The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations

Go down 
+2
Jay
Nisha
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kabirah

Kabirah

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:56 pm

Je'Raldo and the other Houseguests immediately walk into the living room, ready for the nominations. He stands in the middle of the living room while he waits for the others to sit down.

"Je'Raldo, because this is an Instant Eviction you must select your Nominee's NOW. Je'Raldo, Please cast the two people you are going to nominate."

Je'Raldo rubs his hands together loading his gun and begins to speak.

"The two people I'm going to nominate are, Manda and Morgan. Please take a seat."

"Morgan, I have nominated you because you have made so many alliances and promises in the house that It's beginning to scare me that you're not loyal to any of them unless they are the ones in power.

Manda, I have nominated you because you are simply a risk taker. You are balsy and simply a wild card at this point. You are a threat in this game, which is why I'm taking a hit on you.

Nothing personal just game related. Once one of you survive, I hope to see you come back with full power, I want a battle."

"This nomination ceremony is over. Boom Boom, Bitches."

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Tenor

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:48 pm

Morgan scoffs "Not personal? You're putting me up because we fought, but that's cool make lies about me. Why would I be aligning with the whole house if I called out Ti'Shaun for doing the same thing. Whatever dude." He gets up and takes a seat in the nomination chair.

"You are fake. I hope everyone knows that he ripped up my photos and letters from home. He yelled at me about it then later when I tried to reach out to him, he shut me down. This is not a game move at all. It's all personal."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:57 pm

Nisha shook her head in disbelief. "...He did what?" She gives Je a brief look of concern.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:14 pm

Dio looks at Raldo with interest as he announces his nominees. Morgan and Manda...
It was a bummer to find out Manda was nominated, he knew she was a wild card but she made things fun. JeRaldo was being tactical here, so he's got to give him that.

He knew Raldo was suspicious of Morgan, and even though he had his doubts as well, there was no solid proof for betrayal. He was calm while announcing his nominations though, and seemed very honest while making the announcement.
Morgan however... Didn't respond too sportsmanlike. Dio was taken aback by his sudden outburst.
He looked at Morgan, then back at JeRaldo. While he didn't want to interfere, he felt like he had to. He holds up his hands in defense hoping to calm Morgan down.

"Chill dude, Raldo named his reason for nominating you, isn't that good enough? He says it's not personal, but you don't trust him. You're returning the trust issues here... How can we be honest with each other if no one trusts each other? I talked to Je and I KNOW he'd never do such a thing as destroy personal stuff." he shakes his head.

He shares a look with Nisha, hoping that she'd help him calm things down.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:22 pm

Morgan rolls his eyes "his reason for putting me up wasn't backed up with evidence because it's not true. If I was aligned with the whole house, people would've figured it out way before the final 8. And I know it's personal. You don't think it is a little bit suspicious that he shut me down when I tried to reach out to him last week and then he puts me on the block too? Come on Dio... It's not about trust, it's about him not liking me personally after our fight so he put me up even though we were friends. For a fact, I would not have put him up even though we had a falling out because I am not petty"
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:25 pm

"DUDE, There you go again with the victim card. You have no evidence that I did that but listen to someone because of how easily manipulated you can get. Just like when we still don't know who put the X on your picture yet you choose to believe someone who had no evidence that it was them."

"I keep telling you, I'm not mad. Im annoyed that you believed that I would do something like that when you known me since day 1. It's unbelievable.

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Giphy
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:28 pm

Nisha takes the hint from Dio's eyes but remains conflicted. "Well....I want to hear a bit more about this ripping up photos and letters...Je, what is he talking about?" She looks over at Morgan.

"And how did you 'know' it was him?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:33 pm

"Maybe if you weren't a dick to me, I wouldn't have to 'play victim'" he uses air quotes "i do admit that the x I could have been wrong about but I do have reason to believe this because the stuff was in your bag and there is no reason why someone would try to get us to fight. It was the week after your girl and I fought so it makes sense that you would be mad and retaliate. If you weren't guilty, you wouldn't have yelled at me in the bathroom that day and you wouldn't have shut me down when I tried to reach out to you. Plus I know that you voted to send Vale home, very loyal."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:38 pm

"So basically someone decided to rip Morgans letters from home and place it into my belongings. The only evidence Morgan has that I did it is when someone told him 'It's in his bag'

This is a game of manipulation and strategy. Of course it was a set up.

And IK Morgan, of corse I was mad but I have my moments but that doesn't make me a bad person to do something like that, I'm not that type of person. I keep telling you this. Plus does it matter if I voted Valenda home? The vote was a 6-1. What good of difference would that make if I voted to keep her."

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Tenor
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:47 pm

Deressa was in disbelief how both her alliance members got nominated. Does that mean the rest somehow magically found out? Are they coming for her next? Regardless, she was relieved that Raldo kept his promise to her and didn't nominate her. She'll definitely return the favor one day.

Deressa found herself in the background while all the commotion was going down. Morgan's accusations sounded pretty false to her. She didn't know what to say....should she stick up for Raldo or her alliance member?

"I don't think Je' did that...I mean, if he wanted to spark drama wouldn't he plant the stuff in someone else's bag? Why would he make himself look guilty like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:48 pm

"You did not talk to me once Ti was evictied. Yes this is a game of manipulation but why would someone do something so cruel then blame it on someone else? Thats not even game, it makes it personal when it is belongings from home. Meaningful stuff like the photo of me in front of the drugs I sold and went to jail for? My motivation to be a better person than the person I was then. And that was torn. If you're not that type of person then why did you not try to make things up after I reached out, you literally had a week. Then you put me on the block. You dont think that makes things personal rather than a game move? And it matters because she was a friend. She went to the jury house knowing that only one person truly wanted her to stay unless you knew somehow that she was going home, you didn't know how the votes would go but you still voted for her at the end of the day."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:50 pm

"Well, in that case Ti'Shaun was right. There is or has been a snake in this house. Someone obviously framed Ti'Shaun for the X incident and that person tried to put the target on Je next. Whoever it was, was obviously trying to rile you up Morgan. Je is right, Morgan. This is a game of manipulation and strategy. I think someone was making personal attacks behind the scenes to get YOU to blow up."

