jedd
TiShaun
Cash Carvey
Kiki/Lolo
Tasha
Val
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jedd

Jedd

Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:03 am

Oh no it's okay Ian, really. It is really understandable dear. Take care of yourself love and many love ok.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:11 am

Ti'Shaun takes a deep breath, annoyed.

"Ok, I'm gonna say this once and ONLY once. From week one people have viewed me as a target. For why though? Because I'm mean? Bitchy? Because I speak my mind? Because I refuse to kiss ass? Wake up.. this is the Mad House. Not the Let's Just Hand Each other the Money House. Of course there's gonna be an Anti-Hero in every season of the show."

She sighs.

"I'll admit. I have taken some drastic measures that probably shouldn't have been taken. Manda, maybe we kind of got off on the wrong foot. I probably stirred the pot a bit on that one. I made that mistake.. now you can accept me speaking to you as a woman in front of everyone, revealing my mistakes.. or keep your grudge, it's your call. Just know that any future 'beef' will only be one-sided on your side."

"Morgan, I honestly don't know where you came from with this X on your picture mess. -but I honestly don't care. I didn't do it, I said I didn't do it. Let it go, why are you crying over a picture? We're more mature that.. and I maybe should've retaliated in a more subtle way, instead of coming full force. I apologize for that as well. 

"Tasha, you really are the bomb dot com. If I was to lose in an eviction to anyone in the house I'd hope it be to you. I love you! That's why if they still choose to vote me out, I'll leave with my head held high, as well as a hug from you, cause duh you just risked your own [CENSOR] life for me. But if I make it by the grace of god, I'll try and turn a new leaf in this house."

]"On that note. I just want everyone to know that there is a SNAKE in this house and it ain't me. I won't say any names, but okay your role. Do you babe, just watch your back and don't let Ti'Shaun catch you slipping. That's not a threat. It's a promise."

"-and to anyone else I may have done wrong, same goes for you. I'll try to make amends at the least." She flips her hair and sits down casually.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:20 am

"Ti'Shaun, nobody here thinks of you as an anti-hero, or really that much of a threat. You're just goddamn unpleasant, and we're a pretty chill group of people... People shouldn't have to go on special magical friendship journeys OR eliminate you just to get on your 'good' side."

Manda's sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and her lips pursed. She's so done with the dramatics from someone who talks so much shit. "If you're saying that you're gonna try to do better by everyone, good. Great. LOVE to see it--loving this honestly, actually. You've just gotta prove it."

"And honestly, I think it's time to vote."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 am

Nisha tilts her head a bit and looks in Ti'Shaun's direction at the mention of an "X" on Morgan's picture. Hmmmm. She began to study certain houseguests' expressions.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:26 am

( I've been stalking but I really hope things get better for you hun! Take care <3 We love you <3 )
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:22 am

(I wish you the best of luck Ian. I'll pray for you. But I do have to question, why are people voting when Tasha still has to choice rather she wants a fair vote or she just wants to leave. I'm not saying it to be rude, it's just a bit confusing.)
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:46 am

(Thanks, guys!)
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:33 pm

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in. Tasha, you're clearly unpredictable and have no more fight to stay in this game. Ti'Shaun, your constant outbursts and attitude towards others have rubbed many people the wrong way."

She looks at the two girls sitting in their chairs. There's a long, intense pause. "With a majority of the votes...

...Ti'Shaun, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests and smirks at all of the drama that has ensued. This episode will be GREAT for ratings.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
TiShaun

TiShaun

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:40 pm

Ti'Shaun grinned. 

"Ti'Shaun, leaves on her own terms."

She flips her hair as she walks over to Cash and Nisha.

"Don't let you know who win this competition." She whispers as she pulls them in for a group hug.
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Her mouth pops open as she hears Ti'Shaun's name "Oh my gosh...even though Tasha doesn't want to be in here you...they still want her herw...Ti...I'm so sorry about this."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Yo_by_p1nethree-dbialvj
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:01 am

Nisha's eyes widen in shock at the sound of Ti'Shaun's name. She felt positive that most of the votes would go to Tasha after her announcement. Even so, the thought of one of her girls leaving was agonizing. She gets up and gives Ti'Shaun a tight squeeze, even as her neck begins to hurt. "I love you girl, stay beautiful," she whispers as she tries to hold back her tears. Too..late. She smiles weakly as she waves her off her Mad House sister.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:09 am

Cash rolls his eyes as soon as the results are read. These people are really going to send someone home who wants to be here over someone who already practically quit. Weak.

"I'm so sorry... I wish I could've done more." Cash sighed and squeezed Ti'Shaun tightly letting out a single tear but quickly brushing it away. Ti'Shaun was one of the only ones in the house that made him feel at home.

"We need to talk." Cash whispered to Nisha after Ti'Shaun left them.

Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:09 am

Nisha nods as Cash whispers to her.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:37 am

Morgan gives a sigh of relief and looks over at Tasha "So what does this mean for you? Are you going to stay or still want to leave? I hate to be the person to ask but I'm curious"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:36 am

Deressa is pleasantly surprised with the results and observes Ti'Shaun's exit, trying her best to be serious and not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Tasha

Tasha

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:03 am

"Wouldn't you just love for me to leave? You damn snake. I'm still in the game, so you can get back to slithering around." Tasha rolled her eyes. She knew his ass voted out Ti'Shaun even though she specifically asked for everyone to vote her out. It really hurt her feelings that everyone would rather both her and Ti to leave instead of just herself. Ti'Shaun did not deserve that and she's going to do what she can to avenge her.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:50 am

Morgan laughs "Calm down, I was literally asking but with that attitude.. yeah, I would like you to leave. And you wouldn't even know who is a snake in this game cause you are always following Nisha like a lost puppy but go off girl, act tough" he rolls his eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Eviction   Week 4 - Live Eviction - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Eviction
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2