The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury Roundtable

Go down 
+4
Marlee
Cash Carvey
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Val
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

The Jury Roundtable Empty
PostSubject: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:36 pm

Angelica sits in the backyard with the current seven jurors. "Hello everyone. My name is Angelica and if you don't know me, which you should, I'm the third place finisher of The Mad House 1.

I'm here today because I'm going to discuss the Final Three with you all! But before we discuss the Final Three we need to know who the Final Three are. Any guesses as to who is coming into the Jury House today, guys?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:22 pm

Manda blows a strand of hair out of her face, frowning. "I mean, obviously it's gonna be Morgan... The bitch has CRACKED. I don't think androgynous psychics are Je'Raldo's type, so his dick isn't gonna distract him from winning this time, and Robin's weirdly good at competitions..."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:17 pm

Cash sits at the last seat on the end of the semi-circle of Houseguests. People hadn't really talked to him much, probably because he took away all their letters from home and also some money for himself. It's not like he really wanted to talk to them much either.

"I'm hoping for either Je'Raldo or Morgan to walk through the door. I just really don't want to be voting for one of them to win. Morgan's more likely of the two though considering the other three are aligned, I guess."
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:33 pm

"I'm expecting to see Morgan walk through that door."
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:59 pm

Valenda sits there quietly and crosses her arms "Morgan these past few weeks have been getting irritated towards certain people and I feel bad for him but I think so as well.."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:10 am

~
Some steps can be heard coming from the other side of the door. After a few moments, the door finally opens up as Nisha pops out. She smiles brightly as she walks towards the group, wondering how they'll react.

The Jury Roundtable Roundtable_by_fiuffi-dbnntuo
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:36 am

Deressa smirks and waves at Nisha.
The Jury Roundtable Tenor
Even though she didn't expect Nisha to be the one arriving, she felt a sense of relief because now the two girls are out of the game. Nothing sets them apart anymore nor gives them a reason to continue their little "feud". Regardless, Deressa still wanted to mildly tease her.

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:00 am

"So Nisha was evicted this week! That makes Robin, Morgan and Je'Raldo our final three.

So, let's talk about Robin... why should Robin win the game?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm

Nisha ponders for a moment. "I think all of us can agree that she was laying under the radar for quite a while, and that's a strategy that has helped people before. Even so, she managed to be the only other person in the house to win two HAs and....well she's sitting in the final three now. Is that enough to make her win against Je or Morgan, though? That's up for debate."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:22 pm

"Not really." Deressa answers Nisha's question.
"I mean, I personally think the winner should be someone who worked their butt off all season. Robin's strategy to lay low while it's affective, didn't really help her earn my respect." She shrugs.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:57 pm

Dio nods.
"I agree with Deressa, you need to earn your place in the finale. It's definately impressive her strategy got her this far so that is something I gotta give her, but in my opinion Robin showed very little motivation to win by staying in the shadows like that. You need to show PERSISTANCE" he enthusiastically yelled, raising his voice while bringing a fist up in the air, "and WILLPOWER."

He lowers his arm and starts to mumble.
"Maybe Morgan even deserves it more because of that... Maybe... Not at all though but maybe."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:09 pm

Cash rolls his eyes.

"Robin's been laying low and it's impressive. I'm not the biggest fan of this final three by any means, but the fact that's she's been laying this low for this long says something. You don't have to be loud, upfront or a comp threat to be playing a good game. That just puts a bigger target on your back and eventually weakens it. It's what put you..." He points to Manda. "...You," He points to Dio. "...AND you." He points to Kenji. "In the jury house. At this point she deserves her spot as much as Rapunzel and Captain Stoner do."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:34 pm

Dio raises his eyebrow as he hears Cash respond rather bitterly towards his statement. If he’s gonna act that way…

“Well alright then…" he blows the strand of hair out of his face.
"No one here has played the perfect game obviously, me included. I just said that I respect and vote for a motivated player, someone who DOESN’T give up or TAKES THE EASY ROAD. Also who are you again and what are you doing here?”

He suppresses a grin as he mocks Cash. Worth it.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:38 pm

"Interesting points, you guys.

Let's move on to Morgan. Why is he a contender to win the whole thing?"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:23 pm

"It surprises me how he managed to make it to the final 3, I'm probably not the only one who can agree to this but I thought Morgan would be walking through that door before Deressa, Dio, and Nisha."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Nisha nods at Marlee's statement. "I have a lot of respect for Morgan as a player. I feel like, socially, he worked his butt off to get where he is now. Apart from that, he's been put on the block numerous times and perhaps no one saw him as much of a threat, because he would usually sit next to people who were much better at competing in comps."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:29 pm

"The words 'player' and 'Morgan' don't belong in the same sentence.

I can admit Morgan started strong, but from what you guys have said after each of you have been evicted is ALL Morgan has done is be carried by other people. He wasn't nominated that many times because he had a good social game like Nisha did. He was nominated that many times because he was EXPENDABLE."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:33 pm

She shrugs, "I'm with twinkle toes. Morgan had a social game... By which we mean that he spent all his time clinging to people without ever being upfront with them." She sits back and puts on an extremely annoying, mocking voice. "OH HIIIII GUYS I LIKE WEED AND MY GIRLFRIEND, AND I'M SO MUCH NICER THAN Y'ALL EVEN THOUGH I GO OFF ON EVERYONE FOR THE SLIGHTEST, STUPID REASON. I'M REALLY EASY TO MANIPULATE AND DID I MENTION i LIKE WEED?? I LOVE WEED. DO YOU HAVE WEED? PROTECT ME I AM A WEED."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:43 pm

Angelica was SHAKING at the words that just came out of Manda's mouth. Wig? Gone.

The Jury Roundtable Tenor

"Okay then... and finally we'll move on to Je'Raldo. Why should he be crowned as the winner?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:46 pm

"Because he's the least heinous?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 pm

Deressa smiles. "He's not heinous at all, in fact! He's such a sweetheart and I can honestly say he's been the most consistent player out of the three."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:55 pm

"... Except for him hopping from alliance to alliance like," she snapped her fingers. "THAT!"
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 pm

"Je'Raldo is a dirty rat. He's filth.

...which is the way the game should be played. Dirty. He's had a hand in eliminating a MAJORITY of us. That being said he has never actually ADMITTED to playing a dirty game. Like, it's clear he's playing a dirty game, so why can't he just own it?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:57 pm

"He's been pulling out wins in multiple comps these past few weeks. I think he’s proven to be a strong physical competitor and I don't think he's really made anyone angry...at least not compared to Morgan or Robin."

She side eyes Cash. "Or...I could be wrong hehe." Still it shocked her that, he would piss anyone off at all.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:58 pm

Deressa nods at Manda's statement "That's a good point...but then again he wouldn't trade alliances often if certain people didn't tempt him with their womanly atributes.." She looks over at Nisha and grins.
The Jury Roundtable K63XE_s-200x150
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Jury Roundtable
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next