The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong! Empty
PostSubject: Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:18 pm

The girl went into the kitchen and poured water into a glass. Then she opened the refrigerator and examined its contents. A heavy sigh rang out, followed by the hungry rumbling of the girl's stomach.

Not finding anything suitable, she took the sliced fruit and sat down at the table. She's nervous about the nomination.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:29 pm

The big Ginger walked into the kitchen with a appetite of a bear and rubbed his stomach looking into the fridge "Hmm what should I make this time?" He see's the small girl sitting on a table, eating sliced fruit.

Oh it's Aurora!

"Uh hey there smol girl!" He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong! Clock10Sat Mar 16, 2019 3:43 pm

The girl looked at the guy and smiled.

"Hey, Ginger! How do you feel at the end of the week? I'm glad you're safe."

The girl curled her lips and waved her head in different directions. She didn't want to discuss the nomination with anyone again.

"Hungry? You probably like meat, but I don't eat it. But I can share the fruit. Apples, grapes, bananas...Do you want something? I will be glad to share, I do not want to eat alone now."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong!   Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Private roleplay (Aurora and Garfield) - An empty stomach is wrong!
Page 1 of 1