The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Face to Face Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:40 pm

Ti'Shaun steps out from the girl's bedroom in her sleep wear for a while after drying off from her shower, and makes her way to the HoA bedroom where she sees Morgan lying down after Nominations.

She knocks twice and comes in the bedroom, where she sits on the corner of the bed. "Ok, look Morgan I'm not gonna sugar coat this. We kinda got off on the wrong foot, I know. I even have to admit that I kind of have been a little rude towards you, but it actually wasn't towards you. It was more of the fact that I was woken up out of my beauty sleep that night."

She ties her damp hair into a bun. "I actually liked you, before I thought there was a problem." She smiles. "-but it's only the first week, we don't know anything about eachother. So maybe we misjudged eachother a bit? I don't know." She placed her chin in the palm of her hands.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Morgan rubs his eyes as he had fallen asleep for a little bit and looks up "Yeah I think we did get off on the wrong foot. I am a person who is calm but I do call people out on stuff so I could have been taken as rude too which I apologize. If I knew that, I wouldn't have made those jokes or thrown shade at you." he makes a grimace as he regrets doing that cause it wasn't how he wanted to be shown on tv

"I mean it is not too late to get to know each other so we can understand each other more." he brushes his hair and shrugs "I mean we could always do one step at a time and get to know each other later. Also, to be honest I wouldn't put you up even if you didn't come up here. I'm not a person to put someone on the block just because we clashed heads a bit, if that was the case Isaiah would've been up there. I honestly just said it to scare you instead of calling you out on the stuff I mistook for not liking me cause I can become a bit too much when I go off on people"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:12 pm

She chuckled then grinned a bit. "I'm not gonna lie, you did kind of worry me with threatening to put me up for nominations, but I didn't actually think you would." Ti'Shaun looked down. "-but yeah, we can definitely get to know eachother more." She then looked back up into his glare.

"So honestly, who do you think you WOULD put up if one of the three nominated won POP?" She pondered.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Morgan laughs "Yeah I mean I joke around a lot but it's bad to do it with people who might not know that I actually don't mean it" he rubs the back of his head grinning "so that's my bad. Yeah I'd love that! Like I feel bad for thinking we had conflict but then creating more conflict so it would be nice to get to know the REAL you and not the person I thought you were."

He goes from smiling to a stern look. He thinks a little bit before answering "Honestly I don't know. I am really hoping that none of them do, that's why I'll try my hardest to win the POP. It is still weird though how there's 3 nominees. If I had to pick anyone... it would maybe be Robin... I've talked to her a little bit and she does seem really nice BUT I feel like she could be a threat, she's got some guns on her."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 pm

Ti'Shaun nods. "Yeah.. that's partly on me. I haven't really tried to attempt to make friends really, I feel like it's pointless because we're just gonna be voting then off in a couple weeks so what's the point? The only people I would consider remotely close to being friends with here would be Je'Raldo, Tasha and I guess Nisha."

" -and You're right, but what about that Manda? She seems like she came to play no games at all. She was almost beasting her way through that challenge." Ti'Shaun leans forward. "Is that who you really want winning HoA every week?" She shrugged her shoulders, but then again, it's not my decision, and I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I just wanted to give you something to think about." She began chewing on the bottom of her lip.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:48 pm

"Yeah I am the opposite, I love making friends haha. Cause in the beginning there is already going to be alliances and such forming. You can't be too careful in this game. Maybe open up a little more to people or something" he looks down "cause people look down on Satoshi for not making many friends by being bold. Cause then you will be a target."

Morgan rubs his stubble thinking again for a second, she did have a good point. "I haven't thought about her but she did amazing in that HA comp. She also can get political and knows her stuff. The only thing though is that it may be too early in the game to vote off a strong player. Cause if she is safe since she has plenty of friends here, she would come after me and could easily send me home. We'd need a solid group to try to get rid of her"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:01 am

Ti'Shaun thinks. "Well, that's different. Satoshi is shady as hell. I don't know about that guy, he gives me the chills whenever we're even in the same room together. Maybe he could try to be more open to making friends, and not victimizing everyone." She rolls her eyes.

"-and with Manda, yeah you're right about that too. It is a little too soon to vote off a strong player, and what if she isn't even all that good of a competitor, what if it was just that one competition she was good at?" She smiles. "But I'll tell you what, I'm not too keen on the alliances. Especially not group alliances, if I'm in one it's gotta be you and me. But that's not the case, what I'm trying to say is, if you're really fine with getting Manda out of the house later on in the competition, just let me know." She winks. "You, me and the group of other competitors can vote her out just that once, but no group alliance stuff. Alright?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:15 am

Morgan nods a bit but then looks up a bit "I mean yeah that is true but he has actually opened up to me and isn't that bad of a guy. He just has trouble socializing which is understandable. I've been trying to get him out of his shell but failing. He does do that though, you're right."

"Exactly haha. Like that's what people prob think about me with that challenge but honestly, I would be terrible at a speed challenge. Or puzzles, I crack under that kind of pressure where I don't see the other people" He pauses a second thinking that he could be revealing to much...but Ti'Shaun has made the effort to come upstairs and start over. "Hmm that's pretty ballsy but I totally understand that. It does establish more loyalty and you don't have to eventually vote the one person out rather than a group. Yeah we should wait to vote her out, make sure the whole house is convinced that she is a bigger threat than she lets on." he then leans in and whispers so only Ti'Shaun can here "but we might have to backdoor her. That is super shady but she could easily win a POP...so if we won a POP then took a pawn off the block and put her on..then she wouldn't be able to save herself and come for us." he then leans back and smiles "I mean that might be the best method."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:30 am

"That's the same for me, I'm fast, but I'm honestly terrible at anything dealing with puzzles!" She grunts, but then lights up after hearing his idea.

