The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations

Go down 
+2
Jay
Nisha
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:49 pm

All Dio could do was stare at Morgan with a blank expression. He felt like blowing up at him for acting so stupid, but seeing him so emotional he knew it wouldn't do any good. Not to mention he would look like some sort of unforgiving hothead. So he just stood there, hoping he could keep his posture.
Let Nisha deal with him, she seems to know how to handle this
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:26 pm

"Morgan, I hate to see you cry but man up. I'm gonna be real with you,This is a game of mad house, people will do anything to win that big prize money. So I'm sorry that you didn't expect a game like this but you signed up for this so you should of expected it to begin with. If your so surprised by this Then idk what game you thought you where signing up for. Nobodies the victim here."

Je'Raldo pauses

"I gotta take a dump"

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Tenor
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:46 pm

"I just didn't expect people to make it personal by ripping up personal belongings. There is a difference between life and the game. I knew what I was coming into with this show, but I expected it for what it is, a game. Not personal stuff. How could someone expect someone to make the game personal when it isn't supposed to be?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Deressa was no stranger to situations like this.
"Assholes that don't care about your feelings are everywhere, Morgan. Reality shows are no exception. Cash literally shreded up mine and everyone else's letters from their loved ones over money. Stuff like this is expected. We're not here just for the physical challenges, this show also comes with emotional manipulation."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Clock10Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:12 pm

Morgan looks over at Deressa then looks down "Yeah... you do have a point, I mean I guess I was naive coming into this thinking people wouldn't do that. I will just accept my mistake and move on from it. There is no point in trying to justify it by saying I didn't expect people to be like that, it is just making me look more like I'm playing victim. It happened, I fell for it and I messed up a friendship I just need to be a man and accept that I made a mistake. For once I am just going to shut my mouth and let whatever happens, happen" he then wipes his face to dry off his face after crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations   Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 Instant Eviction - Nominations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2