The thought of it worried Nisha, though. That person could possibly still be in the house or perhaps was already voted out. She began to think back to the previous evictions and the moment she got to last week...it finally hit her. "Kenji....Kenji." She lifts her hand to cover her mouth for a moment.

Kenji wrote:
"I was singing my favorite foreign song! the Planstovoap by the Planties!!" He begins to dance and make up a fake song, but his dancing ended up showing a little bit of the Red X on Morgans picture behind him.

Nisha wrote:
She peered in Kenji's direction as he shuffled away a bit from the memory wall during his dance.

"Ummm...." She grabbed her glass as she turned around swiftly to rinse it clean. She was getting some strange implications from the new guy and wasn't able to get a good read on him.

"No...no...there's no way. It couldn't have been him, could it? No... there’s no other explanation. I should’ve said something much sooner..." Nisha's hand shakes a bit to where some of her words can be heard by everyone else.

Last edited by Nisha on Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:54 pm

Thankful for Deressa to join in, he listens to her remark.

"That's a good point  Deressa.... Isn't it suspicious that it was in his own bag? Why would you dump evidence in your own bag... It makes more sense if someone else put it there to put the blame on him."
He wanted to add that JeRaldo promised him that he didn't do it, but he knew that the other's wouldn't find that a very solid argument.

He hears Nisha mumbling something to herself, sounding unsure and conflicted.
He gives her a worried look.

"What is it Nisha?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:55 pm

Morgan raises his eyebrows "Kenji? That wouldn't make sense, I mean how would he know that I blow up easily, he came late into the game"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:00 pm

Manda sighs, "why does the paint thing even matter? Je'Raldo picked two strong players because we're threats. That's it. It's not some petty bullshit. Can we please just focus on staying in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:04 pm

"The paint thing is past, it is the letter thing that is messed up. And I wouldn't think I am a strong player...I haven't been close to winning at all with comps. Plus Manda, you don't think it is shady that I reached out to him and he blew me off then put me on the block? That is personal since I haven't shown signs of being a threat"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:07 pm

Nisha starts to tear up, but quickly chokes it back. "I'm so sorry..." She seemed to be repeating herself but eventually pulled herself together.

"It was so late that night... everyone had been sleeping. Unfortunately, I had been resting throughout the day due to my injury, so I was having a bit of trouble falling asleep. I was heading to the kitchen to take some medicine, where I saw him."

She stands up and walks over to the memory wall where she had seen him standing. "He..h-had something clenched in his hand, and was acting.. pretty strange. We ended up having a semi-awkward conversation ..and now that I think about it, he barely moved."

"I never really payed attention to the picture because he was standing right HERE." As she stops, everyone can see that she's standing in front of Morgan's picture. "I.....I saw the X as he'd just finished drawing it. I-it was just a glimpse...but there's no mistaking that it was a red X."

She shook her head once again in disbelief. She was honestly hoping the whole thing had been a dream. After all, she'd never really spoken to him since. "I should have told you all sooner, but it never hit me until Ti'Shaun walked out those doors. It was so late that I couldn't even remember our discussion. But, it HAD to have been Kenji who did it. He must’ve been the one who tore up your stuff too, and planted it in Je’s bag."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:14 pm

((OOC: The pictures are in the kitchen, not the living room ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:15 pm

Morgan freezes... there is no reason for Nisha to lie to him about this. Yeah Kenji can't defend himself but he was there "Oh my god..." Morgan starts to tear up

Morgan looks over at Nisha "If what you're saying is true...Kenji tore up my stuff...he had to. He helped me find them and was the one that found them. But if he was the one that hid them, why would he even bother helping me find them? And why would they have been in Raldo's bag in the first place for him to find them..?" he then looks over at Raldo

"Raldo I am so sorry. I know it is too late to say sorry but I was extremely gullible and stupid, it is a bad habit since I have had people close to me screw me over before. If I have to question someone's loyalty, then I automatically lose trust...God I look like such an idiot on live TV..."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:15 pm

((OOC: She walks to the kitchen then //ha))
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:16 pm

"Reverse psychology. He played you for a fool, Morgan."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:24 pm

Deressa crosses her arms.
"Kenji was definitely a little miscreant ever since he had this supposed fight with Ti'Shaun, which got him hellbent on getting her evicted. I am not surprised that all of this was his doing."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:27 pm

Morgan shakes his head as more tears flow down "I am such a stupid and shitty person. I have not changed at all. Literally the same Morgan that sold drugs and went to jail twice. Fuck me"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:35 pm

Nisha tears up a bit as well as she moves over to give him a hug. His tears were sure enough to make her cry. "What Kenji did was...twisted. And unfortunately,...things got out of hand, but we don't think of you like that Morgan. At the end of the day...it's just a game. Our...emotions can get caught up in it every once in a while."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:43 pm

Morgan looks up and hugs Nisha back "Thank you. I do understand if you guys choose to vote me out since I am a hot head. Whatever happens I respect the decision cause now I know my mistake and Kenji should have been the real enemy" he wipes some more of his tears and sniffs a little bit to prevent snot from coming out and him looking like more of a fool on TV.

He does have to admit, it did feel good to let his guard down for once in front of people, thousands if you count the audience. He still hates the fact that he is ugly crying on live TV but it was good for him. He then takes a deep breath then wipes his nose with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next