The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Personal Matters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie

Natalie

Personal Matters Empty
PostSubject: Personal Matters   Personal Matters Clock10Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:17 am

Satoshi has his head rested in his hands while his face screams defeat about what happened in the backyard with Dio and Manda. Since that moment, the target of his frustration was shifted from Dio to Manda. He knew she was trying to barge into his conversation with Dio just so she can have an excuse to dig into one of their heads. But he refuses to make it easy for her. He realizes where he was and instantly shifts his attention to the camera.

"I love how even my subtle kindness towards Dio is being taken as being 'shady'" as he uses his hands to make air quotes.

"What I mean by that is I could have changed the situation entirely by telling Manda the truth. But, I still have a shred of respect for Dio, even if it is a miniscule one. I know that I made it obvious that I am hiding something about my feelings towards Dio. But I am not hiding it for my sake. It's for his. I don't want to be the one to publicly humiliate him for what happened between us. I wasn't raised to ruin other people's lives for my benefit. If he wants to talk to me, it WILL be in privacy. I don't want any prying eyes or ears."
Back to top Go down

Personal Matters
Page 1 of 1