The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:21 pm

Gyselle sat on her bed, feeling numb & thinking of who to talk to in order to keep her stay. All of it seemed so pointless to her suddenly. Zella laughing really affected her self-esteem, but she didn't want to go down without a fight.
"Ugh.. again....of all people."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:26 pm

Aaron knocks on the door lightly letting Gyselle know its him coming in. He's worried about her after what Zella said to Gyselle during nominations. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:10 am

Gyselle looks up at Aaron.
"Honestly, not so good." She sighs.
"I need to convince people to keep me over the twins, but I feel like I don't stand a chance."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:23 am

"Stand a chance? What makes you feel that way? Was it that girl who was laughing at you that makes you feel that way, I don't think I like her one bit."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:51 am

"No, it's not her. She's a lunatic and I don't care what she thinks. I'm just not sure I can go against the twins. I feel like people will prefer them over me. I'll try my best to win the POP, but if I don't I might be toast."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:56 am

Still I don’t like her. That’s what bothered him the most. “I think you still have a chance against the twins, I don’t know them that well but it would be stupid to get rid of once Girl when you can get rid of two in the first week.” He scratches the back of his head. “So what’s your plan now?”
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:08 am

Gyselle placed her hand on her chin.
"That's a good point...I hope the rest think like you do. Right now my plan is to appeal to Cam. He said he doesn't have a target and he only nominated us for the sake of it, so that leaves room for an actual target. I also feel like I should make a few more allies, you know, excluding Zella as an option." She pauses and stares at Aaron.
"Can I trust you? Well no, I mean, I already trust you since I did just vent to you, so that was a stupid question but uhh...can I have your support? Wait, no..." Gyselle facepalms. "Ugh, I sound so stupid."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:19 am

Aaron stands as still as a rock but his insides where full of butterflies, She likes him!
This is the best day ever. "Yes! of course, you can trust me. You're the only friend I made so far inside the house!"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:28 am

Gyselle's facial expression drastically changed from mopey to lively and happy. She was really glad to hear Aaron felt the same way.
"Same here! Thank you! Ugh, I'm so relieved I made at least one friend!" She hugs him tightly but then lets go.
"Oh I'm sorry, that was unnecessary. I just got a little too excited, heh..."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:32 am

Please dont let go. Sadly she let go after a quick hug and Aaron tried to play it cool trying to act like the cool and tough guy he will never be "Nah, It's coo. you good."

What the fuck did I just say... that was gross
"I uh.. Yeah! Um..." silence "Do you want me to talk to Cam? Cause I don't want you to go home. I know I wanted to keep a low profile but the whole Zella situation is still bothering me." he pauses

"I'm not gonna have her antagonize you and let her sit pretty on her one week of safety throne."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:51 am

"I think it's best if I talk to Cam myself. Maybe you can seek out more friends for us to have? Try talking to Nico, for example. He seems chill and like the type who wants to maintain a low profile just as we do. If you don't feel like doing that I'll understand. You can talk to Cam instead, but once I do first. The choice is up to you. I don't want you to feel preassured or anything.

And as for Zella, dont worry. If I stay this week I'll warn everyone what a sociopath she is. I should probably start with you while we're on the topic....Zella was my roommate in freshman year of college. She had no respect for me or my friends. Always made noise, didn't follow the rules, she borrowed and never returned our stuff constantly, invited strange people over without our consent, humiliated us non stop. It was a nightmare, but the last straw was when she threatened my friend, Michael. She basically waved a knife in his face and locked him in the bathroom....I reported that to the head and a few days later she got expelled. That's why she hates me."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:03 pm

"I'll try my best with Nico, for you."

Aaron folds his arms, who would hurt such a poor and pretty girl "I don't like her, She sounds like a bully. But good for you for stopping it and having her go away, that's something I wouldn't have the balls to do. Especially having a roommate like that in your living space would be awful to have." He taps his fingers on his arms "She got what she deserved"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:24 pm

"Thank you, Aaron. Your support really means so much to me. If I happen to leave this week, I'll be rooting for you hardcore."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:29 pm

He mumbles under his breath "Please don't leave me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]   A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

A crisis [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1