The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 11 - Live Eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 11 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:57 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "There's only four of you... and my interns have run out of questions for me to ask you guys so I'm just going to get down to the nitty-gritty.

Nisha and Morgan. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain why you should stay.

After both of you make your speeches, Je'Raldo you will stand up in front of them and make your choice on who the sole vote to evict goes to. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:32 pm

Morgan stands up and puts his hands together "Well I just want express how grateful I am to have made it this far. That said, I would love to stay. I have been loyal to you since week 1 even when we had our rough spot. I feel like I'd be someone you could beat in a final while Nisha is loved by everyone in the jury house and she has won multiple comps. It would be better to keep me since I havent had a solid alliance since Vale left but I respect your decision either way." He then sits down and smiles hoping that this isn't his time
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:35 pm

Week 11 - Live Eviction Tenor

Nisha does a little clap after Val's announcement before standing up. "Okay, well first I'm so grateful to have made it to this point in the game.. being on this show has been a dream of mine. I want to express my gratitude to my mother, she's been my strongest supporter throughout this whole journey; i love you Ma. I obviously hope you vote to keep me in, but I respect your decision either way!"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:57 pm

Robins blood was boiling, Morgan was a snake trying to make Nisha look like the biggest target in the house. It was time Robin vented. "Morgan I don't understand you. You consistently say whenever you are on the block that you are 'Someone we could beat in the final.' You're basically already accepting defeat by saying that so why do you even want to stay in this house? You wonder around like a sad puppy saying you have no one to rely on and that anyone of us could beat you in the final. I'm sorry but that's not how someone who wants to progress further in the game should act."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:05 pm

Morgan gives her a look of a confusion "What the hell is your problem and why do you even care? You're going to the final 3 even though all you do is hide behind Nisha like a little lost puppy, grow up. I am next to one hell of a competitor, why would I lie and say that she's not a threat when she is. You honestly don't know what strategy is since you didn't start playing the game until week 6 where you nominated someone who saved you then outed the alliance you had the next week. You really think I think so shitty of myself? Calm down, I am realistic but I want to be here, don't accuse me of not. And how do you know I go around saying I have no one to rely on and acting like a sad puppy?? I've literally been fine this whole week and it's fucking true I have no one since you three are aligned. Sorry you don't like me telling the truth? Calm down. Stop trying to make me out to be the bad guy when I literally didn't do anything"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 8:53 pm

"Oh please, you don't like how I played my game? Well that's too bad cuz it's worked out pretty well for me! You were aligned with basically everyone in this house and look how that turned out,. I don't like telling you the truth because I think your a snake and lie to everyone."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:04 pm

"No one does, you heard Deressa, Manda and Dio. It worked out so well that you'll get third place next to Nisha and Raldo if I'm sent home tonight, bravo!! I actually was not aligned with everyone in the house, get your facts straight. If i was, i would've been sent home a long time ago and not in the final 4. If you had such a problem, you literally had 3 chances in a row to send me home. You dont know who I talked to and you most certainly have no idea who I was aligned with. Since Vale left, I haven't had an alliance with anybody yet here you are aligned with everyone in the house but me...hyprocrtical much? I hardly even talk to you Robin, you literally know nothing about me. So don't claim I lie to everyone when you literally don't know me girl. You dont know who I talk to or what I say so don't act like you do know. I have told everyone in this house that it would be good to keep me around so you don't have to decide between friends and you could easily win against me. That is not a lie. If I'm a snake for sticking by myself since week 8, so be it. At least I'm not a sheep like you."
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:43 pm

"Explain how I'm sheep? By sticking by my alliance and being loyal? I've never hid behind Nisha so I'm just curious to know."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:46 pm

Nisha was clearly uncomfortable with both Robin and Morgan at each other's throats. She realizes that they’re both heated, but things were going a bit too far, considering it was a live eviction after all. "Guys... can we not...?"

Week 11 - Live Eviction Oqwy5s8lomlx

She glances at both, not wanting them to get any more riled up.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:57 pm

Morgan goes to respond but listens to Nisha. "I'm not going to respond, you're right Nisha. Go ahead Raldo"
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:25 pm

Robin took a deep breath "Yeah I'm sorry you two, let's continue."
Back to top Go down
Kabirah

Kabirah

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:29 pm

Je'Raldo Groans. God why does Morgan always have to do this every damn time someone lays out an opinion. Especially when it was with his girls, He's making the matter worse for himself, he keeps digging a depper hole.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Derek-hale-gif-4

"Moving on..." Je'Raldo brushes the thick and heavy tension surrounding the living room. Je'Raldo clears his throat. If only he could just send himself home just to get done and over with it all. This game has never made him felt so out of character than anything. He has a few days left til finale so that is definitely not an option. With both Morgan and Nisha promising him a spot in the final 2. There's no other way but for Je'Raldo to break their own promise.

