The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Matters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

Personal Matters Empty
PostSubject: Personal Matters   Personal Matters Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:10 am

Nisha walks in slowly, sitting down with her lips tightened. She lets out a long sigh before looking up at the camera, smiling weakly. "Why Tasha....girl you're digging a deep hole for yourself..."

She lets out a much shorter sigh before continuing.

"So, Tasha has been part of several situations that have occurred around this house, and it's honestly making me rethink who I want to align with. In the short time I've known her, I think we really clicked and she really isn't a bad person! It's just that....she keeps letting these big personalities get to her, and I don't want to see her....*sigh*. I really have to get her to lay low and to stop getting mixed up in all the heavy drama that's going on. We'll just have to see what happens..."
Back to top Go down

Personal Matters
Page 1 of 1