The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Empty
PostSubject: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Now that Manda had actually won a challenge, even if it was POP, she was worried she'd put a huge ass target on her back or made herself even less approachable. Her solution to this? Break out the board games she and the gang had made earlier!!

They were more than a little crude--for gods sake the Twister spinner was made out of pencils and hair ties--but she couldn't help feeling a little proud. Plus, the more she could show off and rub her hot bod on people, the better. And hey if nobody felt like joining her, she'd just go take a nap. Manda was not a person who was capable of feeling shame.

She rattled the little trays of homemade games and gave a shout.

"HOES AND NERDS, WHO WANTS TO PLAY SOME BOARD GAMES???"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:54 pm

Morgan comes into the room "Did I hear board games?" He sits down in the seat across from Manda "I'm totally down"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:22 pm

Valenda walks in as fast as she can when she heard 'board games' "oh my gosh I am sooo excited about this!!"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:11 pm

With a grin, Manda plops down on the floor and spreads out the various collections of pieces. "Pick her poison, y'all. Ya feelin lucky?" She motions to what appeared to be Monopoly, by with some very odd playing pieces (most interesting among them being a pawn Manda clearly based on herself). "Wanna GET a lucky??" She gestures to Twister. "Or wanna show off your stupid random trivia skills?" Of course, she had made a weird version of Trivial Pursuit. Collecting random bits of trivia from her fellow contestants during the long days without competition had actually come in handy, and she'd thrown in trivia about the show just to round things out.
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:10 pm

Robin sprinted down the hall, board games were her thing she lived for them. "I'm so in!"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:42 pm

She looks down at the games Manda was suggesting and stares at both the trivia and twister "Hmm...this is a tricky question because I love both but I am very flexable!"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Mon Aug 07, 2017 6:46 pm

"Trivia sounds interesting! Also a chance for us to get to know everyone in the house a little better."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:24 am

“TRIVIA IT IS!” Manda announces with a grin. She pushes the other games to the side and grabs a few decks of cards. “Do y’all know how to play? Because if you do… y’all should forget that. It’ll be WAY too complicated to do it the normal way because there’s like… a board and shit..”

She lays out the decks, pointing to each as she reads off the categories. “Mad Houseguests, Entertainment, Sports, Science, Art, and History.” She sits up and looks to the others. “How y’all wanna do this. I’m THINKING we assign a number to each deck, then roll dice to see which category we get and if you get it right, you get a point.” Yikes, she sounded like a nerd. Manda was way too excited to do this—her secret obsession with game shows was shining through.

(OOC: If y’all are up for it, I can probably make dice to use for this c: Like a 1-6, and trivia questions too)
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:57 am

Vale claps her hands once and smiles real big "Ah yes...trivia it is!" She gets closer to them as she hears her out.

Sure Rini, go ahead dear
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:37 pm

Robin sits criss-cross applesauce at a spot around the decks. "Yeah! I think that'd be perfect"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:44 pm

She flashes yet another dazzling smirk, then starts to shuffle the decks. "Coolio~"

She stops when she gets to the final deck--history. "... Fuck this deck in particular." She tosses it off to the side (thankfully, it's tied together with a hair band, so there's no mess). "Let's do double Houseguests, since y'all mentioned wanting to get to know each other better!"

She then sets out the decks and produces a single die. "Okay, 1 for Art, Two for Houseguests, Three for Entertainment, 4 for Science, 5 for Sports, and 6 for More Houseguests! Who wants to go first?"

(Kk so, in the interest of keeping things fair and fun I only made one set of dice: 6 Sided Die. Roll it to pick a category, and I'll have Manda read the card. If you get it right, I'll post the card with the answer so it's like she's showing it to y'all.)
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:04 am

Morgan rubs his hands together "Prepare to LOSE ladies" he then grins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)   Let's get TWISTED (playing board games) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let's get TWISTED (playing board games)
Page 1 of 1