"Nisha... Morgan..." He responds after clearing his throat looking at the two back and forth. Wanting to cut the bullcrap of 'I love you all equally' he gets on with his statements.

"Nisha, from day one you have out lasted 5 evictions. As you sat on the block for 3 eviction nights, It surprises me that you were never thought as a target. Most of those days you could easily have been voted out of the house but your dolly personality was able to sway others to make you look nothing more but a pawn to them or have the veto used on yourself. Having you in this house has been a beautiful distraction to myself. Although, that distraction also comes with consequences. You have been my girl and will always be my girl, I could have never asked for a better partner in this game than you. My heart began a whole new journey in this game when I looked into your eyes for the first time. No matter how many times you disapprove my decisions I love the way you understand my thoughts before I begin to voice them."

"Morgan, It is an unknown mystery on how I was able to hide my frustration towards you by the way you disrespect Nisha when talking to me. To think you could manipulate me into thinking Nisha had no interests for me is disgusting in my defense. It's one thing to make a game move, Which I would have respected. but it's another to make a personal attack between a man and his women." Je'Raldo spat "And you're right, Nobody will vote for you to win because they already despise the type of person you are, do you actually wish people cared enough to feel sorry for you? They don't care because you have nothing to feel sorry for."

Je'Raldo begins to cool himself down taking steady breaths. "But... my anger towards you right now does not make an excuse to get rid of you, I'm not the type of game player you are." His voice raised in response blowing puffs of air out of his nose. "I'm the type who loves to get rid of the best of the best."

Finally, something broke inside of him and he turned his back on himself, voice quivering with barely concealed distress.

"With that being said, I'm sorry Nisha but from player to player and a fan of this game I have to get rid of the bigger target. As much as I love you and Robin, I came here for one reason and that's to win and get the money I need for myself and others." Je'Raldo, never knowing how hard it was to make those words come out of his mouth, until now. The emotions immediately start to build up. "I sadly choose to evict you, Nisha." He broke down and covered his face, chest heaving with it. His dignity trailing weakly behind him. "My love for you girls will last for eternity, but this alliance could not last forever as taking you both to the final 3 frightens me."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:46 pm

With that being said, Nisha. You have been evicted from the Mad House, please say your goodbyes and exit the front door.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:49 pm

Morgan is a little taken aback at what Raldo had to say. Disrespect Nisha?? He literally said she was an awesome was player. Plus he didn't lie about the doubts about Nisha...she started flirting with him after she talked to Angelica. Do people really hate him that much? Everyone talked shit about the other in order to save themselves...why was he getting heat for saying Nisha is a good competitor when she in fact is. He finally understands how Satoshi felt week one, people misinterpret his thoughts to be things he made up as lies to be cruel when fact, he was just saying what he thought in order to save himself. Morgan tries to speak but he's tired of fighting.

He gets up and hugs Nisha "Sorry if you felt disrespected by me. I was saying that you're a good competitor which is true. And I would've expressed my concerns with your feelings for Raldo if we talked more. I swear it wasn't a lie to make you look bad, it was just me saying how I felt. I should've expressed it to you."

He then looks over at Raldo but doesn't want to talk to him. He clearly hates him so what's the point. Just gotta fight his way through for the final.
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:05 pm

Nisha sits patiently for Je'Raldo to make his decision. She looks at him directly in the eye for just a moment, and tilts her head a bit. Oh Je…, she thought to herself. She could tell by his expression that he had been contemplating for quite a while now. A bit cautious, she sat, squeezing Morgan's hand as she braced herself for whatever was to come.

Nisha's eyes would start to tear up as he starts off with her. They're clearly tears of joy as a thin smile appears on her face throughout his speech.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Ezgif_2_4df3c7796f_by_fiuffi-dbnj2k4

As he gets to his eviction vote, a warm smile suddenly appears on Nisha's face as she nods and gets up to hug Morgan, whispering in his ear.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Hugmor10

"Good luck to you, really."

She walks over to Robin next and pulls her in for a tight hug.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Hugrob10

“Good luck, girl!”

She shuffles over to Je'Raldo and wraps her arms around him, pressing her head against his chest. She can hear him sniffling, but continues to hold him in a warm embrace.

Week 11 - Live Eviction Hugje10

"It's okay...I think you made a good move." She pulls away slowly as she heads for the door, grabbing her bag.

"I love you all, take care!" She waves as she exits through the door.

Last edited by Nisha on Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Robin

Robin

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:36 pm

RobIn was in shock, never cried but felt the need to let it out now. She gave Nisha a right squeeze as she sniffled. "Goodbye Nisha, I'll see you on the outside!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 11 - Live Eviction   Week 11 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 11 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1