The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6- Weight of the House

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 6- Weight of the House  Empty
PostSubject: Week 6- Weight of the House    Week 6- Weight of the House  Clock10Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:51 am

Morgan comes in with sunglasses on. He takes a deep breath and sits down. He sniffles a little bit and wipes his tears "I told myself that I would not let this game get to me..." he sniffles a little more "like I NEVER cry. All of my life has been bad so I don't know what it is about this house but it is making me lose it...maybe cause my family isn't here?"

"It just sucks, you know? Like am I a bad person? With what Cash said when he tore up my letter and Je'Raldo tearing up my letter from home and some pictures of mine...like I thought we were friends...And if someone framed him..why were they out for me?" he then fold his arms and wipes more tears streaming down his face "god I look like an idiot on live TV crying over people I hardly know but it sucks when I feel like I am an antagonist somehow. Should I reveal my secret I didn't even say in my interview to releave some of this stress and get my head back in the game? It is just so hard to open up about my feelings to people, I hate showing weakness...and I see crying as a weakness" he then wipes more tears and gets out of the diary room
Back to top Go down

Week 6- Weight of the House
Page 1 of 1