The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Gone Wild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marlee

Marlee

Girls Gone Wild Empty
PostSubject: Girls Gone Wild   Girls Gone Wild Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:52 pm

Marlee runs into the room almost breathless awaiting Manda ~ finally, she'll get some sort of physical attention, even if this is is her first time with a girl..
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Girls Gone Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Gone Wild   Girls Gone Wild Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:56 pm

Manda slips in and gives her a wink, "One sec, babe. We need a little privacy." She looks around, finding a rather large box and sliding it in front of the door. She then turns back to Marlee and smirks. "So, I guess we kinda skipped a few steps here, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

Girls Gone Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Gone Wild   Girls Gone Wild Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:01 pm

"I am a girl with some serious needs and it seems like your the only one with the balls to satisfy me." Marlee jumps to sit on the counter and crosses her legs
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Girls Gone Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Gone Wild   Girls Gone Wild Clock10Wed Aug 02, 2017 11:17 pm

"Well, if you're expecting balls, then this might be a little disappointing.." She goes to stand in front of Marlee, putting her hands on the other girl's hips. "And the last thing I plan on doing is disappointing if you're actually up for this."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girls Gone Wild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girls Gone Wild   Girls Gone Wild Clock10

Back to top Go down

Girls Gone Wild
Page 1 of 1