The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Empty
PostSubject: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Carmen opened the door to the HA Suite, and looked in awe at the exquisiteness of the room. She sees Wanda perched on the bed, fiddling with things she had laid out on there. Strange, but ok, she thought.

"Hey, Wanda..." she said, approaching the bed. She really did like Wanda, but she hadn't talked to her yet, and with Wanda as HA, she needed to have a conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:55 pm

Wanda didn’t really notice who had walked in--she was too busy with her precious baby machines. Everyone had been filing in and out to tell her how to spend her nomination, so by this point she was a little bored with it. “Come in, come in. What’s the haps.”
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:03 pm

"So um," she didn't want to sit on the bed because there was simply no room for her. "I just wanted to talk to you, not about anything game related, but we haven't really talked at all so," she decided to sit on the corner of the bed, "I thought we could tall." She smiled at her, waiting for her to look up at her.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:11 pm

She finally turned to see who it was and, seeing it was a pretty girl, tossed aside whatever junk she’d been fiddling with. In fact, she pushed MOST of her junk off the bed so she could flop down-super casual, to be sure.

“Oh well. Yea. Let’s TALK.” Truthfully, Wanda was hoping Carmen would lead the conversation. She didn’t have the attention span or social skills to do so.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:33 pm

"Well... I kind of just wanted to see, like, if we could talk about stuff and get to know each other. We should've been doing so all the first week, so I guess we should know some important things," she laughed and tucked some hair behind her ear. "Like what's your favorite color?"

Carmen was very bad at flirting, but she was trying her best.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Unfortunately, Wanda didn't pick up on the flirting at all. Clueless lesbians UGH.

"Uh... Pink? Or blue. Or actually anything neon. You?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:13 pm

"A nice yellow, I guess." She gave Wanda a painful awkward smile. She covered her face with her hands. "I'm sorry I'm really bad at flirting." She caught herself and looked up, mortified by what she said. "And I'm not trying to flirt- I- I'm just gonna go, sorry for this weird encounter..." Carmen made her way toward the door.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:30 pm

"Fli...rting?" Oh. OH. Oh... Wanda stood. "Uhh wait do you. Like." Well this was new. Wanda, at a loss for words? Shocking. "Me. Gay. Or well yea GAY hello how do you do I'm. Open to the flirting, but I also don't flirt so?"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:47 pm

"What?" Carmen asked, still very embarrassed. "I don't? know? What? You? Mean? I'm sorry, I'm very confused. I'm just gonna go I think." Carmen opened the door, her face was PINK. She just decided that maybe she should let something happen naturally.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:59 pm

Wanda was. Not totally sure what just happened there. She was a little too shook to really say anything either, so she just sat there looking dumb.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:04 pm

"But," she turned to Wanda. "I know this is really awkward to say and I feel super weird," she started talking really fast. "But I think you are really pretty and really cute and really cool and really weird and random and crazy and I like that and I like you." She took a deep breath.

"So, do you wanna talk game?" She smiled, but she was exhausted from talking that fast.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:55 pm

... Oh. Wanda wanted to hide her disappointment, but it was hard. "You don't uh. Have to flirt with me to talk shop... You can just tell me who you want out."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:01 pm

Carmen was really taken aback. “Wanda! No! Like I’m actually trying to flirt with you! I just really suck at it! And by talking game I just mean changing the subject!”

She sat down on the bed. “Listen, Wanda I really do like you, ok? And I don’t want you to think that I’m just trying to get what I want. Please,” she touches her hand, “I don’t know what people have been talking to you about me, that I’m like an evil mastermind and that I’m in a super tight alliance or whatever. I just want you to know that I do like you, and that’s real. Ok?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:22 pm

She blinked. Oh, this was... a lot to take in. "Oh. Well that's. Uh. I think I could like you too? I'm sorry for overreacting, I just." She groaned, "Every five seconds someone is in here telling me who to vote out. Being HA is WAY TOO STRESSFUL and I'm trying to make INFORMED DECISIONS because we all wanna win this game and-"

She stopped abruptly, thought for a moment, then forced a smile. "And. Now we're talking about the game. Which we aren't supposed to be doing. Because... not flirty."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:37 pm

Carmen laughed. “Definitely not flirty. No, I can just be awkward sometimes around pretty girls. But I get it: 0 game talk. There has been way too much of that. So where were we?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:38 pm

PRETTY girls? Wanda generally read as butch, so that was a little bit of a shock. Okay, Wanda, play it cool. Don't do anything weird. You'll probably never see this girl again after the show, but also: she's a pretty girl. And she's into you.

"Favorite things? I like robots,"
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:41 pm

”Weird choice, but ok. I like kombucha and baseball hats and trail mix. Favorite type of food?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:45 pm

She was about to blurt out candy, but decided this was the chance to try and turn on the charm. She leaned back a little, putting on a super cheesy smile and trying way too hard to look casual. What did Wanda always eat as a kid? Back when someone was actually making her eat real people food?

A bit lost in her memories, she did genuinely loosen up and even laughed a little as she replied. "Arroz con pollo. My mom used to make it for me."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:47 pm

”That’s fish right? Man, I love to eat fish.” She got a little closer to her. “Do you still hang out with your mom?”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:56 pm

"No, we stopped talking after the whole 'lesbian' thing. Or actually after the whole 'Surprise I'm a girl' thing." Oh, was that too much? Wanda was pretty sure she'd already addressed the 'trans' thing with most of the cast, but in the specific case of some lesbians it didn't help her dating options.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:22 pm

”You’re trans?” She asked. She had no clue. “Wow. And hey I’m sorry about the mom thing, I totally get someone close distancing themselves from you.”

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:34 pm

"it used to bug me, but not anymore. You can't let stuff like that GET to you, y'know?" This felt way too personal, and Wanda was running out of things to say. Small talk wasn't her forte. "But uh. What about you and your life?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]   Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Getting to Know Each Other [Private RP: Carmen and Wanda]
Page 1 of 1