The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malibu

Malibu

Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Empty
PostSubject: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Malibu smiled as the other person left the suite and then closed the door behind her.
Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Tenor
She smiled at Wanda and went to go sit on the couch,
"So Wanda, what's good, what's fun, what's poppin'?" Malibu asked.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 pm

"What's good? SCIENCE. What's fun? MORE SCIENCE. What's poppin?" She motioned around the room at her mountains of junk food. "Caramel corn. But more importantly," Wanda hopped up onto her bed and sat legs crossed. "I assuuuuume you're here to talk game?"
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:31 pm

Malibu nodded, liking that Wanda didn't hesitate.
Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Giphy

"Exactly, but I did have a question though about the chips comp."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:39 pm

"Speak, and you shall receive."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:42 pm

"Well..." Malibu paused and collected what she was trying to say without trying to sound confrontational at all,

"I was just wondering what was your reasoning in eliminating me in the trivia chip comp we had, I'm not mad at you, I just was rather blindsided by that. Especially since I thought like the night where we shared part of our backstories, it left a comforting thought, or at least, in my perspective."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:44 pm

"I know that you were involved in some drama, so it felt like a safe choice to make. Half my answers were random either way, and I assume you have an alliance already so: safe."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 pm

Malibu was taken aback by Wanda's response and looked at her with a confused look on her face,
"Wait, what drama?" Malibu began, leaning forward, "And Alliance? Are you talking about Peaches, Carmen, and I? We're just friends, hell Peaches and I aren't on good terms right now because she apparently didn't like what I was saying, but I'm still trying to figure out what I said wrong to her." She said, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:50 pm

She shrugged, "I see things. I was around the pool when you walked into the house crying about something, and Delin was acting weird... But friends are as good as an alliance in a popularity contest." Wanda stopped for a second to think, then added: "I'm. Not great at the whole 'emotions' thing so... I can't help with Peaches."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 pm

"Oh..." Malibu paused remembering the pool incident. "Yeah I kinda fucked up because I was just tryna show I was fun and you know, turn up da party, but everyone was lookin' at me weird and I just felt really embarrassed." Malibu began to tear up,

"You see...my boyfriend...he would say shit like I ruin things a lot and it got into me head because whenever I would just make the smallest action or comment, he turned to me and said, 'Ya ruined it.' And it just made me feel awful inside so when everyone was sitting around awkwardly it brought me back into that headspace." Malibu sighed and looked down,

"It just sounds like you're wanting to put one of us three up, or two of us." She said rather nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:03 pm

"Well yea. The point of the game is to have enough friends to save you if you go down, and picking off people who don't have strong alliances is the best way to do it early on." She said this all very matter-of-fact. She was here for the game, not for friends or cute girls (even if Malibu was really cute). "I'm sorry that you had to go through that--I am. I know what that feels like. But if you want someone else to go up, you've gotta make a good case for it."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:10 pm

Malibu shook her head and wiped the tears from her under her eyes and took a deep breath.

"Well I just think right now, I'm looking at Gobi and thinking about how strong that fella' is. He won a lot of chips during the first week and I just think he showed his strength early on that can pose a threat to not only me, but also to you and to the rest of the house. Or even Paula. From what I heard, her and Aurora had a big blow up and Aurora was seen crying. And I overheard Paula cursing her out when I was in the kitchen, I just don't like that kind of vibe already." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:24 pm

"No, Paula's my girl. She's not going anywhere."

"Other people have said Gobi should go home... I'm considering it. He IS a big threat."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:27 pm

"So...y'all are in an alliance then?" Malibu asked pertaining to Wanda's comment about Paula.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:32 pm

"No, we're just 'friends,' as you say." She grabbed a handful of the afore mentioned popcorn. "But you still have only given me one person to put up on the block. You're here to tell me who to get rid of, not make it obvious that you're going to target my friends if you stay."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:41 pm

Malibu stood up and brushed off her skirt.

"Well I just think that this is a lost cause at this point because you're expecting me to say something that I don't know what is. Just don't bullshit me with the name dropping." Malibu walked to the door and turned to her,

"I don't appreciate this sudden change in demeanor against me when I have done little to nothing except just stay quiet and nod my head in group discussions. I know you don't like me. And it won't change. But because of what? I don't know. Whatever it is, you need to reconsider what I said about why I was crying. Because it seems you're holding me to a different standard than everyone else." Malibu then walked out and closed the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)   Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Twisted Backstories and Coffee Gossip (Private RP w/ Malibu and Wanda)
Page 1 of 1