The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - Live Eviction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I just have a few questions for some of you...

Amberly, this was your second week as a have-not. How has that been for you?

Gyselle, you seem to be one of the only people without a ride-or-die or alliance. Do you feel as though your time is drawing near or are you still in it for the long haul?

Stephanie, you're definitely the little social butterfly this season! How has making and maintaining relationships in this house been different that in real life?

Hassan and Tobias. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Harriet & Jane, remember that you will only be casting ONE vote together. Joel, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Hassan stepped forward.

"To be honest, I don't understand why I have been nominated twice already so far. I haven't done extremely well or extremely poorly on any challenges, I haven't presented myself as a a potential target, and most of all I don't think I've done anything to harm any of you. For the most part, I thought I was on good terms with you all. Regardless, I'm here now. And now is your time to do the right thing. I'd tell you not to evict someone who doesn't deserve it, but honestly neither one of us deserve to leave."

He sighed, his hands behind his back.

"Regardless, we will not be pleading you all to choose between us. Do what you think is best."

He sat down.

Tobias took this as his cue to stand up. He flung his body up from his goofy casual man-spreading position and began to pace among the HouseGuests. Kind of like how Hassan did it, but nowhere near as cool.

"Has-Has said it all. We won't convince y'all to choose between us," he said, winking to Jane, Natasha and any other lovely lady that would catch his eye. "May the best man win!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 pm

Stephanie looks up while thinking "hmm, I would say it's pretty similar. I'm always outgoing, I guess this time money is involved
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:20 pm

Val looks eyes the HouseGuests seriously. Her eyes meet each and every pair in that house. "HouseGuests... the votes are in."

She looks at the both Hassan and Tobias. There's a long, intense pause. "By a vote of 4 to 3...

...Tobias... you are safe. Hassan, you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please, take your belongings and walk out the front door." She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests

Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:04 pm

"WHUT?! NU, THIS CANT B HAPPENING!"

Week 3 - Live Eviction Tumblr_obgrcdhOdy1uklsjuo1_250
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:08 pm

Hassan remained silent. He sat on the couch in a contemplative pose, looking down at his feet. After a minute, he looked up. He looked at Val, then the other HouseGuests. He stood up.

"Well, you guys have made your decision. I can't say I understand why, but I respect it."

Tobias's jaw dropped. They really like me better than my older bro? For real? During Hassan's silence, Tobias tried to mask a smile, but he just felt so darn good about himself.

It wasn't until Hassan began talking before the realization finally set in for him. Crap, broski is leaving!

"No! Has-Has and I finally became cool again! This is seriously ridic."

Hassan shifted his gaze to his brother.

"Tobias, it's okay. You know why?" he put a hand on his little brother's shoulder. "Because you're going to keep going. And you're going to do amazing things. You'll do it for the both of us."

Tobias's looked back into his brother's eyes, his lips quivering.

"You really mean it?"

"Sure do. Make me proud, Tobias."

Week 3 - Live Eviction Giphy

He said his goodbyes and exited the room. On his way out, he briefly placed a hand on Jane's shoulder and muttered, "Take care of him for me."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:33 am

Joel sneaks out right after Hassan and closes the door behind him. He grabs Hassan by the shoulder before he can go out onto the stage with Val.
"Look, I'm sorry that you had to go. I personally didn't want to nominate you, but I had to. I don't know you, so I should've have cared. But I did 'cause I felt really attracted to you and I'm sorry for all my stupid mixed signals. You actually gave me more confidence than I ever had when it comes to liking other dudes. So uhh, thanks for that, man."
Hassan was about to respond, but before he could say anything Joel kisses him.

Week 3 - Live Eviction 710

"Call me sometime. I'm not gay, though." He runs away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - Live Eviction   Week 3 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1