The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 8 Round 2!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 8 Round 2! Empty
PostSubject: Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 8 Round 2!   Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 8 Round 2! Clock10Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:43 pm

A sped up Youtuber music clip plays. It's flash to Kyle

"HI EXTRAVAGANTS! It's me, Latex, BACK with another Mad House Recap!"

"This one's gonna be very fast, and a part 2 to the last episode, why? It's DOUBLE EVICTION WEEK! That's right! Sad that I wasn't a part of that, but MAN that's exhillerating! Let's get straight to it!"

"Je'Raldo just won House Ambassador, which is absolutely amazing! Woo! Wonder who he puts up tonight."

"And as the cards lie, he puts up Manda and Morgan! Wow! Morgan for making too many alliances, and Manda for being a ballsy risk-taker. We needed some of those and Manda fufilled it! Nice!"

"POWER OF PROTECTION!! There was none... Oops!"

"The live eviction... There was a tie! 2-2!"

"Je'Raldo made the decision to evict Manda from the house! She is the first one to be in jury this season! Congrats to you, Manda, and to everyone else on making it this far!"

"That's all for me today! Check out part one if you haven't yet! See you all in the near future!" He blows a kiss into the camera and fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Kyle's Mad House Recap: Week 8 Round 2!
Page 1 of 1