The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Empty
PostSubject: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:50 pm

Manda walks up to the HA bedroom door, looking down the hall before knocking on the door. "Yo, goofy kid, what's good?!?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:05 pm

"Nothing much just planning on who to nominate, Minie" He jokes
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:33 pm

"I mean, I have a few ideas... LEMME IN, BYOTCH!! Let's talk about me and you and the... birds and the bees"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:43 pm

"Oh, Yeah!" He opens the door. "So the birds and the bee's?!? You say??"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:48 pm

She saunters on in and goes to sit down, crossing her legs. "OKAY SO."

"The bees--they're all the hoes and bitches in this show that are gonna fuck with you, right? The birds are all your cute little woodland friends--like me--who are actually gonna be decent and not gun for you. So, Cash is obviously a bee. He literally threw Ti'Shaun under the bus to try and get me to vote to keep her... You following me?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:50 pm

"I'm following! I hate bee's I'm allergic to them anyways!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:52 pm

"Oh my god me too!! Fucking TWINS!"

"But anyway... Who do you think is gonna be buzzing up in your business? I'm thinking Tasha and Cash, obviously, since they liked Twat'Shawn. But, I feel like going for them right away would be a mistake..."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:00 pm

"Twinnies!!" He says in a girl voice!

"I don't care so much about Cash and Tasha, To be quiet honest. They don't scare me. I don't see any other people buzzing in my business, besides those two." He shrugs "I'm honestly gonna gun for the floaters. They sketch me out, they don't deserve to be in a game if they just sit around thinking they can make it far."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:03 pm

"True... I mean I love to be petty, but they're gonna be expecting to be targets and if you don't wanna gun for them then why not leave them alone." Plus, Manda might be able to get in with Cash again... MIGHT. "So, if you're going for people who don't make much impact, I'm guessing Robin's a target? Most other people here are pretty involved though."

She leans back and taps her chin thoughtfully. "I mean... Dio's pretty basic, and Valenda and Nisha are just a little too nice--like what are they hiding? Who is she?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:11 pm

-

Last edited by Kenji on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:16 pm

Kenji leans back on the sofa
"Honestly I just came into the game and I don't want to make any big game moves too soon"

He checks the cameras to see if anyone is near the room before he speaks.
"I'm thinking Robin. She seems like she's never really apart of the house. She's almost furniture at this point in the game. At least Cash and Tasha are indulging in our activities."

He lets out a small sigh.
"OH WELL!" Kenji laughs.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:19 pm

"Ugh honestly? Marry me. You might be my soulmate."

"But, wedding planning aside, I totally agree on getting rid of the furniture. Like why are you here if you aren't participating?" Manda wasn't entirely sure if she'd actually done any convincing here, but it would be worth it to get a little more chat time in with Kenji. She was feeling a deep, platonic connection. "So... Maybe backdoor Robin? Put up someone else for nomination who would never get voted out or who would be safe, like maybe Morgan? But let the guy in on the plan so he doesn't freak."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]   Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Birds and the Bees [Private RP - Kenji & Manda]
Page 1 of 1