The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haleigh

Haleigh

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Empty
PostSubject: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:11 am

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Candystory_by_ishb1sh-dbsdd21

"She is said to cry, ¡Ay, mis hijos!, which means Oh, my children! And that is the story of La Llorona!"
He jumps up and spooks Gyselle. But sadly she didn't jump and wasn't scared... 'Damn bad catch'
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:25 am

Gyselle unimpressed by the fishermen's horrible attempt to scare her, she just watches him unwrap the bar with his teeth. Aaron couldnt get it open so he hands the wrapper to her so she can open it for him.

'Omg... This dork'

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Tumblr_m50lipr4921qja3x0o1_400
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:33 am

"Thanks" He gives a cheesy smile not because of the candy, but because he finally got to see Gyselle again.

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] 44265a16e0bd

"So, How is everything going with you?"

Last edited by Aaron/Amberly on Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:37 am

Gyselle's smile went down in a heartbeat and she saw Aaron scolded himself for bringing it up. But she knew Aaron wanted to know how she was doing, if she was happy, and it was clear that she wasn't. "Not entirely well"

Last edited by Gyselle/Joel/Zella on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:39 am

"Who is it?" He snapped
"Who's hurting you?" He asked louder.
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:43 am

"Ever since you left, I got attacked by a big beasty brat and her rodeo clown has been taunting me these past two weeks." She waved it off as if it was no big deal anymore but she could tell Aaron was getting mad.

Last edited by Gyselle/Joel/Zella on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:46 am

"Jesus, Gyselle. And you did nothing about it?" Aaron said, voice so angry and confused
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:53 am

"No?" She questioned her answer "I dont think there was nothing I could do, I was lonely and unincluded in certain events inside the house, even if I joined them or not I felt no one really cared if I was there or not. When Zella attacked me I felt I was alone, NO ONE came to check on me after that situation and it puts a disgusting taste in my mouth."
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 4:58 am

Goosbumps went creeping up his neck, aggressively blowing puffs of steam out of his nose.
"I'm Disappointed in you."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 am

"Me?" She raises her voice in disgust that he would say such a thing.

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Giphy

All She needs right now is comfort and he's giving her shit? "How is this my fault?"
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:17 am

"You SHOULD have just left and got out of here." He forces out a yell as Gyselle removes the covers from under them. He watches as she crosses her arms.

"T-This place is Toxic to you and y-y-you want to stay?" He tries to gather his words together but the anger inside him is taking over.
"For what? To get harassed, Hazed and take a beating?? You're being stupid."
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:39 am

"Aaron." She snaps back.

"I don't know where all of this is coming from, but I'm not going to run away and avoid my problems. I signed up for this season to win and to play the game. I'm NOT gonna let these jerks win. I never thought I would be in this position and that caught me off guard for a while. It took me 2 weeks to understand that I have to do something about it and not hope for the best and to actually get back in the game." She contended to Aaron.

"Once you came back that gave me more hope because you're the only person I trusted, and right now your not giving me that..." Gyselle urged at him to understand what he did wrong.
"and with you calling me stupid on top of that." She Concluded "I think it's best if you leave. You're not helping this situation at all. Just find somewhere else to sleep." she finishes as she grabs the extra pillows and blanket from the bed and shoves it towards his chest.

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] 200
Back to top Go down
Haleigh

Haleigh

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:58 am

Aaron didn't move any closer to Gyselle and it twisted something in his chest.
"But, Gyselle..." Aaron frowned, knowing he was wrong but didn't want to admit it.

No response from Gyselle as she turns the other cheek. He decides maybe would be best to let her be. Aaron walks out the door slowly but before he leaves he turns around for one last attempt to see if she could hear him out and to understand where he is coming from. "Gysel-"
Back to top Go down
Gyselle/Joel/Zella

Gyselle/Joel/Zella

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:02 am

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] 359ya1f
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]   Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bottled Up and Beat Down [Gyselle & Aaron]
Page 1 of 1