The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Jury Roundtable

Go down 
+4
Marlee
Cash Carvey
Harriet_Jane_Jules
Val
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:00 pm

Nisha glances at Deressa and tilts her head. "Tempt him? What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

"Nisha, babe, I know you might still be in the honeymoon phase of whatever fling you have but he's played ALL of us. He wasn't always loyal to you, to me or any one of us.

For a guy who constantly talks about and questions loyalty... he's pretty hypocritical."
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

So he and Nisha were an actual thing? She couldn't tell from their complete and total lack of chemistry. Boring!!

The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Giphy

"Je'Raldo has played a good game, but he spent so much time just paling around with people and getting his dick sucked--literally and metaphorically--that I'm really questioning if he WANTED to win this whole time or if he just realized that the final few sucked." She patted Deressa's hand. "Except for you, baby, you're my queen."

She shot a side-eye at Cash, "And oooh I'm sensing someone didn't get their morning coffee. Or, are you just mad that you and your fag hag didn't get to hit that?"
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:09 pm

"Well I can't speak for him and what his relationships were with everyone else, but as far as my own game, he was my ride or die. We had each other's backs for the majority of the game, and I really....strongly believe we'd be sitting in the final two together. That was the plan anyways..but..he decided to make a big move this week. He sent me out, but I respected his decision."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:12 pm

Cash squints his eyes at Manda. "Listen here Caillou...

take that five dollar wig of yours and check it for lice. Then maybe get yourself checked out too." He rolls his eyes.

"Anyways moving back on to GAME TALK. Any one else care you share their opinions on Judas? Or are we good?" He listens to Nisha's statement. "I guess not."
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:13 pm

Dio gasps after Nisha's reveal that JeRaldo was the one sending her home.

"Wait... That wasn't Morgan?"
Mind.. blown.

"Woah... Then JeRaldo really is playing the game now. I'm sorry to hear that Nisha, but respect for taking it so well. I hope that Je knows what he's doing. Or... did."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

Deressa smiled at Manda and gave her a playful fist bump. She looked at Nisha again
"He had my back too, but I guess he never told you that. We promised to never target eachother, that's why he voted for Morgan, but votes were still enough to send me packin'. We were just friends, though. Well, yoga partners too. I personally think showmances are a cheap tactic to ensure your own safety. He evicted you, babe and there's nothing else to it. Y'all being final 2 was only but a day dream, sadly."

Last edited by Deressa on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:17 pm

"Oh sorry baby, I didn't realize you were jealous! Here, let me share the wealth." Manda snatches her OWN wig, starts picking through it, then flicks something (probably crumbs. Messy bitch) at Cash. "Maybe if you're lucky that'll make it through the metric ton of hair gel your sticky ass wears on a daily basis."

Back to Nisha. "I mean, do you really think being in the final two would've been a good move on either of your parts? Did you think you were gonna win and get both the money AND the guy?"

The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Tenor

"the smartest things Raldo ever did in this competition was realize how weak he is against pretty girls and let them go. Trash'shaun, and yourself included." She shrugs, "At least that shows that he has some feelings for you. I"d hit that after the show if i were you, girl. You'd have cute babies."
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:27 pm

"Je'Raldo has been playing a very dirty game. A game which I can respect cause he sure had the balls to do it. And look where it got him now, he played all the right moves."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:32 pm

Cash flinches in disgust. "Ew! Okay Professor Xavier, cool it!" He begins to dust off the crumbs.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:36 pm

At last!! Someone actually dragged her, read her, slayed her! She'd take that insult with pride, even if she could easily consider it a compliment. Leader of the X-Men? Hell yea.

Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:39 pm

"So that's how that went...?" Nisha listened to Deressa's statement as she thought back to that eviction ceremony. Well, not telling her wasn't the same thing as lying, right? Maybe it was just her heart speaking...

"It's strange that he would make that promise, because it was his idea to get you out that week. I guess that explains why he didn't vote for you...I asked him later on and he said it was a sympathy vote so you wouldn’t go home unanimously." Boy did he have her fooled.

She listens to Manda's statement, blushing a bit. She knew deep down inside that Dio was right about putting too much trust in someone. Still, she couldn't figure out why she was so at peace with being evicted. Could it be that she respected that one decision he made, more than her own gameplay?

"So out of the three, who do y'all think should win?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:45 pm

"Okay first off, y'all is my thing, henny."

"Second: it deadass better be Raldo. Morgan doesnt' deserve it, and Robin might be good in challenges but she's a damn ghost who only appears to start fake drama to make herself seem relevant. Which, same? But I still hate her ass."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 pm

"I second that. I don't really have anything against Morgan, I think he's majorly misunderstood...more or less, but at this point in time he's only there because of circumstances, not because he earned his place, so I don't see him winning. And yeah...Robin...girl's tough, but I don't think she deserves it."
Back to top Go down
Nisha

Nisha

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:53 pm

It was clear as day, where Nisha stood with her vote. She looks over at the rest, wondering who their top pick would be.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:54 pm

"I say JeRaldo, he's the most deserving in my opinion. Morgan doesn't have my respect at all right now... He worked hard for it but I guess personal reasons make it impossible for me to root for him over the others. Robin hasn't gotten my attention at all really.... And even though JeRaldo played a hypocritical game he did well socially and strategically while mostly staying true to himself. He's my bro and I stick with rooting for him" he proudly smiles while crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:05 pm

"As much as it pains me to say it: Robin over Morgan, and Je'Raldo over either of them. Je'Raldo's the best all-around player, but Robin played too - whether it was in your face or not."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:07 pm

"Well, thank you guys for the talk. I hope you all have some insight on the Final 3.

But even though you are one collective JURY you will each be casting your OWN votes.
So, you will vote for who you see fit to win the One Million Dollars. See you on finale night HouseGuests." She gets up and makes her way to the exit.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Jury Roundtable   The Jury Roundtable - Page 2 Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Jury Roundtable
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2