"Hey, you're right." She grins widely. "That'd be the perfect slap in the face for her. I personally have nothing against her other than the fact that she could be a potential threat. Not that I couldn't take her, please. I'd just rather not." She rolls her eyes. "-but I'm totally 100% on board for that plan." She places both her hands on his thighs, and smiles at him. "As soon as we get her out, we could have a bigger chance of winning the grand prize, being that there is no competition left."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:05 am

Morgan nods his head rapidly "Puzzles literally suck. Like I can't concentrate for that long. But there are people who could have our back with puzzles. You don't trust Satoshi but I am sure if I told him to keep you safe, he would."

"Oh yeah definitely" he rubs his hands together and grins "it would be the perfect plan. Just for now we gotta play it cool with her. Not let her catch wind of this. I'd hate to backdoor her but it's the best bet we have with getting her out of the house. Very true but there are some people still here who could be threats and we just don't know it yet. Like that inspector dude? He could have something up his sleeve which is why I'd rather have him than Kyle gone."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:17 am

"You honestly think Satoshi would have my back if you told him? He doesn't seem to favor me, and I could honestly do without him." She shrugs.

"True, but don't you wanna give him a chance? Do you really want bald ass Kyle walking around with his shiny bald ass head? Other than someone else who we don't know anything about..? The inspector guy could be a little punk, just flat out weak. I say we take the risk." She placed her hands on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 am

Morgan smiles a bit "He may seem like he doesn't like you but it's just his personality. He trust me and I am one of his few good friends here. I am sure he would save you if I think you're trustworthy."

Morgan laughs then tries to quiet himself after her comments "Damn the shade, that's too funny. But honestly yeah Kyle doesn't talk to us all that much...or anyone for that matter but he is weak, no offense. We could keep him around to maybe do what we want him to do or he could be a pawn for the block a lot. We would just need to make sure that he doesn't float to the end. That is true with the inspector but I don't know girl....that is a big risk. If he his safe but actually super tough, he would target me and if he found out that we're aligned...then we're both screwed."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:33 am

"Well, its whatever, I guess." She scratches the back of her head.

"-and yeah, I mean we could, but think about if we got rid of Kyle first, it would be an easy elimination, then we could have all of the dead weight gone." She sighs then leans closer to him. "Just promise me something, if I ever get put up for nominations you'll convince anyone and everyone you can to save my ass. And I'd be willing to do the same for you." She leans a little more closer and smiles. "Could you do that? For me? It'd be just between me and you though."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:40 am

Morgan smiles "trust me, you have my word!"

"True. I mean I kind of wanted the vote to be a house vote. The house shouldn't be so divided yet so maybe see who they think should go. Also depends on their speeches cause who knows, maybe CeCe will not be that weird or something. And yes, I promise that I would save you if you're from the block! As long as you have my back, I'll have yours. If that's the case then you got yourself a deal" He smiles again excited that he is actually getting to know her instead of having conflict like before.
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:49 am

"Well, I mean only time can tell who everyone chooses to vote out. I would like the house to vote as a whole as well, but only if we're making the right decision, Morgan. Do you honestly think we're doing the right thing by choosing to vote out Cece? I still think we aren't... I'm hellbent on getting Manda out.. but for right now I think Kyle is the right choice to make On who should go home." She smiles a bit.

"-and you've got yourself a deal." She nods. "Just don't tell anyone about this, if they found out.. they could think that this little pact of ours is a threat to their game."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:06 am

Morgan thinks for a few seconds about what she said. Is she right? Has he been going about this the wrong way the whole time? "You do have a point. Manda needs to go soon! Maybe when we know for sure we have the numbers to get her out. I think CeCe would be good but I did want to see what everyone else was thinking just so we don't get that divide in the house. Kyle wouldn't be able to come after us unless it is a fashion contest or something. We'd be safe from him. Cece just rubs me the wrong way...but time will tell"

"Oh for sure, I won't tell a soul. For now, we should just make people think that we can't stand each other.. like make it seem like this conversation ended up in a fight so then they have no clue." he grins as he thinks the idea is both funny but also clever."
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:11 pm

"Yeah.. for right now." She stated.

She grinned as he devised the plan. "That would actually be a great idea, to let everyone think we hate eachother.. you know. Kind of throw them off the radar. I'm in." She nodded her head in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:49 pm

"Yeah you're right"

Morgan smiles and nods "You should like slam the door and act like we had a big fight. But if people ask us if we want the other to leave, we will just say that we want to send the other home ourselves. Plus that will spread fast if people think we hate each other which is good for us. There hasn't been that much drama so people will eat it up if two people had a big fight"
Back to top Go down
TiShaun

TiShaun

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:24 am

"Gotcha!" Ti'Shaun winks and stands up from the bed.

She clears her throat.

"-YOU [CENSOR] [CENSOR] CENSOR] who CANT even [CENSOR] right! HOW [CENSOR] DARE you say that to me!? ! I hope something TERRIBLE happens to you tomorrow! You LITTLE [CENSOR]!" She yells.

She then cocks her hand way back, and back hand slaps him in the face and walks out of the room, slamming the door very hard on her way out.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:46 am

Morgan tries real hard to hold in his laughter. As Ti'Shaun walks out he gives her a thumb up for her performance. He then whispers to himself "the house is gonna be SHOOK by our little fight"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Face to Face Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Face to Face Time   Face to Face Time Clock10

Back to top Go down

Face to Face Time
Page 1 of 1