The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:22 pm

Aaron is inside the pantry alone trying to find creamy peanut butter for his sandwich he wants to make for the afternoon but all he keeps finding is the one with peanuts. He cant have that because he is allergic to them and his throat will clog. Dammit, this always happens to him with peanut butter... He really wanted to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:28 pm

Gyselle walks in the pantry, looking for something to snack on as well as to avoid running into Zella. Inside is Aaron, the sweet and awkward guy from earlier. She enjoyed talking to him and exploting the house together.
"Hey, Aaron!" She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Aaron stumbles in fright as the pretty girl greets him. "Oh Hi!"
He leans his back on the counter trying to play it cool. "How are you today? Are you having a fun afternoon?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:37 pm

Gyselle caresses her hair and approaches him.
"Eh, could be better. I'm kinda worried if I'm safe or not from eviction. Are you afraid you might get nominated?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:42 pm

"Ohh..." He signed "I can make you feel better if you want I can pretend to trip on an ice to make you laugh" I don't know if that sounded weird...

"What makes you feel so worried? I don't know how to feel about Cam but I think if I stay quiet I won't be looked as a target. Just blending in the background as of right now"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:49 pm

Gyselle let out a quiet chuckle. "Haha, no need for that! But I appreciate you offering."
"He's such a cute dork..."
"That's a good strategy. I don't know if I can pull that off, though...not with Zella in the house to pester me..." She frowns.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:00 pm

"I see, perhaps I could help? I mean, if you feel worried and not safe this week we could hatch an idea to maybe look weaker. The more we look less of a threat the longer we stay. As for Zella, It's hard to avoid someone. Believe me, I tried." He bits his lips thinking of his failed attempts avoiding others.

enough of about my worries, the pretty girl needs my help. Which is actually satisfying to think that a girl is coming to him about her problems or issues or thoughts or just to talk too? Either way, a girl is talking to him, score!

"Are you a good actor?" He questions
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:11 pm

Gyselle listens carefully to his suggestions, trying to picture the scenarios.
"I mean, I can lie... sort of okay? I don't know if I can act, though."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:16 pm

He scratches his face "I was planning for you to maybe, fake drown OR work out but only pick up a few weights, like 10lbs and exaggerate yourself into believing that's all you can lift. Hopefully, that will have Cam think you're a weak player."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:21 pm

"Well, truth be told that kinda is all I can lift....I don't really exercise apart from doing basic butt workouts."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:25 pm

"Haha, Cute!" ...Awkward Silence... "Anyways! Well, I'd say to get to it because nominations are getting close and I don't want to see you leave early."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:27 pm

"Aww, y-you really mean that?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:29 pm

He turns red, Oh my god she 'aww'd' him! First time being aww'd that's a plus! "...Yeah!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]   The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

The 2nd Encounter [Private between Gyselle & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1