The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rico

Rico

Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:21 pm

Rico stepped to the front door of the jury house. Oh gosh, he didn't want it to be so soon... who is he kidding, a part of him wanted out of that house.

He wandered into the main hall. The hall was so gorgeous, he stood there in awe. "Wow... this place is WAY nicer than the old house..." He uttered.

He wandered into the living room nearby, seeing Mark passed out on the couch.

Oh gosh... dare we wake up the sleeping bear?

Yeah, why not.

Rico walked closer to Mark. "Hey, Mark...? Guess who's here~" He said with a melodical tone. He poked Mark on the arm swiftly, seeing if that would wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Mark's eyes shot wide open when he felt someone poke him. Without even seeing who it was he tackled them to the ground. He smiled when it registered it was Rico. "AAAAYYYYYYYYY RICO!" Mark stood up and lifted Rico up with him. "Welcome to my domain!"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:59 pm

Rico's eyes widen as he's higher in the air than normal.

"A-Ah! Mark! Good morning to you too!" He said, snickering.

He looked around. "Yeah... this house looks amazing, dude." He states. "Probably living it up like a king while no one else is here!" He laughs again.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:05 pm

Mark chuckled. "If by living like a king you mean sleeping from boardom, then yeah, I've been kinging it up hard! It was pretty boring here with nobody to talk to." Mark scratched his head. "Speaking of which, how did you end up here man?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:15 pm

Rico blinks. "Sleeping sounds neat, bro!" He states.

He shook his head. "Ah yeah... why I'm here. Lemme lay it all out for you... at least, how I interpreted it." He started.

"Lacey's been gunning for me all season long, for some unknown reason. She nommed me n Jamie one week, she most certainly voted for me to get eliminated when myself, Birdy & Fifi were up, she was trying to get me out by putting you up against me... which, sorry about that, bro." He added.

"Now, this week, Birdy wins House Ambassador. I don't know if you remember, but Birdy and Lacey got paired up. They were definitely in kahoots with one another to get me OUT. I fought my hardest to win, but she beat me by a hair." Uh-Oh, the crackheads jumping out again.

"She nominates me & J.C. easy, yeah? Nah. I tried my hardest in the POP too, but she beat me yet again. I knew my time was up, so I caused a big scene that left Lacey confused, and Birdy very upset... which I do feel slightly bad about, but it is what it is. I ended my own game, at least on my own terms."

He took a big gasp of air to catch himself up. "So yeah, Lacey's running the house and poor Birdy's getting used." He frowned slightly.

"Sorry for the big dump on ya, bro."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:31 pm

Mark took a moment to let everything sink in. His few brain cells worked overtime to put the pieces together. "Whoa. Sounds like you've been busy since I left. Sorry man. I wonder why Lacey has it out for you? Did something happen between you guys or something?"

"And uh, don't worry about my elimination. I don't blame you or anything. Still a little confused on exactly what happened, but eh, whatever. It's in the past."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:39 pm

Rico shrugs. "I genuinely have no idea." he said, rubbing his head.

"I mentioned to HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED that he should nominate Lacey & Nigel over you & Naz because everyone would've been more upset over one of y'all elimination over theirs, since they'd already face the block." He rests his hands onto his head.

"Kaden must've snitched to her, and now she has a vendetta against me." He sighs. "Hopefully this satisfies the devil inside her to realize her game is in shambles if she doesn't win the next HA." He said, crossing his arms. "Let's hope someone from the other side gets one over on her and we see her enter the house next week, as much as I don't wanna see her right now."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:52 pm

Mark snickered. "Heh, tell me how you really feel bud." 

He let out a sigh. "Well we're here now. Man... I miss everyone. Especially Naz and Nigel. They were cool..."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:07 pm

Rico perks up. Naz? Not surprised, but Nigel?

Rico didn't know Nigel well, except that he may have had it in for Rico too... but he won't touch base on that.

"Missing Nigel, you say? Huh... how quaint. What's so interesting about the aura dude?"
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:17 pm

Mark shrugged. "What can I say, purple witch dude was cool... and cute..." is face felt a little warm. "Kinda wish I would have talked with him more though." He pouted a bit. Even though he wanted to see Nigel go far in the game, he had to admit it wouldn't be the worst thing ever if he showed up to the jury house any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:26 pm

Rico narrowed his eyes. "How y'all have the hots for each other is beyond me... but hey, maybe he saw into the future that y'all would get together or something..." He pondered.

Hmm.

"Well, I hope he ain't here anytime soon! but also at the same time, y'all gotta live your life somehow!'
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:40 pm

Mark scratched his head. "Huh? Hots for ME?" Mark puffed out his chest. "Well, I mean, obviously." He squealed like a school girl in his mind. 

"Heh, yeah me too! I'm really rooting for either him or Naz to win! Who are you rooting for?"
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Rico sprawls himself across the couch. "Hmm... I'm rooting for literally anyone besides Lacey right now. Birdy's on thin ice. If she can finally wake up and realize she's playing Lacey's game, then I'll root for her too. If not, then oh well. I can see her being eliminated in the next week or two if this keeps up." He states.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:13 pm

Mark nodded along to what Rico was saying. " I'm pretty ok with Lacey, but I totally get why you're against her. I'm pretty ok with anyone winning except Rita... I don't know what it is about that woman, but she gives me bad vibes. I kinda avoided her as much as I could while in the house."
Back to top Go down
Rico

Rico

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:12 am

Rico gets a shocked look.

"Rita having a bad vibe? I don't feel that at all, dude. She's always been super nice to me! I think she has it out for Birdy though... she said something about someone being a 'harpy' last time I talked to her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...   Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - The Second Jury Member Is...
Page 1 of 1