The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This House Empty, YEET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

This House Empty, YEET Empty
PostSubject: This House Empty, YEET   This House Empty, YEET Clock10Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:52 pm

Natasha sat in the diary room couch with her legs crossed. She took a few deep breaths. "Being here is so surreal. I'm a really big fan and this is a great opportunity for me."

She pauses and taps her chin. "That being said, I'm feeling really uneasy about the amount of people in this house. There's...." she counts on her fingers, "...twelve individuals. And Val told us before entering the house that the twins would be playing as one HouseGuest... so that means there's 'eleven' HouseGuests. Does this mean that everyone here has made it to the jury stage already? Or will there be more people coming in later on like Kenji from last season?" She sighs nervously. "So many possibilities."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

This House Empty, YEET
Page 1 of 1