The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:56 pm

Hassan knocked on the door. "Hello? Gyselle, are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:14 pm

Gyselle had just finished taking a nap 30 minutes ago and was putting on her face of makeup when she heard the knock.
"Hey there, Hassan. What's up?" She asks while blending her foundation and looking up in the mirror to spot Hassan's reflection.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:20 pm

He waited patiently for his invite before entering the room. He had one hand behind his back, the other closing the door behind him. He walked up to her.

"Hey, how are you? I was, uh, relaxing in the hot tub earlier when I found this."

Standing beside her, he held up the cross-shaped earring Gyselle had lost earlier.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:27 pm

Gyselle sees her earring in the mirror, quickly puts down her beauty blender and stands up.
"Oh my gosh! You actually found it!" She receives the earring from Hassan and starts shaking with excitment.
Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Yaay
"I thought I lost it forever! Thank you so much! You're literally my hero!" She then attempts to hug Hassan, but notices their height difference last minute and retreats.
"Probably not a good idea, heh....but really, thank you!"
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:37 pm

Hassan smiled seeing how happy Gyselle became.

"No problem — I'm very glad I could help. It must have somehow sunk to the bottom. I noticed it when I was...er...surprised by Amberly."

He watched as Gyselle held up the earrings, giddy as can be. He was sincerely happy to make her day. And to be considered a hero to someone.

"Speaking of, I wanted to talk about her when you had a moment. She said something interesting about you that I wanted to confirm first-hand."

Hassan had a feeling that what Amberly told him wasn't true (especially with how nice Gyselle had been to him so far), but he did want to get down to the bottom of their beef. Who knows? Maybe knowing about Amberly's attempt to sabotage might help Gyselle.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Gyselle's happy expression drops at the mention of Amberly. She places her hand on her hip and leans in a sassy-like pose.
"Oh lord...what did she say? This should be "good"..." She rolls her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:52 pm

Hassan put up his hands and shrugged. "Bear in mind I haven't taken any credence into what she told me. I just thought you should know."

He took a seat on the edge of a nearby bed and leaned himself forward casually. "She basically told me that you tricked her into voting me out. She said you told her I hated her, and then tried to get me to 'prove my love' to her. I'm serious."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:01 pm

Gyselle facepalms and lets out a long annoyed sigh.
"I'm glad you don't actually believe any of that nonsense..."

Last edited by Gyselle/Joel/Zella on Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:03 pm

He nodded. "What's going on between the two of you, anyways?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:13 pm

"The girl is delusional and thinks Zella is her best friend, so I guess she blames me for her being taken away. She kinda gave me attitude over it when we were in the Have-Not room. Apart from that...nothing? I never talked to her excluding that one time." Gyselle crosses her arms and looks down. She's getting fed up with all the basket cases who are always coming for her.
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:23 pm

"Zella, best friends with...Amberly? Based on what I learned about her in that first week, I wouldn't have expected anyone to consider her a best friend. I'm sorry about that whole fight that happened, by the way. At least it worked out in your favor."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:34 pm

" Maybe Amberly just doesn't know any better. Their "friendship" is definitely one sided, I can tell you that." She says while putting her earring on.
"I guess so, but it's been hard for me to adjust because of it. It was just so degrading...it kind of broke my spirit."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:45 pm

"Yeah. Honestly, I don't think Amberly is a malicious person. She may truly believe Zella was her best friend. She most likely told me those things about you in an effort to get closer to me."

He tilted his head and gave Gyselle a welcoming smile. "Either way, I'm happy that Zella is gone. For your sake. I think you'll rise above this — you won't let that mean girl break you down. You're going to do amazing things here."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Gyselle smiles as she twiddles her thumbs.
"Thank you, you're very kind....and I hope you're right, heh. It's been difficult, but I know I can put it pass me eventually."
Back to top Go down
Hassan | Tobias

Hassan | Tobias

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:46 pm

"No problem Gyselle. I have to get going, but I'll be around if you need to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)   Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Lost and found (Private RP Gyselle & Hassan)
Page 1 of 1