The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Issues

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Personal Issues Empty
PostSubject: Personal Issues   Personal Issues Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:28 am

"......"
Dio quietly sits in front of the camera, with a concerned look on his face.

"You guys are probably annoyed by hearing everyone bring up Satoshi all the time. No worries, I feel ya."
He brings his right leg up and rests his foot on his left knee, supporting his head on his upper arm.

"I'm not sure... If I should let it rest for now or if I should try to fix things. I WANT to find out how to have Satoshi like me more, but even if I tried I don't think that we will ever be best friends. I never befriended someone like him in high school either, I was just a simple jock back then."
Dio lets out a deep breath and continues.
"The problem is, that it is affecting everyone. Just now in the backyard, Manda had to step in. I don't want anyone to get involved! At least not too much. I appreciate the gesture a lot though, things could have gotten out of hand back there. I like Manda, she is someone I'd love to hang out with. I might have to thank her for stepping in, later. And it is true, I probably do need some help"

A sheepish grin appears on his face.
"Maybe it's a good idea to have someone help me figure this out. I don't think I can by myself. There must be a fellow houseguest who is good with emotions and reading people. Maybe... a girl?"
He laughs.
"This does sound like something a girl would figure out in no time."
Dio jumps up a bit and then facepalms.

"Nonono, I just said I don't want anyone to get involved. I uh... I might have to figure this out myself. I just.... Need to think of how to do it...."

Looking worried as ever, Dio hurried out of the diary room.
Back to top Go down

Personal Issues
Page 1 of 1