The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Empty
PostSubject: What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)   What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:48 am

Manda strides into the kitchen around lunch time, searching for something to eat. She frowns as she looks through the fridge, finding nothing that fits her diet plan, and finally pulls out a few cucumbers.
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)   What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:32 pm

Marlee walks into the kitchen, looking for a meal. She had been tanning all morning and wanted something to eat. She couldn't starve. She spots Manda pulling cucumbers from the fridge. She raises her eyebrow at her. "So... are those cucumbers for eating or for something else?" She smiles smugly at Manda.
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)   What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:38 pm

She turns, pointedly sizing Marlee up, and smirks. "That really depends on how good you are with a cucumber~"
Back to top Go down
Marlee

Marlee

PostSubject: Re: What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)   What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:40 pm

"I'm pretty good if I do say so myself." She then walks over to the fridge and pulls out some snacks. "I am seriously hungry though. Do you know any good recipes?"
Back to top Go down
Harriet_Jane_Jules

Harriet_Jane_Jules

PostSubject: Re: What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)   What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Clock10Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:18 pm

"Uhhh," Manda wasn't the 'cooking' type. She could make a mean smoothie, but her entire diet consisted of smoothies and the health food made by her Daddy's kitchen staff. "I can make rice?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)   What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda) Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's Cookin, Good Lookin? (Private RP - Marlee & Manda)
Page 1 of 1