The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Empty
PostSubject: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:44 am

Aaron uses his free time alone finishing up on his last 5 chapters of a book he brought to the show behind his bed on the floor where no one can find him. Feeling a bit worried about tomorrows night Eviction, this was something to keep his mind off of it.

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Read_by_ishb1sh-dbu3e6y
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:51 am

Gyselle walks in the room, looking upset, but trying to hold onto her composure.
She felt the need to cry like a little bitch, but she knew better. She wanted to walk out with her dignity intact, along with a positive outlook on things...because yeah, she felt it was obvious she's getting evicted.
Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Tumblr_inline_ot1ke7siHN1sj4jn7_540
She notices Aaron and approaches him.
"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:06 am

Aaron peaks from behind his bed and see's Gyselle fighting her tears back.
"Hey, Woah woah woah..." He panics jumping to his feet and rushes to her "Mi sirenita, you alright?"

He wraps one of his arms around her shoulders and sits her on his bed next to him.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:33 am

"I'm fine, I just...foolishly thought I could win this game. It was important to me. But then the Zella thing happened and I don't know why exactly, but it messed up my will to play from there on. I don't want to be upset, but I feel like such a loser." She rests her head on Aaron's shoulder.
Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Tumblr_inline_nd4wyfM1WQ1rbru2x
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:58 am

His soul sinks for Gyselle "No, your not a loser. This game has its way of messing with everyone's emotions. If you keep everything you feel down, you will stay sad forever. I don't want you to be sad, okay? If you're angry then yell, if you're sad then cry." He kisses her on the forehead.

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Black-and-white-boy-couple-cute-Favim.com-1208317

"Besides, you handled everything a lot better than I would. If it was me in the same situation, My anger would have gotten the best of me and I would have shattered all their bones. But you, you can take a punch and still manage to keep yourself together. Something I wish I could do. Your a Bold, Beautiful and an Intelligent woman, Gyselle. Don't ever forget that."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:28 pm

"I can't be angry. I'm just sad, because I wanted things to go differently. The only thing I can do right now is accept defeat and that things don't always go as planned. I had high hopes coming on here and it was just not realistic." She looks up at Aaron.
"Atleast one good thing came out of this shitty experience."
There's a brief awkward pause. Gyselle's waiting for a reaction, but instead decides to elaborate.
"I'm talking about you....if uhh, that didn't translate." She then grabs Aaron's hand and starts caressing his fingers.
"I really like you, Aaron. You can be weird at times, but you have such a big heart and you've given me more support than I could ever ask for. After this show is over I can't imagine never seeing you again."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:54 am

"I can." He gets interrupted by a shoulder to the stomach from Gyselle. "I'm teasing." He coughs trying to laugh but the oxygen that blew out of his lung makes it difficult to breathe.

He wraps his fingers around hers. "I like you too Gyselle... and thinking about you possibly leaving this week makes my stomach ache. I don't want to keep contact with anyone else besides you." he bits his lips. "A majority of them left in this game get on my nerves..."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 am

"You're going to need to make some connections if you want to continue in the game. Don't let me bring you down with me, you silly..."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 am

He doesn't answer back but just watches as Gyselle plays with his fingers. He scoots back onto the bed and rests Gyselle's head on his chest and tangles his legs around her's "Bet you're glad to get out of here" He jokes rubbing his thumbs on her shoulders softly.

"God, I'm gonna miss you..." he breathes, feeling an unexpected wave of emotion. "Gyselle?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:24 pm

Gyselle was surprised by the way Aaron embraced her, but strangely enough it felt good and natural to her to be in his arms. The warmth of his chest was soothing her to the point where she got a bit lightheaded. She couldn't recall the last time someone made her feel so secure and....wanted? Could this be...?
Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Giphy
"Aaron?" She asks back.
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Aaron carefully shuffles Gyselle onto her stomach. He slid his hands up her body and cups her face.
"Quiero estar contigo para siempre."

Staring into Gyselle's eyes, he softly slid his tongue across her bottom lip. He then presses his warm, soft lips to hers, and passionately kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:13 pm

Gyselle pulls away.
Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] 1zwlst0
She was definitely anticipating a kiss, but now that it actually happened she didn't know what to think of it. Is their friendship about to blossom into something more? What if Aaron has someone back home he didn't mention? How will the others and viewers react to this? What did Aaron even say to her in Spanish? Too many questions with no time for answers, as Gyselle was certain she's going home.
"I...I don't know..." She pauses for a few seconds with Aaron staring at her with concern in his eyes.
"Oh, screw it." Gyselle grabs onto Aaron and they start making out.

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Making-out-587dbefc2eea5a78d24aa725-g
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:02 pm

Aaron leaned up and kissed her violently, licking,biting and moaning.

Grabbing a fist full of Gyselle and swings her around on the bed onto her back, bringing his sweaty body against her's. He continues to painfully bite her neck leaving hickeys, squeezing her tighter.

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Tumblr_n2sxr3PukQ1rs6cuvo7_500

Screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]   Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Last Night [Aaron & Gyselle]
Page 1 of 1