The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Empty
PostSubject: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:37 pm

"Any luck on Nico?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:45 pm

"Not really, It's not easy for me to make conversations easily. Including making one with someone who doesn't even want to be near anyone in the house."
"How was it with Cam?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:55 pm

"Nothing exciting, however, I think I still have a fighting chance to stay in this game. We need to get into his head to maybe have him nominate someone who I can definitely win against."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:10 pm

"Well, how do we get inside his head? You talked to him last time and you ended up getting nominated whether you were his target or not. I don't think talking to him about who he should nominate will make him do it."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:11 pm

"Exactly" Gyselle pokes his chest "I hatched an Idea to make sure he nominates who we want."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:12 pm

"We go upstairs and give him a purple nurple, and tell him we won't stop until he nominates who we want?!" He jumps in excitement thinking how fun that would be.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:13 pm

"What?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:13 pm

"Nothing"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:23 pm

"...What I meet was, you should go upstairs and talk to Cam and promise him that you will keep him safe if he is ever in danger. After that, I'll go up and describe a certain person that he could send home without getting any dirt in his hands."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:24 pm

"So what you're saying is, your idea is making him think he came up with the idea?
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:30 pm

"My point exactly" She smirks
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:31 pm

"My only question is... who are you going to pin the target on?"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:33 pm

"From what you told me and the looks of it, I mostly see myself winning against Nico. He does have the least connections in the house, practically any if I'm correct."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]    Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Brainstorming [Private with Gyselle & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1